Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Can Disposal

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Fate, Dec 4, 2005.

Share This Page

1. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

you keep stock caps?

2. Allthegoodnamesaretaken

Allthegoodnamesaretaken Senior Member

I dont know if this has been posted already, but I sometimes keep my cans if I got a bit left in there and make mixes of different colours...
    You can get some pretty dope shit, I got a really cool ass purple once.
    But if my can is totally empty, I keep it and bring it back to this store near my house that recycles them.. better for the enviroment...

3. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

i keep my cans and throw them at people that piss me off

4. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

i trash em.just takes up space

5. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Wait how do you mix colors if you need like the aerosol n shit....?

6. alienchild123

alienchild123 Senior Member

puncher them and hope they don't spray me

7. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

i likes to make fires wid whats left
    and depending on how much is left i like puting them on the tracks

8. pablo

pablo Senior Member

my dad takes all empty cans and dumps them in a dumpster behind his office

9. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

I keep them, then paint um and put them up in the streets, its just 1 more way of getting up

10. Shoook

Shoook Senior Member

^^^^^agreed i do the same thing just like doing a canvas that doesnt matter

11. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

Yea nail them to anything, telephone polls, trees, business signs, businesses,fences,ect. its an oddity that you dont see much(especially here) and if the art on it is dope then people notice

12. JustanObserver

JustanObserver Member

things i've done with my emptys ..
    make then into cups
    trade toys for full ones
    weld them together to make sign's, canvas, and selves/ storage units

and something i've wanted to try is to find the weight of a full can and figure out how to refill the can and return it to the store for a full one or miney back

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  13. Olick

Olick Elite Member

recycle them for cash.

then buy more cans =D

14. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

what would be the point of doing that if you refilled it with paint? unless you meant like put water in it instead, I don't think it would matter if the weight was exact...doesn't it say the weight on the can? I'm pretty sure I seen that on every krylon I've had because I was mad it didn't have the measurement I was looking for, or maybe its something else.

For can disposal what I would do is save them up untill a trashbag was full, overflowing actually 'cause I'm lazy, then I take that shit to a dumpster 'n bounce.

'n I suggest everyone has some sort of plan for can disposal 'cause guess what, if your ever caught, 'n they have a can from a spot that you had hit, your fucked 'cause they get your prints after they arrest you.

The only solid evidence in my case, is a can which was found at a place different from where I was caught, 'n they tested it for prints, which they found on it, and lucky for me it wasn't mine! I remember that day 'n I brought all of my cans back with me I think...either way they said the latent evidence showed no value. I don't know though because it was awhile ago 'n they probably didn't have my prints in the system when they tested it so I guess I might be fucked because I think I might have left an empty can there.

Damn...I think I just realized I might actually be fucked....yeah that can was probably an empty I left, FUCK...

Kids....TAKE YOUR FUCKING CANS WITH YOU. And no, gloves aren't going to save you. Think about it, you don't have gloves on every time you handle it. Its not plausible to think "oh well I'll just wipe it everytime before I graff" either because prints don't always wipe off easily and your not gonna be able to remember that EVERY time.

...have a proper disposal...cans are the only solid evidence they will be able to use in a case unless you got caught red handed...and I didn't.

15. JustanObserver

JustanObserver Member

i'd refill so i could return it to a store for money or store credit .. i would say the can didnt work .. ie it didnt spray .. and see if i could return the can for one full of paint and not water.. sorry for the confusion

16. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

I just throw them behind me if they go empty.

17. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Oh I get it, so that way then there wouldn't be any pressure in it left since you already used it. Yeah I was thinkin' "If he refills it with paint why not just re-use it?" haha yeah stupid thought...

18. _zen_

_zen_ Member

^^word^^ i do the same

im gunna try that mixing thing though ,could prolly fill a mop up with that shit

19. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

PARANOID!:eek:

20. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

jesus, don't let the dick hurt your butt