Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Protection

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jdip, Sep 23, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

I'm just sayin', I was seein' a lot of really dumb ideas posted and wanted to post something that was legitimate... I feel I have used the word "legit" wayyy too much lately.

I haven't gotten his free trial or anything, I doubt I need it but I'd rather be safe than sorry since I tend to be alone by myself a lot and don't want to get fucked over just because some homo brought a knife, or hes got buddies with him.

Most of it is common sense if you think about it, but 'common sense isn't so common'.

As for me personally, my training currently consists of a lot of stretching, balance practice, and practice throwing punches.

I sometimes throw punches with weights in my hands to get that extra power.

I usually practice target and hand-eye coordination by throwing punches while turning around quickly and targeting an object in the distance, so if the object was close enough it would be a direct hit.

I'm not eating nearly enough to do any sort of weight training right now though.

I think the most important thing is to learn to avoid unnecessary fights though, no matter how tough you think you are, there's always someone tougher.

I ain't gotta prove anything to anyone but myself, so I could care less if I run away from a fight in the middle of the night because some jackass thinks he saw me hit up a wall, at least I know I won't be getting arrested for vandalism AND assault.

Most punks who try 'n challenge you will backoff if you just push 'em, especially if you can knock 'em to the ground.

Intimidation wins and loses fights...not shit talking though, that gets your ass beat. Just "com'on, step, ready..." with a confident attitude type shit.

edit: oh and one other thing, I sometimes slap box my dog haha, I feel this really helps because its live interaction with a living thing, and it teaches self control because I obviously don't want to hurt my dog, but I'm quick enough to lean in and tap him multiple times no matter how he moves his head, and pull my hands away without getting nipped most the time.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  2. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

you beat your dog:eek: haha yeah i spose your right but if im 100% honest id say its a scam to get you hooked

3. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Well its not like I plan to pay for anything...I just think its cool there is some good tips on the site and a 30-day free trial for more info.

I've gained a lot of knowledge over the years about fighting, there's lots to think about. The most important is that you will not have good control over fine-motor skills, so that's why it is important to practice large movements, and doing them with power. So it is second nature and you won't have to think during a fight "oh shit, I was supposed to kick his knees out first thing!" instead you would have already reacted and within 10 seconds hopefully have your enemy on the ground with you standing above him sayin' "Aight chief you straight?" and rush him soon as he tries to get up.

Like I said, I practice a lot of stretching, my entire body, and I think every writer should have at least a 15min "physical ritual" to prep him before goin' out in the streets, so if you do have to toss a back a few quick 'bows, you aren't going to hurt yourself and you are going to be able to do it with enough force to knock down even larger enemies.

and yeah I just kicked my dogs ass, I actually don't like to hit him a lot 'cause hes kinda dumb so I just see how fast I can move my hands around his head and occasionally do the "Hand in the tigers mouth" thing haha

4. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

i get pissed wen people say they have been doing boxing/kickboxing for like a year and think there solid
    you have 2 be actualy GOOD for it to help you
    its good for staying fit and fast tho

5. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

id kick my dogs ass but the poor guys just been fixed:(but yeah im not to big on the big hits unless you can land em solidly without missing , but yeah talking about it is alot diffrent to when it happens for real .. if youve seen the vid on youtube of the mexican gangster getting knocked out by a white kid doing tai kwando thats a perfect example of how it works if you train enough.

and yeah we should all stay fit n shit cos it will help us at the end of the day especially if you like rooftops and shit then you need the upper strength, for the last few days i been looking into bruce lee's physical and mental training not so much the jkd but more how he kept fit and what shit he did,lol its pretty easy sounding but ima have to put in the hours which i cant really at the moment :/

6. ~~>ANTIK<~~

~~>ANTIK<~~ Senior Member

7. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Worrrddd, always put a lubed1 on each finger, this will giver your opponent what is known as "lube-face" and thus win the fight.

8. ~~>ANTIK<~~

~~>ANTIK<~~ Senior Member

9. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

i usually carry a hot bowl of chilli everywhere i go
    its fast and effective
    and if you dont have to use it you get to enjoy a snack later

10. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

Call me ignant but WAT THE FUCK IS SPANNA????

<(o O),,l,_
    Dipset All MuthaFuckin Day.

11. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

Not sayin that aint a good combo but im in the NC Iredell county area an fools round here use a gun like pussys an after the first jab youd prob be shot not sayin nobody could do it but yeah......

An SKETCH3 IS FUCKING BANNED YEAH EVERYBODY CELEBRATE ! ! ! ! !

<(o O),,l,_

12. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

Probably gona get in trouble but fuckit NOBODY CARES IF ITS THE SAME THING CAUSE IT WAS SUPOSED TO BE ABOUT THE WEAPON BUT LIKE U SAID PPL TALKIN STUPID!!!! LET THEM ITS FUNNY. SHIT I READ HALF THESE THREADS KUS OF THE STUPIDITY THAT IS TYPED KUS IT IS FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!!!!

<(o O),,l,_

13. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

I carry peppers ray and a blade.

14. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

i normaly carry a gerber fast draw knife. and a quick tip if you are carrying a marker like a pilot super or sharpie magnum put it in your hand and it becomes a great impact weapon and help to not break your fingers.

15. cause

cause Senior Member

pocket knife for sure! but be kind and avoid confrontation. your brain is your best weapon

16. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

i carry a stilleto or a fillet knife for intimedation

17. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

I scored a Boker Subcom on eBay Friday night and won the auction for $15. Haven't gotten it yet, but looks like a decent compact blade.

boker01bo589.jpg

18. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

that shit looks like a chode

19. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

...could prolly slap someone with it like you'd slap 'em with a chode, too.

20. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

my edc (every day carry) changes quite a bit but as of now i carry an asp 21 inch baton and at least one knife right now kershaw blur s30v also a very powerful flashlight at least 100 lumens right now i carry my 4sevens preon 2.
    16in_Airweight_Expandable_Baton-ASP52212.jpg
    ahonda_tech_com_attachment_php_24e6d1a69e96e2916b6af115c66eec18._.jpg
    4sevens-preon2-blue.jpg