Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bags You Carry Your Gear In

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Wise One, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ShortRound

ShortRound Member

For tagging markers I use a pouch kind of like a rockclimber's pouch for talc, it has a plastic lining so it's waterproof/leakproof and has a drawstring...some have snaps. Everyone here wears one so you don't look out of place wearing one. Even has pockets for cell phone and other items...depends on what model you get.

2. roman

roman New Member

3. Karl Malowned.

Karl Malowned. Member

4. Vinnie Paz

Vinnie Paz Senior Member

black plastic bags from your local bodega easy to toss an low key

5. m+s

m+s Senior Member

NEVER a paper bag

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

7. enseR

enseR New Member

green woolworths bag :)

8. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

so un necessary

..i use one of those "reusable" bags you can get at all the groery stores now, but i drive to spots to paint, im not into bombing so it works good

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

its lightweight unpractical because its bulky and if its filled with paint theres no room for anything else, but it has 32 individual can pockets which is dope

10. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

how the fuck do you fit 32 cans in that??

at that point being "lightweight" means absolutely nothing when you have 32 cans in it, hahahah

11. ribcage

ribcage Banned

its got 8 pockets in the front pocket, and 16 in the back pocket i beleive, i should find a pic witta side view.

and i didnt mean lightweight in the sense of weight its self i was using it as slang for "somewhat", ...its a bad habit :)

12. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

god damn your one stupid faggot wise one."custom made bag" oh my lord....smh
    graffiti wasnt for you if you think you write wise and want a custom graff bag
    nothing glamorous and custom about graffiti you soft body.im gonna spit some knowledge for your dumbass though.2 shopping bags.paint inside.simple

13. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

what? thats a dumbass way to rack, you dont think workers can notice that shit? your better off waistbanding that and letting the cans do the tightening

+ you can waistband like 5 cans and not look that abnormal, compared to 3 sticking out of the front of you like a retard

14. SOHRI

SOHRI Member

I carry my gear in this old bag that I found in my yard a few months back. Threw it in the wash, it's pretty badly stained. But it gets the job done.

Attached Files:

15. cincygraff

cincygraff Member

is this like some hard core bombing shit your talking about?
    its not like a fucking mission so u dont need some gi joe shit.
    just paint where you can, take like 4 cans at least and more depending on what you are gonna do.
    sounds like your making to big of a deal out of what to carry paint in.
    carry it in a frickin plastic bag no one gives a shit if you have a cool back pack for bombing. start caring more about doing graff rather than sitting around designing a way to carry around shit.
    simple bruh simple you gettin caught up way to much.

16. reptlcal

reptlcal Member

I just have an old backpack, then I put a flannel in it, stuff as many uprite cans as I'm bringing, then rap them all up in the flannel. I got searched once, and I carefully pull out the flannel with 3 cans wrapped up inside and set it down, and came up clean to the cop.

17. AnonymousWaaa

AnonymousWaaa Senior Member

18. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

this is a beast bag to have, for racking, tagging, painting.

but try to get a cheap one and make sure you dont have anything important in it while painting or mobbing just in-case you have to get rid of it

and also i support what cincy says, just get a plastic bag, cuz its cheap, and people think ur carrying food instead of cans.

19. JetGirl

JetGirl New Member

20. Skeptic90

Skeptic90 Member