Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. GF/BSC

GF/BSC Member

my sears sell's paint and resperators.

2. Pilsner

Pilsner Member

My friend just got hired at Canadian Tire. They have the same no chase policy. If they see you stealing they call a manager they don't even stop you. They are super lax on stealing.

3. GF/BSC

GF/BSC Member

who raks from a tire store?

4. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

nascar drivers

5. scoot

scoot Elite Member

canadian tire isent a tire store.. its more of a hardware store sorta like a home depo but ghetto

and word @ them not having a chase policy i work at one and i see people steal all the time and im just like fuck it i steal to much from here anyways

6. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

haha thts ill...

its pretty dahm easy to steal from drug fair they have decent paint not amazing but decent only black n white tho..and kiwis n shit.

7. cant.die.alive

cant.die.alive Banned

cops HAVE to tell u if there undercover or not cause if they say no then they bust u for stealing, its entrapment and u get the case thrown out and all charges lifted but ur probly still not aloud bak in the store [/b][/quote]
    not true. your an idiot.

8. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

country boy? i think soooo :)

9. BIGSDFS

BIGSDFS Member

yo i got caught stealling a megaman chip pack or somtin and hes like your gonna steal it all loud an
    f*ck a 5 doolar thing costed me like 400 bucks but they closed down like a month later so i didnt get fucked

10. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

walmarts a gold mine to some. I know someone who almost daily goes in to get dvds, comes out with enough to trade in usually $100, 12 dvds. box sets.

ive personally gotten walmart on its spraypaint with activating gift cards on registers unattended, its risky but shit if you've got balls your set.

11. Writenamehere

Writenamehere Member

i walk to paint isle, take bunch of cans go to place where cameras dont see, and put cans in my jacket&pants and i may buy 1 cheap can or something else.

12. TAGurIT

TAGurIT Senior Member

wal-mart dont give a shit this guy lifted a $25 thing in front of a worker.
    there all dumbasses

13. TAGurIT

TAGurIT Senior Member

most places dont check cameras unless sumthin bad happens (i.e. robbery)

14. Writenamehere

Writenamehere Member

They are not dumbasses, they just dont give a f**k and why should they, they propably steal from there too (atleast i steal shit from my job).

and what comes to the cameras, nobody usually watches them in little shops.
    in shop where i work, there are few fake cameras and only 2 real cameras, but you can tell the difference just by looking them. and those 2 real cameras are set to paint isle and to exit, if there happens to be robbery. at the exit camera records but in paint isle it doesn't and monitor is usually shut.

15. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

They are not dumbasses, they just dont give a f**k and why should they, they propably steal from there too (atleast i steal shit from my job).

and what comes to the cameras, nobody usually watches them in little shops.
    in shop where i work, there are few fake cameras and only 2 real cameras, but you can tell the difference just by looking them. and those 2 real cameras are set to paint isle and to exit, if there happens to be robbery. at the exit camera records but in paint isle it doesn't and monitor is usually shut. [/b][/quote]
    where do u work?

16. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

wtf were you work

17. tense

tense Elite Member

ok i wanna get sum shit real straight, ppl sayin barcodes set off alarms r fukin stupid, unless there is a magnetic barcode on it ur fine, u could walk rite outta the store wit 5 cans and the alarms WONT go off

18. MOB2

MOB2 Member

anybody got tips for racking cans that are in them little cages?

19. Writenamehere

Writenamehere Member

i work at supermarket where they sell food and some art stuff and that kind of stuff. Usually i steal beer,smokes and markers and since we have this policy that we must put old(still edible) food in trashcan i put them in next to trashcan and my friend gets them from there, basically that is stealing too.

20. Motivo

Motivo New Member

where do they keep ecth in michaels, iv looked and i aint seen nothin.