Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. sly45

sly45 Senior Member

i wanna try one of those zig glue pens if u got it and what would u wanna trade for it?

2. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

I always wanted to be a pokemon master... no regrets.

i gave up my quest... and picked up a controller haha

3. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I had the whole set.. but when Pokemon stopped being cool, I gave away most of my cards to my nephews, but kept my holographics and rare cards.. I could have 30,000 right now...

4. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

i got some old ass random cards from the team rocket set that were first edition... shit gettin me all excited about pokemon

anyways, what you have for trade?... graff related

5. graff4ever

graff4ever Senior Member

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. sly45

sly45 Senior Member

whats the bottle w/the kangaroo? also what marker is that to the right of the controller?

7. zennegen

zennegen Banned

the bottle is wine...

8. hit-man

hit-man Member

any one got any stickers or markers? i got caps and cash, pm me.

9. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

10. sly45

sly45 Senior Member

i thought it was some type or acohol, i got usps slaps. what kind of caps u got?

11. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

yo zinn hit me up bout them decos...i need a very large amount....

12. One Man Army

One Man Army Senior Member

not true thats what i did with HaLo_07 and he juked me for a bunch of caps good for him thou but heads up never recieved what was promised in the trade

moral of the story fuck HaLo_07 i hope one of those skinny caps pops off and blinds u

13. sly45

sly45 Senior Member

need caps got slaps, money.

14. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

15. walkingcarpet

walkingcarpet Senior Member

Well if he's traded with other people before. And theres more people that have some positive experiences.. it could always be the post office that fucks it up. Not trying to defend Halo or anything but nothing is ever certain and trading online, there's always a risk that you'll get fucked over. Sorry bout your experience.

Alright so I got..
    O ink Mini Mops (empty)
    about 6oz of Junobo Pink
    lots of my character slaps
    an xbox 360 with some games and 2 controllers
    bingo daubers (25mm nib but with a thin body like the mini mops)

I want
    other slaps (not blank..)
    cash
    anything else

CONUS ONLY

pm me

16. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Just a heads up, I know about this trade with this kid ONE MAN ARMY.

I'mma put it out in public view...I ain't got the cash to send out the shiit from fuckin HAWAII to fuckin Canad at the moment and not like I waited about 4 fuckin weeks for his shiit so I missed out sendin it when I was stayin in FL.

Unlike alot of these cats pocketing Mommy and Daddy's cash I'm grown and I got shiit to handle and this dude is lucky cause I know I'm late on my sending side but I'm the type of guy to put in extra if I send late.

I ain't got no problem with this dude, and I'mma be real, when I send my side, Its not gonna just be some ink and a few kiwi mops. I got you man, now calm ya shiit down and just chill and wait. You know where I'm at man, and I ain't tryin to pull nuttin if I been keepin in touch with you.

17. hit-man

hit-man Member

pm me if you got shit to trade i need slaps, pink dots, markers, inks or anything else i got needle caps, ny fats, german fats, lots a blank slaps, some markers and cash

18. One Man Army

not when i have email after email of him saying that, then admitting hes broke and doesent have shit then he starts insulting me like im the bitch who weltched. im not dough ting hes traded fair before but this time he had it set what he was doing . if u would of talked to me normally instead of insulting me after weltched im im my 30s not some stupid kid if u were a man u would of contacted me instead of leaving it till i got sick of waiting .u were hopeing id say nothing i dont have time for these games so this will be the last time i say anything keep ur mops u dont have, and the caps i gave u i could give two fucks sell some caps and buy a value meal

fact #1 i sent out shit
    fact #2 u weltched

i have nothing against u it is what it is i was had good for you but people need to know i could care less i work i buuy my shit now i had extra caps and thought it would be cool to pas them on for other stuff instead i get this bullshit like im the asshole maybee i should just cut and paste the msges from the begining to show how u planed this shit

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  19. walkingcarpet

walkingcarpet Senior Member

Lolz. Okay, you don't have to be telling me all of this.

Any skateboarding kids around here?
    I got a set of brand new 53mm wheels (white/black) sell for 15 shipped.

20. One Man Army

u also forgot to mentions its been months now and u tried to pretend like u never got mine. until i told u i had verification it was delivered then u disapeared . so swear different countrys names like i give a shit, if u were gonna send the shit after like u say. u would of emailed me and told me that instead of saying u sent it .. then waiting 5 weeks for me to contact u. i have all the emails from the start so just admit what u were doing im airing this out so it doesent happen again u and ur sig of good traders put in there ur name for bad ones

im done i came on this thread once to get rid of some caps and got ripped of say what u want but u know what u were doing like i said i hope one of those ny thins pops in your eye and blinds u karma sucks like that

Last edited: May 31, 2010