Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Forum Round Robin Tourney.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, Feb 13, 2010.

Share This Page

1. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

sure, but why give deadlines if you're not even going to approve the battle?
    "having a life" isn't an excuse for being irresponsible when it comes to dead lines, just sayin'......

2. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

ive personally seen a mod who runs toy battles online for enough time to post last weeks battle....still hasnt been posted

3. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

its been three days just chill

4. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

for real. i'm not complaining. gave me time to redo mine. i was swamped in projects last week so i rushed the first one. much happier with the second draft.

5. LVDK

LVDK Senior Member

not when it comes to the handy battle it's been over two weeks again. Trooper battle still isn't up forget about rekor battle haha im glad crust didn't put up yet another word for this week. No more battles

6. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

yea i was wondering about not seeing any battles lately... but youll get flamed for sayin the mods are sleeping lol

itll be a wave of 'we have lives too!.......' 'god u must not have a life if u care about these battles so much, u must be a loser and all the mods are so cool we have no time to worry about this dumb site'..... but the problem is if ur a 'mod' for a forum website that doesnt get paid its just volunteer, then all u have to do is come on here and do what u said ud do... mods for websites typically dont HAVE lives, its just on BS we all think the mods are super cool guys with such interesting lives.....

we should just post our own weekly battles or something, or forget about battles and do exchanges or something... just stop relying on the mods so much, cuz i havent seen a battle posted in over 2 weeks

7. LVDK

LVDK Senior Member

8. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

9. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

you have to keep in mind that this is the toy forum. not many people care about what goes down in here. but yeah...can we finish this tournament already?

10. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

shit's bearly happening on the regular battle section too, so no.

11. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

i'm goin fishin thats what i do , but i still draw shit as much as i can , it's to nice outside.the end

12. Fube

Fube Elite Member

sorry guys your right to bitch but my internet has been shut off. just came back on yesterday.

ill finish this battle tonight.

btw to the ones that have nothing to do but battle on the internet, get a life. when everything runs smooth no one says shit, i get my shit cut off for a little bit and im a shit mod for life.

fuck you if you feel that way.

13. LVDK

LVDK Senior Member

that's the spirit!

14. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

one word....
    getyourshittogether

15. Fube

Fube Elite Member

heh, ok sesh, i dont need to put up with this shit, as a mod all im really suposed to do is delete spam. handle reported post. shit like that. i hosted battles in the toy forum because there was a need for it. i dont have to do any of this.

you just caught me in a bad mood hommie, so i will no longer approve toy battles. you guys are just gunna have to fuck with the real battle section now.

also, thanks to all that participated in the round robin but im not hosting that shit anymore eather.

it seems when im on top of stuff, (like usual) people just bitch about words or just flat out dont participate. internet gets shut off and all hell breaks loose? on something that i have to go out of my way and do anyway?

fuck that.

one word there shesh

dontworryboutmyshit

im just about the only one that kep a decent watch over this toy battle shit. try to do a favor's and get no respect for it, no more favors. host your own shit. good luck gettin your shit approved in a timely mannor now fuck face.

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  16. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

well done sesh...

17. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Word, Thanks for hosting the battles fube and I'm sorry if i irritated you in anyway. Bigboy battles here I come! .....and loose

18. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

NO MORE TOY BATTLES
    oh no now were will i try and decide wich poorly contructed letters i hate least

but i cant belive you took advantage of fubes good nature enuff to piss him off

19. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

fuck man. these battles were the only reason i even use this site anymore....what about the final battle between me and squint? can you at least post that?

20. Fube

Fube Elite Member

i tend to over-react when i get booze in me. but i do get sick of little bitches who come on here, dis-respect something you go out of your way to do. you guys got to understand that battles in this part of the forum are an extra. im not going to sit here and read some little shit who probably still lives at home with mom dad, mc jobin it, masterbating 4 times a day, tell me to get my shit together on something i created in the first place.

i do have a fix for this mod battle problem where it can run souly on its own with no approval what-so-ever but there is no poll. you run it like any other graffiti site.

ok, so this being sat, im going for more fire juice, then im going to a paint buddies shop, im going to get plastered and paint, then try to find some pussy. funny thing is im not going to be thinking about BombingScience one bit while im gone.

when i get back, ill post that battle because i can tell you put great effort into it atesk. but im going to take a break from doing this round robins after this one.