Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

movies-links.tv man..... they have most everything thats on dvd, and some in the theater that are actually not bootleg quality, try eet!

2. markingz.

markingz. Banned

well here the thing, good movies are hard to come by nowadays, its mostly like garbage nowadays i find, do when there really is a good movie i can appreciate it, then there are the movies i enjoy like the happening, not great stories but they keep me interested, notorious was actually not as bad as i though it would be, brooklyns finest was pretty good violent as hell though, empty you need to get out more, i enjoy movies over tv any day

3. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

you know you just wanna have butt sex with marky mark.;)

4. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

www.joox.net

not many movies but there all really high quality.

5. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

go to megajew. he has all the new shit on mp4. google megajew movies or some shit. ill post a link later brudda
    just got the crazies and that new cheech n chong junta.

6. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

after the first time the only reason i watch notorious is to see the girl who plays lil kim naked and the hear the songs. but that guys voice kills the movie and make all biggies songs sound SO soft. plus i hated how every single event that happened in the movie was in tabloids. i didnt learn anything about biggies life behind fame. terrible movie. diddy put himself and biggie on too high of a pedistal in that movie. they should have had faith his mom his first babies mom and close family tell about his life. not diddy. he ruined it

7. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I said, "No Beef". I'm not arguing. I was challenging your statement.

It's silly to say that plants don't feel pain. We don't know this. Humans know less than 95% of what there is to know in the Universe we're fond of.

I can also say it's silly of myself to say that they might feel pain because I truly do not know.

The whole debate is a stalemate. As human beings, we do not have the answer for this.

Vegetarians just live their lives by a value judgment.

I couldn't do it. I wouldn't want to do it. Power to those that can. I respect your decision but I do feel it is unhealthy.

8. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

you bought it? or did you see it on the internet? if so, pass me a link. :)
    (Food Inc.)

9. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

vegans turn the same color as that veggie they be eatin alld ay. and i hear they shit is rank and they piss turn orange all kinda weird shit. its un healthy thats why we have a incisors. its science. look it up.

10. markingz.

markingz. Banned

that lil kim part was really hot i agree, yeah the pdiddy guy wasnt great, hey nick so what was that about you liked the star character in the happening again;):D

11. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

Zooey Deschanel is GORGEOUS

awww.lahiguera.net_cinemania_actores_zooey_deschanel_fotos_2307_zooey_deschanel.jpg

and i LOVE her voice

12. markingz.

markingz. Banned

omg she is so hot i know, thats a really good pic of her too, yeah pretty voice also, everything about her is good thats also why i like the happening she does have a great voice too, big plus:)

13. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

go watch yes man. WAY better movie with her in it. plus she showcases her singing talent too.

14. markingz.

markingz. Banned

okay i'll definatly check it out, sounds good, ill let you know what i think after

15. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

what sounds good for dinner?

16. zennegen

zennegen Banned

uhh well, for YOU, don't you just go deep fry some rats and get some grape faygo?

17. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Well, I think that all graffiti bombers should be eating carrots or taking Carotene. We all know carrots are good for your vision and increase the efficiency of vision at night. It's great for all aspects of being out at night. Whether you paint by dark or makin' a getaway. I know a lot of soldiers on tours of duty who take carotene for increased vision during night fights where NV Gogs are impractical or not packed.

Don't use spray tanner though, or you might turn orange like a carrot.

I hate bitches that are orange cause they can't just lay in the sun...

The sun is free. Dummies.

18. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

19. zennegen

zennegen Banned

you call THAT a steak? that's like the junior meal.

20. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I didn't buy them dude. That's nothing for me. My brother, I and a few friends always get 1 inch thick 20oz steaks from Bozek's though.