Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

i mean dont get me wrong i like weed..but its still wen im on it im paranoid/cant stand cotten mouth/eyes red/n the smell/the crash sucks also lol i wanna like do shit wen im high some of my friends look depressed n shit n im all hyper n talkative..i know wen im high becz my eyelids get VERY heavy.

ritalin was a very enjoyable experience..going from 2 10 mg day to day then about 40mgish i liked it 4 about a week..just sitten in class with ur mind cleared paying attention.

the oxy's its like my minds cleared n im feeling good but i cant focus.not on like drawing but like thinking entire thoughts thru.

.vicodin lol ummm its cool u feel like superman well i did(1 or 2 usually)..till i took 4 in the morning on an empty stomach on my birthday..during school i felt like shit.threw up about 8 times that day..im amazed im still alive.

.but ya so far im finding oxy's to be enjoyable..but i only have 5mg's n i dont feel like od'ing anytime soon so ill wait till i find a dealer or something u know..but ya thx for the advice..most the time ppl on bsci are dicks.

2. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

so sry about this man :( like honestly..

3. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

Lmao, I know exactly what you mean about the 'moving room' thing in the car. The first time I dosed was in a car for the peak. I would continuously look down at my lap and each time I did, the distance from my eyes to my lap would fluctuate like 3-4 feet lol. Like at one point my lap was right next to my face. Once I started noticing this, I started looking out the windows and pondering some crazy shit. Every idea I thought up turned into physical matter and as we got closer and closer to our destination (Chicago from Indy), the ideas began filling the space of the car until the ideas were overwhelming me in a physical sense, haha. So I told my buddy who was driving to roll down the windows, and sure enough, all of my ideas went shooting out the windows once we rolled down the windows, haha. One of the greatest experiences I've ever had on LSD lol.

4. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i also kept getting the feeling like i was laying down when i was really standing up.
    shit was weird. pretty much i just couldnt feel my body for most of the night.
    the sand felt amazing in my toes though.

5. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

6. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

7. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

I think it's important every single person who's posting in here is aware of what they're doing. pay attention to what msfyt said.

drugs are a two headed beast, one that will bite you in the ass and has sent a lot of good people on the westbound. i can tell you from personal experience, as can gesus sky5 and a lot of other's who have passed through here, that drug addiction is not a place i'd wish on my worst enemy. If you're going to do it, don't let me stop you..but respect what you're getting into, it's nothing to be played with.

8. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

well said man. my best friend is 60 days on methadone, i couldnt be more proud atm. the addiction to herion is terrible to have to watch. all i can say is dont do it lol.

9. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

ya ive been clean since christmas for weed...i think im done with that shit..

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  10. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Replacing weed with pills generally isn't a good idea.

Idk I did oxies everynight for two weeks and I decided to stop and I was getting sweats and shit and couldn't sleep for a night or so
    Fuck that it isn't worth it.

11. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

Smoking weed is pretty much being clean

12. Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen Senior Member

has anyone fucked with novo-meloxicam?

13. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I might be getting fronted some ketamine, mostly because this kid doesn't know what to do with it, and doesn't want to sell. I really don't know how much to sell it for if I do get it. If it's not against the rules here, are there any estimates? :p

14. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

If you feel comfortable selling a horse tranquilizer to people, you're fucked up.

15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

you know, they used ketamine on people before they used it on horses..

16. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

I wonder why they stopped.......

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

uuhh... ketamine is still used on humans to this day, even in hospitals..

18. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I'm comfortable selling a drug to people that know what they're doing. I'm not going to just sell it to whoever asks. You act like just because I sell drugs I'm an immoral person. I refuse to sell to first timers. If someone is going to try a drug that I'm experienced in, I will do it with them, and supervise, or just supervise, whichever I feel is necessary. You ignorant prick.

19. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_basics.shtml

20. Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen Senior Member

in my city it goes for 25 a halfer.
    (half a gram)