Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Siner

Siner Senior Member

Glad your able to stay positive through all that shit TrikAssHoe! I'm kinda just holding out here, I think about it every day. Honestly, I don't think I'm gonna hold out to much longer. I know there's good things to come eventually in my life but I'm sick of waiting out for something good to happen, and I don't have the motivating to try hard to make something good happen because I just don't care anymore. I have a good life at home, my parents care for me, I don't have to worry about money or anything either. I'm just sick of being alone, no friends or girlfriend, I really feel like alot of people have wronged me and that I'm pretty much cursed by the world. Like I said earlier, I don't have motivation, so I won't go out there and make friends or a girlfriend cause I don't care enough, not that those things won't be great. I just try to be really nice to people and then I get taken advantage of cause I want relationships in my life. Whatever though.

2. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

yeah man. i'm trying to but it gets hard at times. not to sound like dr. phil or anything but if you need a friend i'm here bro. i'm down for helping out. and trust me GOOd freinds are hard to find these days. nothing but snakes. just let graf be your escape from all that bullshit thats going on.

3. Siner

Siner Senior Member

I hear ya, and lots of people on here have sent me messages and are support full, but I mean. I need friends in real life, not just online friends. As for graff, winters here so going out and writing isn't much of an option. Plus I like benching, but same thing with the weather. Thank for your support and message me if you ever need help or something.

4. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Straight up, if you *****s want friends or a lady, go find some.
    It really isn't hard to put yourself in a social situation.
    Go to shows, hit up a bar, even just painting more will get you some friends.
    I completely understand anxiety and depression, trust, but you guys can't just expect good things to fall in your lap all the time.
    If you are completely fed up with a bad situation, give up on it and create a better one for yourself.

5. TrikAssHoe!

True that FV. i've got a couple good friends and i'm fine with the whole lady thing i'm just saying it's hard to trust many people. thanks Siner and why isnt winter a good time ot bomb? i mean its easy to rack shit because it's normal to wear bulky coats and not a lot of people are out except for christmas time. but yeah if i had a car i'd be out doing me right now.

6. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I too have very little motivation, not a matter of laziness, but i just don't give a fuck most of the time. I rarely actually have a fun time when hanging out with friends. Life is just bland as fuck lately.

7. Flawless Victory

So find some new shit to do man.
    I've been in the same situation plenty of times in my life, getting bored as fuck with life and wondering what the point of all this shit it, I feel you.
    But you just have to realize if you aren't content with what's going on with your life, then you need to work and fucking change it, it is YOUR life after all, so do what YOU want.
    Either people will follow or you'll meet new people that share your interests.

8. TrikAssHoe!

shit. i've been there before. i just went to learning how to carve decoys(ducks)
    from my grandfather, to skating, and now during the summer ill be doing carpenter work for my friend's dad. just bullshit around and you'll find a hobby or two. you just gotta get out there and try.

9. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Sounds like some people are in dire need of some liquor and kush

10. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Life sucks again lately, I'd love to columbine a preschool right about now.

11. 2much!

2much! Senior Member

^ word.
    all i learned is life is gonna have its ups and downs. we all have really shitty things that are in our lives but we gotta be real.
    were different, were artists, we can just get through it through our art.. ya feel? when shit hits the ceiling for me, i just love to paint and watch movies lol. and i feel yall. friends.. just havent really stayed. they come and go. i never been able to find a down ass friend. and yeah i feel yall on the whole graff friends. we all got into to much trouble and im still mad young.. highschool and my parents dont let me chill with them anymore i mean there in their 20's.

all in all.. life is good. we just hafta realize that.

12. Backalley Abortion Doctor

I'm not an artist, I'm an asshole. What's my outlet?

13. Flawless Victory

14. Backalley Abortion Doctor

15. TrikAssHoe!

rack em rack rack em rack rackball

16. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

what happened to your apprenticeship in Bran-Bran, Mizzou?

17. Backalley Abortion Doctor

It took a detour as recent events have led me to a steaming pile of fuckshit that is now my life.

18. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

What happened?

19. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Everything you'd expect karma to do to a long-time absolute degenerate cockswab like myself.

20. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

When it rains, it pours. I know how it gets, shit keeps piling up to the point you don't even know what to care about.