Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

if that was directed at me im not. if it was directed at vice then could you explain who this mr diamond character is

2. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

screech. hes jewish. bagels. navermind...

3. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

haha lmao im no screetch

4. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

ph youre zach huh. or ac? mabye that stupid mexican dude from the first season? jk

5. viseversa101

6. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

i got high at cedar point and rode that "eagle" knock off like twenty times. cedar point is the shit tho fa realzzz.

im gonna go watch gay ni&&ers from outer space and pass out. bye.

7. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

oh. you went clear over my head with that one

8. viseversa101

psychopathic clowns from outer space
    oh n found 1 of me n her together

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f185_viseversa101_random_20bs_ugly_dude_hot_chick.jpg

9. zennegen

zennegen Banned

yeah woony, keep calling me a dumbass when you are clearly illiterate. i JUST got done saying i do fucking eat meat you retard.

10. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f185_viseversa101_random_20bs_menhez_11.gif
    when i see white boys wearing bandanas and big ass hats like this at a fucking amusement park i wanna just smack the little shits right in the face... if thats u in the pic, i woulda smacked u lol

im far from a pussy man, trust that, i just have a hard time eating things that can look me in the eye, and i feel better and healthier than i ever did when i was eating meat... all these people that think eating meat makes them "more manly" probably dont have much manhood in their pants..... and dont get me wrong rewt i know common sense and common science tell me that humans are omnivorous (eat meat and veg) but nowadays its not hard at all to keep meat out of ur diet and have good food every day, if it were 20 years ago or more id eat meat for sure, but the industry is so god damn irresponsible careless soulless and wasteful that i just stay out of it completely.... no reason to hate on me for it, cuz again, im no pussy

11. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Ok. No beef.
    But this is as far as I got...
    Lettuce and tomatoes are alive, they just don't have eyes to be able to look you in the face...

You need to delve into the realm of Philosophy.
    There are a lot of things that are 'alive'.
    You'd be eating meat again.

12. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i dont need to look at anymore philosophy... plants dont have blood and a nervous system, no brain conscience or heart... and they dont feel pain when they die... i dont need to pick up a book written by other humans to know whats morally right(scientific, philosophic, or religious). no one knows what happens when u die so i have my own set of whats right and wrong in life, and i believe that all the pain caused by u in your life eventually comes back, call it karma if u really want

13. tobY flendersoN

tobY flendersoN Member

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  14. viseversa101

any plant reacts to you yelling at it....myth busters showed me

15. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Maybe I'm just incredulous but I don't even have to read all of your post to challenge you...

Plants don't feel pain when they die? Support this 'fact'.

16. Fury

Fury Elite Member

^ They don't have a nervous system?

And that whole carrot thing just reminded me of Harry Potter :|
    After I saw Food, Inc. I was considering become a vegetarian. Instead, I just stopped eating fast food, which is actually really hard for me.

All I can say is do whatever you want to do, dude. I mean, if I were you, I'd miss bacon, and a bunch of other things, but mostly bacon.

Fuck I want some bacon.

17. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

you are all fucking retarted. seriously.

18. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

19. zennegen

zennegen Banned

why? because there is a good debate going on, where opposing sides make valid arguments? because there's no beef? u mad because you're an uneducated retard and you can't contribute.

there's some beef for you.

20. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

lol u spelled retarded wrong

a plant "feels" pain in the same way a human in a vegetative state would... the body would react but there is no real PAIN because theres no brain to register it! the article about the carrots is retarded, just because a plant releases a chemical when its put through trauma doesnt mean its FEELING pain... anyone that thinks so is retarded, if they had a functioning nervous system they would move dont u think? theres no real evidence to support either of our claims that they can or cant feel pain though, but common sense says no... believing plants feel pain is like believing jesus was the son of a virgin

and rewt if ur not even reading my posts why are u replying and arguing me? do u even see what im saying?