Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef Battle Thread

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

but thats 100% intentional.

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

3. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

your e and most of the other letters look like block letters i drew in sixth grade , not that mine are that much better bitch , and as far as mine droppin and being smaller and all that shit , i don't know you fuckin tell me does it look intentional or not. i mean holy fuckin shit you guys are fuckin brutal over here. i guess i would hate to though if i was turnin out pieces like that. and i agree i wish we had more votes on it also

4. thepekins

thepekins Guest

lol wgone shutting phat down. wgone gmv his is sick

5. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

so fucking what if it was intentional or not? fuck it, how about you play any whack shit off as it being INTENTIONALLY bad? wtf's your problem, whether it was intentional or by mistake, the way they drop and rise and shrink is fucking whack!

illustraçion:
    guy1- YO! that color scheme is god fucking aweful!
    guy2- yeah... no, it's intentional
    guy1- well it sucks
    guy2- no it doesn't, coz it's intentional
    guy1- ... even so, it still sucks balls. u dont gmv
    guy2- :(

6. thepekins

thepekins Guest

lol at phat that dude never gives up. he has to have the last word so that he can " win the arguement" hahahaha

7. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

this shit is unreal..................

8. ian

ian Elite Member

Honestly, no disrespect WGONE, but you need to quit with your smack talk. youre sayin phat's letters are just basic and simple, but look at your piece, its almost straight up capital block letters, and phat is right about that last post, if something sucks, it sucks, whether you did it by accident or intentionally. The whole point of a battle is not to see who can talk better shit or win an argument, its about who's a better writer. That being said, you should make your piece, put it up, and let people vote. you shouldn't be sayin shit about it. if you're as great as you seem to think, and if phat sucks as bad as you're sayin, he shouldn't get any votes, and you'll win. THAT is the end of the argument. this whole thing is about the pieces, so let them do the talking and keep your mouth shut. Phat hasn't been talkin any shit or dissing your piece, he's just been defending himself about your comments. thats how it should be done. your shit talkin doesnt change a thing about your art, and thats what battling is all about.

/rant

anyways, Phat2 GMV, both pieces were pretty simple, and to be honest, the markers wgone used give his piece a lighter, cleaner feeling, but it's not really about the markers, and i like Phat's letters better.

9. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

hahahaha^^ wgone is boutta have to cut a bitch

11. JesterOner

JesterOner Member

i thought this was supposed to settle beef, not start it ?

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeah, fuck yeah ian... finally someone talks some sense instead of just sucking this guy's dick

13. ian

ian Elite Member

not tryin to start beef, id get wrecked against wgone, and im not sayin hes worse than phat2, but honestly, idk how old you guys are but if you need to talk mad shit to win a battle then youre doin something wrong

14. JesterOner

JesterOner Member

i wasnt talking about you ian, i was talking bout phat and wgone

15. ian

ian Elite Member

Ahh my bad. You're right though and that's what I was trying to say

16. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI&feature=related

17. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

@the pekins - that battle still on?
    phoebe right?

lol at ian spazzing out
    but i can understand wgone's frustration
    he clearly is miles beyond phat2...but phat2 still gets votes because BS battles are pretty biased
    if it was just about the art things on this site would be different
    haha i still remember phat2 making a few new accounts on his last battle with wgone just to get a couple more votes
    ...makes me wonder why even get down with graffiti at all sometimes

-wake and bake rambling

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

roflmao flippingchickens

19. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

To be honest, the only thing W gone did to fuck up his piece IMO is how he put the H behind the G and T. If he would have brought it in front, it would have alternated with the rest, like the I in bit is in front of the B and T.

Phat, you're just bein' a sore loser dog. I'd be too, if I was talking heaps of shit to get the battle started in the first place. I mean yeah you have some decent structure goin on, except for the E which is lookin wack as fuck, and that I is all tiny. The fill....isnt the best. And you put cookie cuts on like 3 letters but not on any of the rest.

The audience has spoken.

20. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

put it this way, if wgones piece and phats piece were side by side on a wall and there was no other space which one would you go over?

wgone got my vote.