Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SAID

SAID Moderator

im not talking shit.
    im talking truth.
    i dont want no one else to get ripped off.
    and yah, that would help if you send em over, considering its the like 5th time you tell me that you would.

2. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

OH YEAH.....ANYBODY THAT BUYS-THAT MEANS BUY,LIKE WITH MONEY-ANY OF MY INK I'M GIVING ONE FREE EMPTY MOP WITH EACH BOTTLE THAT IS BOUGHT.
    THAT MEANS-FOR THOSE WHO DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND SHIT- YOU BUY 1 4oz INK AND YOU GET 1 4oz INK AND 1 FREE EMPTY MOP. YOU BUY 2 4oz INK AND YOU GET 2 4oz INK AND 2 FREE EMPTY MOPS.....AND SO ON AND SO ON.
    HOLLA AT DA BAW.....

3. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Oh Yeah...forgot To Mention Earlier....my Website/online Shop Is Gonna Be Up And Runnin In A Minute,so Start Savin That Cash Y'all.....you're Gonna Like This Shit!! Straight Bombin Shit-that's It....ink,mops,markers,scribes,paintsticks,etc,etc.....and I Ain't Gonna Rape *****s With The Prices Either. You Already Know I'll Post When It's Ready.

4. originalhomeboy

originalhomeboy Senior Member

Hook us up when its up bro, I got some lads down in Australia who'll love the mix.

5. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

still up for trade:
    5 Stampendous and 2 StazOn (emptied em out)
    6 microns

n ya acerecorn i'll let ya kno shipping once i get em on my next run

6. Wallace

Wallace Elite Member

on the way to the beach i stopped into a micheals to check it out, they have an UNTOUCHED supply of decos... only problem is a camera right above them. now im asking people with micheals experience, i dont think ill ever go back there but do they have security watching those cameras?

7. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

i honestly doubt there are people watching them. they usually just check em if they notice something is missing.

8. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

your a mega ultra stupid dumb ass cunt licking titty face with nasty ads infested balls........

seriously your a retard, i rack from stores with security cameras all the time........i'm almost 99% sure there ain't ever gonna be some guy sitting there monitoring the cameras.........only reason they are there is to check if the store gets robbed for evidence, otherwise the employees will never check the tapes

-ask these dam noob questions in the stores thread >.>

9. Wallace

Wallace Elite Member

thanks for the insults twat ;)
    theres honestly no reason to respond like that, unless you're just always that pissed off... but thanks for helping out

butttt, its looking like next time i go to the beach ill be coming home with a bag full of decos...

ps. your slaps are impressive

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  10. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

ive still got the flowpen, i've had a lot of interest but it seems like everyone who was interested fell off the face of the earth...

11. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

12. intaout

intaout Senior Member

Trading:
    40+ caps [ new York fat/thins, pink dots and german outlines ]
    pm for flicks

Looking for:
    Generous pile of USPS slaps and deco color markers (broad Line)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  13. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

14. CT08

CT08 Senior Member

Just got Illa's Jet black. That shit stains hard as fuck. I got in the oriental mop puts out perfect amount of drips.

15. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

OKAY VANDALS.....HERE GOES SOME SHIT I GOT UP FOR TRADES.....
    [Broken External Image]:http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/ILLADELPH_2008/S4021074.jpg
    BLACK 15'S FULL OF BLACK T'GRADE,WHITE 15'S FULL OF WHITE T'GRADE,SHORTIE 15'S FULL OF BLACK T'GRADE,PENTEL 100W'S AND MARKALS IN BLACK,WHITE AND THE LAST SILVER.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/ILLADELPH_2008/S4021075.jpg
    ILLADEL CHROME SQUEEZERS,MINI KIWI MOPS-FUCKIN BANANAS!! FILL EM WITH YOUR OWN MIX....I PERSONALLY FUCKIN LOVE THEM JOINTS.AND THEY GOT SCREW-ON CAPS.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/ILLADELPH_2008/S4021076.jpg
    QUARTS OF BLACK T'GRADE-CASH ONLY.SORRY!!
    [Broken External Image]:http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/ILLADELPH_2008/S4021077.jpg
    MARKALS AGAIN.....
    [Broken External Image]:http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/ILLADELPH_2008/S4021078.jpg
    ILLADEL CHROME & JET BLACK INK.I GOT ENOUGH TO FULLY COVER 3 STATES.
    ***INK SPECIAL-$10.00 A BOTTLE AND GET A FREE EMPTY MOP WITH EACH BOTTLE***

16. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

THANX PLAYA !!!

17. ptownbomber

ptownbomber Senior Member

how much are you selling the t-grade and those mini kiwis for?

18. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

T'GRADE IS $30.00 AND MINI KIWIS ARE $5.00 FULL.

19. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Illadel Chrome Officially At Oink Art Ltd. Oink Art Ltd. Will Also Be The Exclusive Retailer Of Illadel Bleed Thru Violet. Violet Ink Should Be There By Friday.

20. alexhate

alexhate Senior Member

haha you got those mini drips. i use to sell those localy back in the day, take the mo hair nib of a DED stlye mop and they are my favorite mini mop