Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Step Bi Step

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Beef is typically settled in a battle, I don't think I've seen a beef thread, then again I usually only stick to certain topics anyway.

2. LotsOfCuddling

LotsOfCuddling Senior Member

3. Officer Don Eval

Officer Don Eval Member

liqour mart closes in 15 mins

4. LotsOfCuddling

LotsOfCuddling Senior Member

FUCK. nvm ...sintax you win. i need to get my minhas cree

5. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

i will .. it might be gay enough

6. Officer Don Eval

Officer Don Eval Member

took it to a 'ho 'nova level

7. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

I like your cat, i used to have one similar but had to give it up when I moved :(. Digging the handstyle on the label for the pen ink.

8. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

eh idk
    there used to be one like a year + ago

9. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Yea I vaguely remember it, either way as you can see I move on pretty quick. No point in e-beef, it does nothing but allow you to gloat to people you will never even meet...wow.....phun

10. Steez

Steez Senior Member

You don't even need the paperclip.. you can just use your fingers to get it out, after you twist off the top.

11. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

it doesnt matter too much how you get it out, i just decided to do it like that

12. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

13. Magerloke5

Magerloke5 Member

[​IMG]Allright yo yall listen up im'a show you an paint tecknique first you need some of theese bad boys. you can pocket theese at michales on the account of their size it's quite easy.[​IMG] Then you need an empty oil based paint marker it doesn't matter if it's used it will just mix in with the new color. OH YEAH do not put in plastic markers such as elmers painters it will mess it up. I chose this marker because it is very cheap it cost 1.40$ at markingpendepot.com the downside is that theese markers come with very low ink but this is how I came up with the idea. now pour the contents of the testors ink into marker the ink is a little thick so thin it out with paint thinner but I recommend odorless mineral spirits it cost more than paint thinner but whatever.[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]This is an example(s) of how the ink should look like. if you go over your pieces or bombs...the coverage is mediocre so you may need to throw on a second or third coat. if you have any questions P.M. me ok.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  14. Mime1

Mime1 Senior Member

Good Work Daniel :rolleyes:

15. Magerloke5

Magerloke5 Member

it has come to my attention that my post does not show the images I put on there when I get back from school I will fix this ...sorry for the inconvienence.....MagerLoke5

16. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

Fire Enxtinguisher

The infamous fire extinguisher that shoots paint.

First
    , find yourself an extinguisher. It cannot be a red extinguisher, it must be silver or chrome so that you can see your stupid distorted reflection on the side of it. It also can be identified by the "bicycle tire" valve on the top near the handle/trigger. You can often find these in industrial buildings and large school buildings.
    View attachment 358916

Now, spray out the funky aged juices from within the extinguisher. Make sure it is empty and out of pressure before opening. Open using a large wrench.
    View attachment 358917

Get a bucket of water based paint. Decide what color to use. I recommend finding something that is dark or that is very light. Humanoids are likely to choose colors close to neutral gray to use on their homes and businesses to keep things calm. Go For Contrast. MAKE A FUNNEL and pour 3/4 of the paint into the empty extinguisher. fill a full bucket with water, AND USING THE FUNNEL,pour into extinguisher now containing paint. Close the beast aka seal the chamber. Tighten the top nut and shake vigorously.
    View attachment 358918
    tighten it good!
    View attachment 358919
    re-insert pin
    View attachment 358920

Take your filled organ to a gas station and get some change. You can pressurize an extinguisher with any sized pump you want. I've fully charged one using a dinky fuckin nike bike pump that was shaped kinda like a vibrator. But gas station air compressors are the quickest and are often manned by overworked immigrants who are barely conscious. Fill the extinguisher with air. You'll feel the paint begin to severely grumble and gurgle. This acts to mix the paint and water once again. Keep the pressure on for approximately 3min. I often will often fill it with air until the compressor turns off.
    View attachment 358921

17. SAID

SAID Moderator

18. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

that one was wack, i doubt that stupid kid knows what hes talking about... ima post one real quick hold on.. lemme get teh pictures and shit.

19. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

you'll need:
    1 gel pen
    1 donor can
    1 reciever can
    1 not needed cap that fits donor can
    1 zip lock bag

1.k, u can refill used axe cans, old spice... with paint.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/7562/s12ei.jpg
    2.get a gel pen. make sure the diameter of the get pen isn't too big for the cap or the penis of the reciever can.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/2179/s21ay.jpg
    3.now remove the pen tip blow ink out and cut a little more than 1 inch of the tube off. note hole of gel pen my need to be inlarged, but don't make it too big. my transfer tube is below the gel pen.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7862/s31rr.jpg
    4.now get the cap. see the thing sticking out? you'll need to cut that small tube out of cap. only the small tube.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/5772/s48vr.jpg
    5.now push the tube from the cap into the tube from the gel pen.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/5150/s54ug.jpg
    6.now attach axe can to transfer tube, with the side that doesn't have the tube from cap in step 5. once attached put in ziploc, seal and use transfer tube to make small hole in ziploc bag so that the part of the transfer tube with the tube from the cap is outside. now just attach that tip to donor can and carefully push cans together. you'll see the paint flow and hear it.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/1773/s67hh.jpg

not my fault if you fail.

20. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

homemade nyc mop.something i found.dont kno if it was posted or not.i didnt write it

ok things ull need

arrid deodorant

apics.drugstore.com_prodimg_11737_200.jpg

electrical taper

ink

and sum kinda nib

i had no felt so i just used a kiwi nib
    fits perfectly.

1. get ur deodorantt peel off the stickers and remove the top
    it looks just like the thing u put a nib on
    there is the little deodorant ball on itt

2. push out the ball
    and put in ur nib
    (a kiwi nib
    or felt . get strong felt or rack a chalkboard eraser)

3. fill it with ur favorite ink
    i used my lil homemade recipe

4. put the nib on the bottle

5 if u want it too look just like an nyc
    put electric tape on it

6 DESTROY SHIT

props to him