Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

And how does one go about doing that to themselves?

2. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

It's easier then it sounds... No comment. Hahah.

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5216_5521637424_650b96ed43_z.jpg

3. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

4. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Haha. ^Exactly what I did.

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i was gonna just say 'banjo string' but i thought nah i will make it sound worse by adding a fancy name...

I dont even know how it happened...my asian orientated woman was just a bit tighter than usual but it went in...went for about 5-10 minutes, for some reason her whole family came back in the house like 4 hours earlier than expected...so we did the manic like fuckkkkkk get clothes back on etc...then a few minutes later i was like 'my penis is really wet'....went down to have a feel and there was blood everywhereeeeeee....i shat myself then laughed...im still laughing at it now...but it means like no wanking or any form of sex for like 2-3 weeks...i think even then im gonna be paranoid haha...

6. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

i nearly snapped my banjo string once and i have a few questions...
    does it grow back?
    how badily did it hurt?
    and does it make your forskin really long nd droopy?

7. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

Hahaha I love this guy. Same situation here, parents home early, whipped the clothes back on, everything was in an awkward position.. Though it was wet from her.. Checked, a heap of blood. Damn son, stung to piss. Went out and got pissed that night to forget the pain. Back in action not too long later but it can happen again. It doesn't heal weird or anything, it doesn't break completely. Just splits a little, if anything it grows back a bit tighter from scar tissue.
    Monkey is my new internet homeboy. Haha. I'll post some scans later to make up for the banjo string talk.

8. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

9. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

10. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Damn Tech good shots

11. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

tech the last shot of the light post i would crop out the one on the left side loos awkward with out the other post to balance it out its fucking niiiiice shot.

12. VAsucks

VAsucks Senior Member

2nd and 5th are the nicest, especially the 5th

13. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

14. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

eBay that shit man, bring some rolls right to your doorstep

15. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer supposidley it heals on its own, just cant use my wang until it does as supposidley you just risk snapping it properley haha...i didnt even feel it happen...and nope...my foreskin is ok XD

yer man its fuckin crazy....yer i thought it was just her vaginal juices that made me soaking wet but no just fuckin blood haha.....mine doesnt sting to piss, which im quite glad about to be fair...see im gonna wait a food like 2-3 weeks...probably longer as depressing as that is...i dont trust it....the worse thing is youve said it will grow back tighter...wouldnt that be worse as its probably got more chance to rip or even snap again :/ either way fuck its been a funny experience XD

16. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

Haha yeah, it can happen again. I dunno how to fix it or prevent it. If you find out let me know, hahaha. Shit is real. It only stung to piss cause some dribbled onto it, open wound..
    Fuck yeah penis talk in photography thread. Haha hope it heals for you soon bro.

17. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

Just browsing flickr for pictures taken with a canonet and came across this beautiful custom job.

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3585_3596823382_7aa0b91ba3_z.jpg

Might be able to grab a QL19 for $10, if only it looked that damn good.

18. VAsucks

VAsucks Senior Member

shit like that makes me sympathize with camera collectors.

i wanna get me a compact rangefinder

19. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

haha fuck that...i have been drying off with tissue rather than a quick shake though LOL haha i dont really use any other part of the forum these days so i thought fuck someones gotta know so i posted in here...i sent a roll of slide film off to get developed just now so i will have some fresh pics soon i hope :/

20. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member