Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Loop Colors VS. Kobra

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by THS, Dec 28, 2016.

Share This Page

1. THS

THS New Member

Hello!Which is better, Loop Colors or Kobra ?

2. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

ive heard there be several occasions issues with kobra but ive not heard a bad thing about loop and use it mysef so

3. R3TCH3D

R3TCH3D Senior Member

Some Kobra cans tend to be clogged completely no matter what caps you use. Thos has happened to me on most of the times ive brought kobra, normally one can out of 10 or so.

4. R3TCH3D

R3TCH3D Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  5. 0113

0113 Senior Member

Have never experienced clogging with Kobra's, happens with Montana Black all the time with me. Have not experienced bad things with Kobra myself so far.

6. HexxInkworks

clogging is probably due to how you havent shaken it long enough, or you havent turned the can upside down and sprayed to get the remaining paint out of the cap

7. Koda01

Koda01 Senior Member

my montana black marker is always clogging, fucking annoying the fact I didn't rack the marker, I actually bought it (should've racked it, damit, lol)

8. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Loop all the way for me. Range of colours are fantastic, coverage on most colours is ill too. Kobra was good when I used it, but the newer tins had no pressure. Saying that... Kobra white is still my favourite white for coverage.

9. 0113

0113 Senior Member

Yeah prob. Thing is with the pressure of adventures at night I'm not feeling like shaking cans for ten minuts lol.

10. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Always shake your tins then wipe down (ideally alcohol wipe) before you leave the house to paint, then only touch them with gloves once your out. Finger prints on things left in yard's is a nail in anyone's coffin.

11. HexxInkworks

or dont dump your cans once youve left them, and does alcohol get rid of prints then?

12. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

never used any of them. molotow and fresh paint is my go to when I'm buying fancy pants paint.. other wise AA and rusto all day.

13. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Yeah man, and true... Or don't dump them, but carrying evidence around in your bag wont do you many favours if caught.

14. 4YOU2

4YOU2 Member

This question is probably because of Ghost EA.

Buy your own supplies and figure out what you like. Having that sort of mentality where buying a spray paint with good reviews will make your pieces better just does not work. There's too many brands each for different occasions. Some for cheap practice paint, some for chill spots, some for bombing, the list goes on.

What I currently own:
    - 10 Cans of Kobra > 3 Blk 3 Wht 4 Blu
    - 10 Cans of MTN 94 > 2 Blk 2 Wht Rest variety of colours
    - 14-16 Cans of Clash > Shitty faded colours for practicing, got them cheap on sale.

Clash for practicing, MTN 94 for chill spots like derelict buildings and Kobra for bombing.

Just pick 1 good high pressure brand and 1 good low pressure brand.

PS. Dump cans anywhere, I stomp the top to try get more paint out and when it's empty I wipe the prints with some cloth then throw into some bush.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  15. HexxInkworks

you wont get caught if you run fast enough, and if youre still not sure when youve ran a fair while, then dump the cans in the trash when no one is watching

16. Koda01

Koda01 Senior Member

why don't you throw them into the trash, isn't that a 100 times easier 4YOU2?