Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Day-bombin

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scratch, May 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. >HipHopism

>HipHopism Member

day bombing isnt smart.i just got bagged for it yesterday actually...in connecticut..the cops are gettin paid better, and there are more soccer moms....day bombing isnt the smartest thing, soccer moms with phones and random people who hate graff will call in on you....it is best to wait until night time

2. S!KE

S!KE Member

i think it all depends on the location you choose. i bombed up places that were only safe in the day time haha.

3. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

day bombing is really good for trains

4. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

The only time I've almost got caught, like actually dealin with cops..was after a daytime bomb...got away clear, but that's the one time w. Cops that fucks with my head all the time....ne wayz, its an awesome rush, but now that im older n got responsibilities its all about the darkness...

5. sham->

sham-> Senior Member

question 'ere! yea jus wonderin, i havent got past toy skill yet, but when someone paints a major piece and they set up with their paint, a boombox, and even a little backpack with some lunch, in vids i see of artists doin pieces they are calm and takin their time and not worried of making sound. i know that most of those writters arent ata legal wall, so is it justa matter of finding a good spot or what??

6. AEROSOL_FEEN

AEROSOL_FEEN Senior Member

yeah theyre probably in a chill spot when filiming....or they have huge balls....

7. desincrustant

desincrustant Senior Member

^ oh shit, toke, havent seen you since time...

8. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

tunnles are fine in day and chill spots as long as you keep your cool,are fast,can jump,and have a lookout it should be good i do it just not on high profile places ok people will get out and fucking chase your ass dont do it

9. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

they could of also got permission maybe

10. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

I heard once something bout dud papers... like fake legal papers and all that.. A fake legal wall basically.
    Anyone got any info on that?

11. Dying to live

Dying to live Senior Member

They make a fake paper saying they can do the wall..
    so when the cops come they just show them that..

12. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

no shit...
    I meant, Does anyone know how someone should go about making them, any links, anything about them? Is there even a term I can call it by? I can't just search 'FAKE PAPERS' on google.. and 'FAKE LEGAL WALL PAPERS GRAFFITI' gave me nothing interesting...
    And plus, I never done a legal wall before, so I don't know how a paper would even look like.

13. its all good till the cops come

its all good till the cops come Senior Member

isnt much diff from daytime. just more ppl. cops patrol harder lookin for tht shit during the night anyway. just doit. if you want the spot take it.

14. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

here in laval, There are the least amount of cops at like 2-3 in the morning... thre's nobody at all, it's really silent except for the highway and it can get really scary.

15. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

yeah, in some places you'd just be a dumbass to go hit a train in the late hours. It's that way where I am anyway, fuckin GD's and Crips will chase you in the yards. Then again, they have no good reason to be there other than to cover pieces with their shitty-ass gang tags.

16. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

dont bomb get a group roll it then do a mural

17. Olick

Olick Elite Member

actually if you act like your doing nothing wrong people will be more confused instead of just calling the cops hahaha. its hapened. people have come up to me and asked me CALMLY "what are you doing" i just say. "oh im paint this piece up. i should be done in a few" and while were having this whole conversation ill be painting too. obviously theyll eventually call the cops but hey. it buys you time,.

18. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

hmm illegal murals during the day? Shouldn't you wait for the store or building to at least close and the surrounding buildings to close.. at least..

19. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

sunday nights at like 10 or 11, it's straight up deserted, except for pigs and the occasional bike cops.

20. lololzheffer

lololzheffer Senior Member