Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

it was the numbing effect and drip that did it for me. i used to be huge about dipping my butts in powder, used to cut a rail out specifically for 10 cigarettes. honestly cocaine is my favorite drug, which is why i dont do it anymore. used to buy atleast 3 balls a weekend. one for friday night, one for saturday, and one for saturday night. my sinuses were fuuuuuuuucked. as was my brain and sleep schedule.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  2. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Hallucinogen.
    As for smoking in school, my senior year most of us were smoking in our cars before goin in, then in bathrooms and at lunch. That was around the end of the year though, when we weren't doin shit anyway. When we did have work earlier I'd always be down for some adderall or, being a southern kid, dip. We had blood drives occassionally, and the one time I participated I got out of class the whole period for it. I decided to go sit on the toilet and have a lip after because there was a lot of time left, but I ended up passing out for about 2 hours. Apparently my blood pressure was very low...

Smoking in school on any average day would definitely be a waste, it would be even worse than being sober in school because you'd want to go eat and watch tv and whatever you like to do but you have to stay in your seat and stay quiet. Fuck that.

3. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

back a few years ago my buddy had a chick that worked at a vet every now and then she would snatch a bottle we would cook it up and get ripped although 1 line was like a 30 min buzz we had plenty

4. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I stopped reading what you said after this.
    Cannabis might be psychoactive, but it is definitely not a hallucinogen.
    Smoke enough of a certain strain and you may get certain (mild) hallucinogenic properties, though.

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I disagree, No body wants to be sober at school. Thats why weed is the best option. Thats why I said earliar that thizzin or oxi or adderall would be stupid for that very reason, because youd be on, but youd be in class and extrememly limited on how you can enjoy your high

6. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

You.

7. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

weed is a regulator well for me it is ... I feel normal again after I smoke

8. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

razor graffiti scooter?lol.
    please explain.

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

That looks mad retarded, and extremely poor quality, the plastic thing holding the chalk probably breaks hella easy

10. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

i wouldnt be worried about the plastic breaking, id be worried about the sticks of chalk. looks like if you pressed down too hard they would break in half. they should have made them shorter.

11. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

I would love to be high and see a grown ass man riding around on one of those^

Believe me, I know you dont trip on weed. It's just technically classified as a hallucinogen. Look it up.

And rib, I prefer adderall in school for focus not really to enjoy it. I get you though.

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

If you dont got add/adhd and you take 40 to 60mg of adderall you should be enjoying it, Its a shitty drug as far as recreation goes, do enjoy railing some before late night bombing...its cheaper than coke

O and anybody in group B for the round robin tournament without a partner PM me, i needs a patna

13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yeah its a good amount and it depends on the dosage in the capsules, if I remember correctly you could get blue 10 mg ones that werent extended release, but the orange 20mg ones are.... and like most drugs tolerance is a big factor. Theres cats id get it off of that have adhd and have been taking it since they were kids so in order for them to get a high off it they had to take a double what i would. but in gradeschool I extremely disliked railing anything, so I would only rail adderall if I had a small amount. Don't really fuck with it now after experiencing the withdrawals from it, but a little now and then during finals or late nights doesn't hurt because of how god damn cheap it is. Prices of addy competes with the price of crack o_O

14. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

haha a friend of mine use to sell dexi's to me for really cheap, i also had a whole bottle because i went to a psychiatrist and he diagnosed me with ADD and i got a script. took way more than was prescribed and had some real fun on the shit, thoughts flow so much easier and any type of schoolwork is so easy. once i railed about 8 of em one night and didnt sleep for 24 hours but got the worst come down the next day got really fuckin paranoid and thought i was gonna die so i quit the shit. can also be really addictive, be careful with it.

15. nah!

nah! Banned

16. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I feel so behind on this whole drug thing, considering I don't take any except caffeine haha. Can't be spending money when I don't have a job.

17. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

IT's cool bro.I'll get you high.
    Ever huffed gas out of a coffe can or shot horse up into your dick hole??
    Good times brosiph....good times...

Lol.

18. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

i feel bad for people who dont have rock quarries around them. i literally spent my afternoon/night drinking, smoking, fishing, swimming and painting all at the same spot.

19. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

the funniest thing happened today
    I woke up at around noon and went to get something to eat and I find a whole lotta new food on the kitchen table.. food that I didnt buy myself. like cake and vegetables and stuff
    I check em out and go WTF you know lol like i cant remember buying anything the night before... and i sure as hell werent drunk at work lololol
    I open the fridge door and see that it's filled with more new shit. a couple burgers, two kinds of cheeses, some ham, eggs, sodas, chocolate hahaha a salad
    at this point Im freaking out going wtf is going on right here? lol
    and then a while later my father calls and tells me that he dropped all that crap at my place. I'm weirded out coz I've been buying my own food for a couple years now, so i ask him why bring all this food now lol?
    and he simply goes "no reason.. just coz i love you"
    lol fucking awesome, I <3 Food

20. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

your dad is a grocery ninja