Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

dont even bother unless its a party bong, ice catchers make them like 2x as expensive, and its not worth it

sure, they give you a sweet smoke, but in all honesty, nobody fucking puts ice in every time they smoke

2. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

I put ice in mine every time i use it. Other wise i use one of my other bongs without an ice catch. I think its worth it, and if your investing in a nice piece why not go all out, and if its gonna be your only bong I'd get it with one just so you have the option to use ice if you want.

Also if you know your shit you never end up paying sticker price, well at least I don't. Gonna be getting a custom ash catcher made that i can also use as a bubbler next week, a lil birthday gift to myself. :)

So anyone else hungover? lol

3. 306bomber

306bomber Senior Member

man if you want to pass a drug test just go to a head shop and buy some piss piss pass its complete undetectable and it works other then buy all that other random shit.
    and man if i had an ice catcher id use it all the time im actauly looking at a gear bong with a double perc and ice catcher comes with a gear ash catcher to its gunna run me about 310 though.

4. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

I do solar hits from time to time, and if the sun is too weak in winter ect, i have a concave mirror which magnifies the sun, then i use the magnifieng glass. = mmm :) Tastyest way to smoke your dank :)

5. 306bomber

306bomber Senior Member

man i want one of those plug in heating element things they just seam ill

6. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

my kitchen table = bong workshop
    at least for the past week.
    got shit all spread out. bottles and tools. glass dust and pieces all over the place
    just built a quick piece out of a jug and some tubing, with some steam fittings or some shit i stole from work for the bowl
    had some kids over last night (seriously, they were 16. knew my roommate and needed a place to smoke so we offered our place and got smoked up for free) and they ended up leaving the rest of their dime here. mine now!
    gunna smoke that shit.

7. 306bomber

306bomber Senior Member

i love that man matching dealers and shit you buy like a few g's match it all and when your to baked to smoke anymore the guy just leaves whats left for you which is usually what i paid for:p

8. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

hahaha

saw some hippy toking up outta a glass pipe outside of the japanese tea garden in sf

with a magnifieing glass

and ill skip the ice catcher

more for take a rip before i go to school/talk to parents lol

9. DaBluntHead

DaBluntHead Banned

this + alcool + weed + syrup = good fuckin shit

10. 306bomber

306bomber Senior Member

how much do roor bongs cost down in the states in canada we cant get them closest thing is gear but i want a roor?

11. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

throw your hands up if you've ever had someone come up to you in a bus station sayin "ay young blood, you smoke coke? you pop pill? you smoke weed?"

12. DaBluntHead

DaBluntHead Banned

13. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

damn my jug bong sounds so mean haha

14. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

i never understood ice catchers because to me if you put ice stright into the water its the same thing

15. MontanaPainter

working on the bong

and installing warhammer online

fun night

16. MAST

MAST Elite Member

aight i got a citation last night for possession of a tiny bit of bud and 2 cyclobenzaprene muscle relaxers. i'm tryin to get by without letting my parents know. i gotta go get booked on the 29th at 8am, traffic court jan 8 and real court jan 29. i only told my folks about the ticket and traffic court. anybody know what they do in other states for this? any chance i'll be on probation? and how much are court fees usually? i still live with my parents, but i'm 18, so it might be kinda hard keepin it a secret. i don't know.

i gotta get a fuckin job.

17. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

there gunna put u on probation. no doubt. dont know about the fines though.
    there gunna try to go hard on u since ur an adult now.

dont know bout ur rents. id just tell em and get it over with cause there probly gunna find out anyways.

18. Ethen

Ethen Member

ok guys i have searche high and low for information on the bong building competition
    and i have found nothing except people talking about it
    someone show me the way

19. MontanaPainter

20. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

look into vagrants sig. youll see something talking about the bong building contest and see origional post for more details. click the black arrow with the blue backround and itll take you to the post about the contest, and all its rules.