Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lord c that shits tight, im all about underground 36, kama kazi klan, an tons more so that shits right up my way!!!! props

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

bosoe is right its sampled, i know sole and skyryder also sampled the panio from that song in one of the beats that they did together with sole rapping over it.... shit was tight wortk... props to bosoe from knowing his shit though... i was begging to loose faith with people other then ion-i avos kasm and a few others...

3. lord c

lord c Member

4. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

yeah i youtubed 'love don't love nobody' by 'the spinners' and it has basically the same bass line
    thank you

5. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sup ladies n' freaks, I'm back after being gone for too long. Had some laptop issues that took forever to fix, but anyways, enough chit chatting, cop this, it's dope:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K6G684LY

Gruf - Druidry

ai28.tinypic.com_14klix5.jpg

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  6. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

i know I'm mad late, but I got this. it's 55 mins long. I dunno if anyone stills wants it, if not I wont bother.

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  7. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Bumpp

8. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

9. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

55 min cypher?
    damn...

10. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

ill check it out if u dont mind uppin it

11. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

i was on an underground hiphop forum and someone posted up some dope ass romanian rapper that raps in english ofcorse and now i cant find the thread on there nomo so if you guys know any romanian rappers that rap english post there name up ill probly be able to remember his name

12. CorrereLaCitta

CorrereLaCitta Senior Member

Ah man all Australian hip hop is basicly all underground and if there not there not spitting real stuff. Theres so meny artists i could name.......if your keen to check it out go threw this myspace i mention it alot on here not all good but alot of dope artists

www.myspace.com/hiphopadelaide

13. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

aye cos if you're not underground you don't know shit about shit. i'd rather sing about fake shit and get cash rather than sing about real shit just to piss off the (self protested) minority, who, in actual fact probably are the majority and therefore are not underground.
    Also a fair bit of Australian hip hop isn't actuallyh about anything, crossbred mongrels, drapht and clandesteine pretty much ONLY rap about being real and saying someone else isn't, which I guess does mean they ARE real cas pissing and moaning about who is and who is not real seems to be a fad growing quicker than that emo one. IN FACT the most mainstream modern Australian hip hop group, The Hilltop Hoods do have REAL rhymes with good story telling that pertains to modern social, political and cultural issues in Australia.
    Being 'real' is beggining to get played out, I'll just chill here being 'fake' despite what all you teeny bopper heads are talking about.

14. CorrereLaCitta

CorrereLaCitta Senior Member

Enough said. Mainstream hip hop Artists like most of the people you named aren’t rapping about shit I want to hear about. Plus Hilltop Hoods are sellouts I like my Local Hip Hop a lot better. If you like more mainstream shit keep too It I don’t give a fuck just don’t complain when I talk about my music

15. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

I never said I didn't like it. I just said, that obviously mainstream heads are a lot smarter than people who chose to stay underground. Don't be a naive child believing that given the chance and a big cheque you wouldn't change a line or word in a song. What dumb cunt would rock shit for free if they could make a living off doing something so easy to them. Also, please note, nobody I mentioned was mainstream besides Hilltop. loL.

16. Panda Jerk

Panda Jerk Elite Member

does anyone know of any rap about graff

all i know is typical cats

17. lord c

lord c Member

Found it on 12oz a long time ago, used to listen to it alot, you'll like it.

18. Panda Jerk

Panda Jerk Elite Member

19. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

listen to Looptroop they always rappin bout bombin trains and walls there dope there my fave rap group there very politicial and they shit always got something added to it like regae or electric added in the beat but mostly hip hop based beats

20. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member