Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

First Time You Had Sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clockworkfuse, Aug 16, 2006.

Share This Page

1. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

cos i like it haha n the fuck you do sup bitch fuck her n dump her fuck that gtta make em remember you , scheme knows what i mean i never leave the bitch unsatisfied ;)

avandal go die thats from a movie and i dont remember wich one :(

2. ~~>ANTIK<~~

~~>ANTIK<~~ Senior Member

dam... i was gettin ready to tell "my" story of when i had sex at 3... but u beat me to it

3. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

Never have. And I'm damn proud of it. Any one can give away their purity, but a real man can keep it and save it for the person I'll love forever.... (your mom :p kidding) seriously iv never done "the big narsty" But I have been tempted ...

4. riley

riley New Member

5. spher

spher Senior Member

i was in school having friendly banter with this girl then both of ous were put down the back for messing and she dropped her pencil case and she went to grab it and touched her head off my shoulder then looked into my eyes .... been fucking and been with her ffor the last 2 years

6. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

7. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

thats some gay shit son.

8. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

first time i had sex was on canada day. Fireworks galore and shit. anyways me n my budy went and met these two girls at a firework show. Then we went back to his apartment and me n the girl slept on the floor beside him and his girl. we were grd 9 at the time. Anyways i swear as sooon as i got in her i cam. it sucked. Then i said " so ugh you on the pill or somthing?" ahahahaha i still laugh about it to this day

9. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

... and that was the story of how stuck lost his virginity to some random bitch in 60 seconds on July 1st, 2011

10. AvengerXV1

AvengerXV1 Member

The first time I "did it", me and this girl had been watching Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle. I don't remember what part we got to before the clothes came off. I was kinda nervous. We did it for a long time (until 4 am) but I never "finished" :eek: . We ended up doing it once more the day after my birthday that year but her life took her in a different direction and she moved to MA. We still keep in touch. ;)

11. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

My first year of highschool, this slutty junour who I had previously fooled around with agreed too attend a Recycled Percussion concert with me at the school. Of course we didnt plan to attend, we stood in line for a minute then decided to dip to a nearby field. Got a great bj and laid the bone on the wet grass.

12. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

I love how more than half you guys are drunk