Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Reasons For A Cop To Pull A Gun On You?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by AKalien, Feb 28, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

I don't even know why people are still taling in this thread. They'll only shoot if...
    A: When they roll up on you, if you freeze and the first thing you do is reach for something (looking like you might grab a gun)
    B: They won't shoot if you book it, because they have to explain why they fired the bullet and unless they lie and say it went down like reason A they would be in serious trouble for shooting someone who didn't threaten their lives(which is the just about the only reason they can shoot someone./thread

2. klk79766

klk79766 Banned

3. charles bronson

charles bronson Senior Member

cops can only shoot you if your making a direct threat on their life. if a cop detains you and you fight him off to get away without a weapon they cant shoot you. if your trying to stab him or you present a gun or something your getting popped. in my line of work we have strict rules to follow for when we can use lethal force and when we cannot. it boils down to specific situations that have too many variables to really cover. just know if a officer feels that his life or someone elses life is in direct danger by what your doing expect to get shot and avoid doing something like that

and no im not a cop but i do have a high risk job that entails me carrying a gun. thats all you need to know

4. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

5. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Lmao.. busted pig.

6. charles bronson

no i actually work for an armored truck company.

meaning i deliver money to banks. how the fuck you got detective from what i said is beyond me haha. that is a cop and i wouldnt really call being a detective a high risk job unless your homicide or something in a rough area. a beat cop in the ghetto would be more high risk than sitting behind a desk for most of the day. the reason i dont typically put my job out there all like that is i dont like people asking me questions about it. i get enough retards on a regular basis asking me while im working.

to carry a weapon obviously you have to go to classes to teach you when and when you cant use lethal force. in most cases its more of a hassle to actually shoot someone with all the paperwork and the bullshit unless you were really getting shot at or were in a life or death situation.

i know the law when it comes to lethal weapons is all im saying.same goes for cops as private security. hell even having your license to carry pretty much is the same when it comes to using lethal force for the most part. the police and us just have more of a curve since we are at a much higher risk to have to use it than the average person.

dont ever call me a cop again.

thanks

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  7. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

8. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

aultimatecollegehouseparty.files.wordpress.com_2009_01_cop_1.jpg

COP

9. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

10. charles bronson

haha yea im a cop damn you guys figured it out.

meanwhile i been posting our freights on here and have plenty of vouches around pittsburgh since 99.

take it for what its worth, i was just giving an answer to the dudes question. you want someone that actually knows the law when it comes to something or some 17 yr old kid that picked up his first can of krylon and thinks hes a badass spewing out answers?

all you have to do is look the damn information up. pennsylvania act 235 certification class. google it. i took it for work so if taking that class makes me some kinda law enforcement officer then your wrong. i run from them just like everyone else

raser one. cbf fts

11. kickapig

kickapig Senior Member

ive been meaning to plan a robbery,would you be intrested

12. charles bronson

haha actually the company that i work for is stepping shit up due to the recent amount of people trying that shit.

they just caught 4 dudes down in va one worked for them. all got 25 to 30 years.

that shit is def not worth it. you will get caught plus i work with people that are just waiting to shoot someone.

13. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

Cops don't carry guns in my country. Pretty good. They never used to have tasers either. Untill like 4 days ago.

14. CoronaOne

CoronaOne Member

If you fucked their wife.....they might pull a gun on you....maybe just maybe....

15. charles bronson

if you caught someone fucking your wife the sentence for killing them is usually pretty decent

at least for a murder.

16. CoronaOne

CoronaOne Member

17. Boutique12

Boutique12 Banned

18. Th3t4

Th3t4 Senior Member

UK cops can't shoot
    they do give a good chase though... until you stop jogging and start running
    at which point you lose them

19. Steezy McCreezy

Steezy McCreezy Member

Ye, I don't know anyone thats got caught in a chase, always through investigations and shit.

20. rone

rone Senior Member

he cant pull a gun for u writing graff