Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I just don't think you're ready for this thread, and we've told you a million times. You just keep coming back and posting in this thread.

Sinkilla.. to be honest, I don't think you're ready either. You're progressing really well though, And I like where you're going. But you need to do all of your letters completely, and I can barely see what it says even though it looks pretty simple. That's something to say.

ai45.tinypic.com_1zn2x3p.jpg
    Flicks for talking.

Yeah, I know, my friend wants to write Dream, even though he knows about Old School Dream. Inb4 shitstorm.

2. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

SHIT STORM UPON YOU lol nah jk and it says klown shouldnt have connected them

3. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

And don't bring the leg of your K to the main bar. What is that wiggly thing off the K? Basically lose all the extensions right now.

4. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

dawg chill out crust i feel like my k is my best letter its just my style and yeah that wiggly thing is pretty random but you love my N its dope as fuck

5. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

ok fisrt ofa ll anyone can post inthis thread bc ur either a toy or ur not simple as that an i asked which one i should use not for crits o hey u shouldnt b in here

6. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

kew im alot better then you so that bettter not have been towards me you fucker

7. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

This is intermediate. Meaning you're a toy, but you know what's up and you're on your way to being good.

You aren't.

8. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

i didnt say i was but he told me to get out when i was walking out the door but now im out bye

9. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Sorry, I was talking to Kew. aha. I don't mean to sound like a dick. You guys have potential.. You're just not ready yet.

10. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

11. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

You guys have about equal potential in different directions.

12. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

no you can pm me if you dont want to make him feel bad

13. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

14. SAID

SAID Moderator

15. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I agree with crust. Kew toy BB

I think that intermediate is too small of a margin. You pretty much have to be ultra dope to post in here. But there's definitely people who aren't toy by any means but aren't dope as soap intermediate. I feel that the term toy is wayyy over used now. If you can't pull of wildstyles your a toy. But if you can do nice looking simples your still a toy.

anybody understand what i'm getting at?

16. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Beger that shit is fucking dope man, Kinda hard to read the letters at first glance but I found them, I like that type style.

Havent posted anything up in a really long time, nothing finished in my book.
    Heres one that I finished finally (not fully done but ya knows). Imma color this bitch with a black fill and red outline.
    View attachment 544713

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  17. SAID

SAID Moderator

Thank you my man, was scared that the letters were a little too abstract.
    If you do a huge drop on that, should look real ill man!

18. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Damn, Seyo, I love that. I'd add some cracks on the bottom right bar of that O, though, to balance it out a little more.

19. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

hahah its funny you say that, I was thinking that when I took a pic of it.
    I will though, should come out dope. Oh yea anyone diggin a new Y? Finally came up with another way of doin it... ;D

20. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

shits ill seyo, the only thing im not really feelin is the arrows. that might just be because its not inked though. the bottom bar on the e going left to right is a little thin, i like the new y too, shit adds mad flow. fuckin flames over all, cant wait to see it finished