Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

2. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

from now on ill just post the sig every once in a while cuz its just that good :p

3. RADAWG

RADAWG Senior Member

Some shitt
    ai207.photobucket.com_albums_bb33_skateboard23_Photo194.jpg
    ai207.photobucket.com_albums_bb33_skateboard23_Photo195.jpg

Collab
    ai207.photobucket.com_albums_bb33_skateboard23_Photo190.jpg

Startin to fuck around with stickers again..gettin back into trades too so hit me up..

4. anu-Hiero

anu-Hiero Senior Member

5. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Bumping these because.

6. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

not a fan of that bottom slap at all. whose was that cuz i know it wasnt urs... zennegen? i just see a zgn. that janek one tho is sick.

7. zennegen

zennegen Banned

yeah, that's me. i hate it as well. i made it the day it was put up, i just made up some random shit.

ooooh well.

8. Ovel&TheJetts

Ovel&TheJetts Senior Member

RA, it looks so funny to me seeing people here post RA, because its a big local crew. I know its a popular name, but still haha.

So heres the stickers I've been doing lately. Only a few of them, been making more big giraffes.

[Broken External Image]:http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4552/charx.png

I've been doing the giraffe one for a few weeks, but I just realized I could make the giraffe into a moose. Lol. Gonna play around with his antlers.

Edit : Covered up any writing, because I know my handstyle is shit. I just want people to focus on the characters haha.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  9. c0ld

c0ld Senior Member

Ovel they look good, but seem kind of generic. Add something to make them a little more unique. afarm3.static.flickr.com_2435_4033567022_2a1436c31f_m.png first thing I've done in a while. Supporting love146.org what thinks you?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  10. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

zgn its allllll good homie im getting my slaps tomorrow so you'll see how bad iiii am

EDIT: cold i think you should make all your letters the same size, and downsize that heart.

11. Ovel&TheJetts

Yeah, I usually cut them out, or add a background or something. Those were just bare basic characters I've been working on :p

They look pretty neat just cut out.

I'm almost out of blank stickers...I go through them like crazy :( I don't think I can order any more to my house...the postal lady is on to me. I'll have to send them to my girlfriends dads house or something.

12. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

What do you mean on to you?

Just order them man,
    they're just fucking stickers.

13. tbonebailey2711

tbonebailey2711 Senior Member

yes i always spray any stickers not done with paint markers but i have had that problem with some i have put up here too i think its when i used a can of valspar clear cote is when this started happening which i quit using valspar altogether it really suks. but thats the only thing that has changed. I have others that have been up for months that still look pretty good sorry for the fuck up hit me up and we can do another trade later and i will make it up to ya.

as far as the markers i mainly use decos and treehouse markers some cover better than others, like the treehouse yellow doesnt cover as good as the deco but the treehouse light blue covers a lot better than the deco. etc.

14. Ovel&TheJetts

I live in a town with a summer population of ~250 people.

Winter population = ~50.

The post office lady knows me, and knows damn well its me putting stickers up everywhere, since I get 500 of them every 2 months and don't mail a single fucking thing lol. I don't get my mail delivered to my house, I have to actually get it from the box. The stickers don't fit, so she has to physically handle them and give them to me. Last time she called me out and asked me what I was doing with them.

Its not a problem in the city, but here it really is.

15. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

i live in a completely rural town next to a big city. my town population 2,000+ people. from living here i have to ask.. do you put the slaps on fucking trees or what, mayne?

16. klic

klic Elite Member

i live in like a fucking village lol, im like a 40 minute bike ride from a town which has a population of 3500 lol

17. zennegen

zennegen Banned

lol, klic, you repeat yourself so much just put it in your sig, be like "i live in a town population ____ etc" haha

18. klic

klic Elite Member

i also have mild long term memory loss lol, seriously

chances are i've said this before too

19. Graffyk

Graffyk Senior Member

20. Ovel&TheJetts

Hahaha.

Well, right next to me is a touristy town. I live on a lake, so that draws in a billion people in the summer. The town right next to me (connected by a bridge) has more winter people than my town, but still not too many.

Theres an amusement park, postal boxes, road signs, all kinds of stuff over there. In my town, all I have is stop signs hahaha.

I usually head on over there when I go out. I've already covered everything, but I go back and double cover. Everything there looks pretty neat haha.