Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GpersKreepers

GpersKreepers Senior Member

if it has a valve it wont leak otherwise theirs not alot you can do, i have seen a grod squeezer w/no valve having a rubber band to help make a seal for the lid but not very effective,

double shopping bag? unless all amuricans use those brown paper bags, which wouldn't work...

2. Axil

Axil Senior Member

Where about you from? UK Manchester?

3. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Crane- molotow burner and otr hard to buff, k71

WMEIC- it shouldnt leak that much, if it does its garbage...and i usualy just carry some pens/mops around in a sock....that is if i have a lot of them on me and shit.

4. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

honestly all mops I've had leak on your. its worse when its ink but its still bad when its paint. any marker with a pump nib type system shouldn't leak at all, most mops will leak from the space in-between the nib and the bottle. theres really nothing you can do to prevent leakage you just have to experiment with lots of different mops. i always use the cheap empty mops that leak like crazy. i carry them around in my bombing backpack that i couldn't give 2 shits about.

5. Axil

Axil Senior Member

the grog 10mm does not leak iv found as long as you dont keep it upside down or what for along time

6. Risk_Inicijativa

Risk_Inicijativa Senior Member

that homemade ink which all do sucks balls. I mean, why dafuq i must buy pens and alcohol and other shit. I made a paint myself very easy and I'll tell u how:

- Buy some glue with a nib upside (very cheap, few cents at my country)
    - The water based glue put in some bottle or bucket or smth like that, but be sure to keep it
    - Buy acrylic, temper color
    - Find some small bucket for mixture
    - In the small bucket put very small quantity of the water based glue, then put the acryl color and at the end throw water(but not so much)
    - Then just mix to make perfect paint color
    - Put the paint in the MOP
    - Wreck the city

for anything that u dont know or if u r confused just ask me here or PM :)

7. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

Can u post a pic of the glue you're talking about please

8. Risk_Inicijativa

^ I'll post later but the MOP made :)

9. saveme

saveme Senior Member

smash ink many dope colors mad drips very opaque , empty art primo or otr mops nice nibs very easy to squeez n pretty cheep,

10. WMEICMCAAAPA

WMEICMCAAAPA New Member

You hear mixed thing about smash

11. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

from what i've seen, smash gold is pretty good but for every other color i'd rather get illadel colorz. the guy who owns it is a good friend of mine & I know he actually cares about the art. at art primo they really mostly only want money.

12. graffitiWISCONSIN

I think copics are some of the best markers. but when I went & racked mine I didn't even think to grab any skin tones because I do a lot of bboy style characters

13. Risk_Inicijativa

14. WMEICMCAAAPA

WMEICMCAAAPA New Member

Hows illadels black ink? they claim its the best deal for the money

15. WMEICMCAAAPA

WMEICMCAAAPA New Member

Got some promotional stain stick pen from verizon. Would this work best with ink or paint or either? I tried to grab like 10 of them but they said only 1. I managed to snag 3 though:)

photo.jpg photo2.jpg

16. graffitiWISCONSIN

honestly i've never tried it but from what he tells me it's fade proof & buff proof. he says he's got tags from like 3 or 4 years ago that look like they were put on 5 minutes ago. there's 1 place that figured out how to buff his blue ink but they cleaned the whole sign lol. yea if I had money i'd definetley get it.

17. Riga One

Riga One Member

I have MTN94 Marker with black grog ink in it, is it a good combo?

18. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

illidel goes hard, stain stick with ink, or a REALLY thin paint. Tempera paints blows children, and riga why cant you answer your own question?

Now has anyone seen the new sharpie kind size's? I know sharpies are wack as shit but the new ones are a refillable screw off chisel tip, just like a pilot. and they take other ink really well. for realssssss

19. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

i get tired of making my own markers, heading up to 5th element later to buy some

20. Risk_Inicijativa

@graffWISCONSIN, tell ur friend that we love him and send some free inks here