Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. CaughtSlippin

CaughtSlippin Member

2. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

hahahaha revolt..

get rid of the arrow. The R has nothing to do with any of the other letters.

3. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

4. Emediation

Emediation Senior Member

@reboot - you're missing 3-d on the "R" and it's not consistent thickness,
    but it looks ill!
    @crust - i agree with the other guy, flip your "T"
    @umer - i like the "UM" of the top and "ER" on the bottom haha

5. TJK

TJK Member

6. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

thx for tha crits ye its just a real rough draft imma work on it tonite.

7. JasK

JasK Senior Member

Emediation: I love the S, K, and the shadow but the A needs work and it looks weird overlapped.
    GoGetSome: You have some good ideas, but your letters are really sloppy. Clean 'em up a bit and make the lines straighter and it'll look good.
    CrustOner: I love the U and the T, but the rest seems pretty out of flow with the whole thing. What markers did you use for that, btw?
    CaughtSlippin: It seems obvious that you're new to graffiti, but read up on some styles first, I can't really crit this. I'm not sure about this being a throw, but usually throws have curved lines, not super sharp points on the corners of letters. Also, the arrow is weird. The letters don't really look fat, there isn't an overall flow to it either. Keep working at it, but I bet there's like ten writers named Revolt, so try coming up with a more original name, maybe with less letters since you're a beginner.
    KRE1: I like everything except the R and the B, your character is awesome, though.
    TJK: The one on the left I'll refer to as 1, the one on the top right is 2, and the one on the bottom right is 3. This is how I see it. ES from 1, R and T from 2. Three is the worst there, and the shadow is weird. I really like the T from 2.

8. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

TJK: i like tha T and E in tha second pic but tha R doesnt flow its a bit small

9. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I used the Elmer's Painters Markers. They suck.

10. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

KRE1-Make your ish the same size.
    EDIT:Crits on throwie?
    ai621.photobucket.com_albums_tt300_2wayducttape_Picture1.jpg

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  11. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

yeah i was going for a goofy ass look cuz i was going for a stoned kind of theme but yeah i think it would look waay nicer if it all flowed tha same size

12. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

also diggin tha S but iono mayb tha top part i wouldnt box it off like that i would round it out

13. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

14. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

15. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

new to tha site couldnt figure out how to upload more than one pic at a time ha.

16. "Sin"

"Sin" Senior Member

did this today in math... still trying to stay simple.....
    ai389.photobucket.com_albums_oo334_markopolo321_DSCF2195.jpg
    what ya think.CRITSS needed i know the N is a little weird

17. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

ey breh i like your tag looks pretty clean tha quick throwie tho iono youre right tha N is pretty goofy id maybe try to tighten tha whole thing up a bit ya know ?

btw feel free to crit tha shit outta my stuff

18. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

also id definitely get rid of that dangly piece off tha N it just makes it look real goofy

19. "Sin"

"Sin" Senior Member

lol yeah thanks man. after i got done with the N i was just like....wtf is that.
    but your shit is kinda sick man. i love how people incorporate characters with there throwies

20. Publik Enemy#7

Publik Enemy#7 Senior Member