Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. N3ss

N3ss Member

Thanks very much for the advice, i think i will be improving a lot lately and if u wanna trade any time im already improving some.

2. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

Thanks to everyone who's gettin' my shit up. Much appreciated. My GF got to Arizona yesterday for her job training and I sent a bunch of everyone's slaps with her to put up for me. So I'm gettin' some of you up in the Phoenix area. You're welcome. Z3BRA, AIKO, DUNE, MIDO, RASE, HERB (KBK), G00B, NESO, LYFER and PSYS (oh, that's me)... I got all you guys (and girl) up in Phoenix. I know I gave her at least (2) stickers from each of your packs you sent me last... and I know she got 'em up this afternoon. heh heh. Holla at'cha boy!

OK. So I got a shitload of slaps in the mail today... up first is AIKO's new zodiac slap. Thanks for the slaps!!

View attachment 626533

Up next is the pack I got from CIDER... thanks for the trade!

View attachment 626534

Up next is this enormous pack I got from SAUL GUD... dude, gave me, like, 400 stickers + a few nice sized UPS labels. I hope you're not sad when you get my lame pack in the mail. Sadly enough, I didn't hook you up like that. My bad, man... many thanks for the hook up!

View attachment 626535

I also sent (20) slaps to BOMIT and got a decent pack in the mail from them today with slaps from a lot of cool artists.... OBEY, LONDON POLICE, 455 and a shitload of other artists whom I don't know or recognize. But it was a quality pack of slaps fo' sho'....

View attachment 626536

3. N3ss

N3ss Member

I'm quite new to the bombing science world and I'm looking for anyone who wants to trade I have about 3 completed packs and a pack of 100 check out some of my pics I have some sign doodles. Also some of my pics are some kool signs I saw in San Francisco so I thought I would share with you guys. so...PM me if u wanna trade.

4. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

I want to trade

5. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

6. MyTagNameIsDune

MyTagNameIsDune Senior Member

N3SS- Post some more photos i'm curious about em. How have you already made 100 plus? You made your first just a little while ago

7. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

addiction is a bitch

8. MyTagNameIsDune

MyTagNameIsDune Senior Member

Haha true I guess, what I was trying to get at is that maybe he is rushing his stickers. I spend a lot of time on mine but pretty much I made stickers all last saturday and sunday and only made about 40. Granted some were collabs, i had to cut stencils, and i started clearcoating and ghetto laminating a lot of my stickers.

9. N3ss

N3ss Member

LMFAO dude really...just wait until3rd block tomorrow XD

10. N3ss

N3ss Member

LMFAO im at about 235 now but none are colored not really interesting in posting pics just yet.

11. N3ss

N3ss Member

That bay alarm ones miine XD

12. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

Here is my poster at home I put a couple on. A couple from trades, a few from locals and a few from me.
    I'm looking to improve my collection. So send em my way;)

I got 2 packs, waiting for zebras them I'll post them up outside all at once.

View attachment 626553

Also I'm going to post up some pics tomorrow but I am posting some of the slaps I get sent in this clothing/graph store in my city.

13. Jake_NN_Bake

Jake_NN_Bake Senior Member

Not to overpost in this thread today but if I decide to trade with anyone these are definetly going to be the majority of my packs. I really like how they look and I would love to get them all over the place!
    IMG_20120514_213058.jpg

14. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

15. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

forgot to outline the inside of the S

16. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

Damn you and your eagle eyes. :mad:
    S = outlined.

I was gettin' to it! Hahahaha.

17. MiDo93

MiDo93 Senior Member

18. CRANEE

CRANEE Member

just got an account, super into this game, will be posting several pictures shortly for feedback even though i know its good :D

19. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

why dont i ever post my own stuff? haha

ai45.tinypic.com_33z5kyo.png

20. N3ss

N3ss Member

more random im trying to come up with something to stick with

ai46.tinypic.com_2ufw22o.png

sorry for bad quality i will upload a new pic. this isnt all of them.. still looking for trades
    ai48.tinypic.com_xatndd.png