Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Not To Bring When Bombing.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Nov 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ptownbomber

ptownbomber Senior Member

For realsss....
    if you dont bring some form of id, you dont have proof of who you are and they hold you a lot longer

2. abek one

abek one New Member

well i dont bring my face ya know dont want the coppers seeing you but i do bring cans fat caps skinny caps shit like that only the things i need

3. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

i try not to have weed in my pocket...why get hit with 2 things..i dont know

4. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

a BITCH!!
    I brought the bitch I was fuckin at the time bombing with me. She tried to fuckin paint something and that bitch fuckin wasted all my paint to paint a fuckin rainbow. I SAID BITCH!!!!!!! I fuckin grabbed my empty can and the threw that shit at her face and cracked her head open. Last time that bitch gonna be doin that gay shit.

5. STARPLAYER

STARPLAYER Senior Member

6. parsone

parsone New Member

Brings: Phone (on vibrate), skateboard, backpack full of cans, gloves, hoodie, markers,
    Dont bring: I.D. money, ipod or anything valuable, shoes that slip off, like skate shoes, incase you have to run, i usually wear nikes or somethin, dont wear white shirts incase u accidently get paint on them, and dont bring a scetchbook or shit like that

7. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

brought my girl and 2 of her friends to a chill spot and excatly like u said. they used all my fucking paint like 12 cans, didnt crack there heads open cuz i guess im not a tuff as u lol but yea man dont bring bitches unless its one chick that u use as a distraction while cars pass, have her keep lookout and if she says heads up? turn around grab her nd just start makin out. shit works like a charm

8. XCES

XCES Member

i've brought my mom before haha, she thinks its cool, plus its a kick ass excuse if you get in hot water. cops ask what your doing, "takin a walk with my mom" end of story. plus she will put my cans in her purse which is helpful not having a backpack or anything. i know ths post makes me sound like a kid so to clarify that, im 23

9. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

...And will always be Momma's baby boy. :)

10. XCES

XCES Member

hey, when shes cool why not. first time i drank underage and got caught she bought me a bag of weed and told me shed rather i smoke

11. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

Hahahaha, I really hope you're kidding.

12. Teknic

Teknic Member

i really want to kill you.

13. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

ID is one thing i always take with me goin bombin, the last thing you want is getting caught and not have a ID with you, just means lots of trouble, goin to the station and having someone come n get you. shit sucks.

edit: what ptown said.

14. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

your an idiot you dont need gloves or a backpack.thats a way to look like a burglar.aqnd a skateboard?that was the one thing you can say that makes you look like a nujack faggot

15. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

whats wrong with a backpack? i dono about you but i need something to hold all my ironlak and rusto. sure as hell aint gonna tuck 3 or 4 cans and walk around thats retarded.

16. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

most writers use plastic bags and shit. the dark colored ones are better for obvious reasons...
    get yourself one of them rolly bags with wheels! who'd expect one of those to be filled with paint?

17. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

its called 2 shopping bags,one in the other so people cant see in.easy access.lord everyone on this website has a fucked perception of graff

18. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

hahaha you must think you're real hard, huh.

19. PureDeirHate

PureDeirHate Senior Member

I brought bitches that I knew were cool with me.. They didn`t waste my paint or anything like that..
    They just were watching around and checking if someone is coming..

If the police come.. what are you doing.. late night romantic stroll .. Just grab her hand and walk as nothing ever happened.

20. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

you are the only smart person i see here so far.

either pants the cans. put it in a plastic bag (double or triple bag) or hide the cans some where and go back there when you run out.
    backpack looks suspicious and is just dumb to bring.
    skateboard? no. too much noise and just gets in the way if you have to run
    gloves? no point.
    hoodie? maybe, i wear a dress shirt or something. so i don't look suspicious.
    id? yes!
    wallet? no. obvious reasons.
    phone? yes, on vibrate or something
    markers, cans? obviously! and make sure one is a dark color and one is a light color, i know some of you have or will make the mistake of bringing 2 whites and no other cans or some shit like that.
    girl? uhh if she is chill you could but i prefer not too.