Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

Theress this guy in holywood california and he blow his own bongs and he inscribes VIP in the glass. THEY ARE SOME OF THE ..... THE BEST BONGS EVER!!! this one had 3 separate chambers with2 chambers in each of the chambers and then water coolers in some of them and a dragon in one of the chambers that the smoke would come outta his mouth and fill the chamber and on to it would have an ice catcher and like3 other things ive never heard of. he let me smoke tea outta it and it hit so nice@!!1 true story true bongs , i shit you not.

2. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

wow...my mom surprises me with a drug test tomorrow....i smoked a bowl today and the last time i smoke before that was like 2-3 weeks ago and i smoked a joint with 4 of my friends...anyone know how i can clear myself over night?

3. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

hahaha
    good
    hopefully this will mark a long hiatus for you & weed as well as your presence in this thread

4. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

google. and earlier on in this thread may help idk

5. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

Wow, your a tool..HERES A HINT! go to your fuckin sink look UNDER the T-A-P remove the screen put a lighter to it for a bit to kill the chemicals or dont either or then put it in your pipe?...roooook haha ahwell gitt blaaaazed son'

6. Nem

Nem Elite Member

where can i buy detox drinks and all that shit?

7. myl

myl Elite Member

head shops, health stores, vitamin stores, online

google that shit son, dont make us do all the work for you

8. Nem

Nem Elite Member

yeah. sorry about that. i could have easily.

my parents said "now that we know youre done smoking (which im not) we can just give a drug test anytime right?"

so im thinkin i should just have a couple around in case.

does anybody have any testimonies of how well those things actually work?

9. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

so two days ago i turned 17 right...well i got $1500 and planning on buyign a car. wake up this morning and my mom tells me shes getting a new car and giving me her ford explorer (bluebook value:$5000)...so fuckin pumped now i got $1500 and a car way better than one i couldve gotten...gunna throw this in the trunk with a nice jbl or sony amp http://www.cardomain.com/item/KIC07DCVR102

hope you guys are having as good of a week as me

10. ODonthesetrees

you're pritty fucked unless you are rather active in terms of sweating alot and drinkign tons of water and you have a detox drink tonight(well last night i guess)

and to the other kid: detox drinks are mainly sold at head shops but i think you can sometimes find them in liek gnc and vitamin worlde, places like that...

guys if youre gunan psot why dont you jsut help them, most of you know where to find this shit, its the whole attitude of the thread that ruins it not jsut the dumb quesitons

11. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

that sucks. i think my mom is gunna do the same thing. she is wondering y i ate an entire carton of ice cream and then hot dogs. haha, well, sux anyways. good luck

12. LionPenis

LionPenis Banned

is it safe to mix percocet with vicodin?

13. vegimite on toast

taking any pharmaceutical to get high isnt safe

14. ODonthesetrees

i never understood why parents give their kids drug tests...if my mom sees me high she doesnt need a test to tell her i am or not, and if she never saw me high then shes jsut assume im not...

and if your mom akss why you ate ice cream and hot dogs tell her how old you are and say thats why...growing boys eat a ton, unless your a pussy :D

15. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

haha, my stomach was fuckin killin after that ordeal. i still have mud butt. lol, but anyways, my mom is probly gunna search my room. anybody got tips for where to put my pipes, bongs and bowls?

16. Vice

Vice Senior Member

find a place in your parents room where they wont see it.

17. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

I got some old ass stuffed animal and cut it open on the bottom and put my piece in a ziploc bag. And closed up the stuffed animal with safety pins. Or put it in a bag and bury it outside in ur backyard or the side of ur house if thats where ur room is at.

18. vegimite on toast

if you need to go to such lengths to in order to conceal that you're smoking maybe you should just wait it out a few years and find other ways to have some fun in the meantime

19. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

just throw in underneath your mattress between the wooden framing that supports it.

20. Nem

Nem Elite Member

damn. thats a bit far if you ask me. (directed to kid who said put it in stuffed animals)

you can tape bags on the under side of the lid on the upper deck of your toilet.

and put your pieces in a hefty bag out in the shed or some shit. or just deep in the garage somewhere.