Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. CanOx

CanOx Member

Run like a fuck
    Hop fences, double back
    hide under shit
    in someones garage

2. -Sole-

-Sole- Senior Member

All you gotta do is put on your nikes and dip the hell out...or if they are bigger than you or more than just one...either whip some ass with the cans or get your linebacker on.

3. *Soap*

*Soap* Guest

1. Be silent... don`t try to get into a bad situation
    2. If you got into one...run
    3. Not fast enough?...Throw things at them and try to run as fast as you can
    and try to hide under shit and stuff

4. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

Actully I think first of all try not to get in a bad situation, be a little paranoid, if you think some one may be coming hide or check, and act like your just walking by.

But if this does happen run, dont think about fighting, the person who cares is going to have something on him right. So run and get a place to hide, and if your with friends split up and meet some were.

5. -Sinn-

-Sinn- Senior Member

I say just run cuz u dont want any assault charges added if they do figure out who u are

6. simba kitten

simba kitten Member

7. thereasn

thereasn Senior Member

Just carry a camera with you and claim your just taking pictures. since i know you have a camera on your phone this should be easy for you. no excuses. if someone by chance does see you doing something in the yard such as painting and what not take off as fast as you can and as stealthy as possible.

8. Soeffinblack

Soeffinblack Member

I NEVER hide what I do, I tag newspaper boxes next to cars with people in them, theyll say "well thats not nice" and I say ehh it comes off if someones really that worried about it, no biggy, they think less of it if you downplay it, always be polite. wanna stay out of truouble if you get caught by a cop, smear your tag or scribble all over it to make it not noticeable or legible. paint works better for this type of situation. Then you can lie and say you where painting over some "nonsense graffiti" and lie and say your part of a graffiti awareness team, any bullshit you speak to a cop is better than a 5000 fine

9. KAE101

KAE101 Member

run ur ass off
    i acually spraye da guy int he face
    he opned the door behind a store and i was right in that spot and i got him in the face hten fuckin took off

ahhaha

10. orangedot10021

orangedot10021 Member

yea i think that most of those are for like murders or muggings or raping or car jacking. if their even real that is alot of them arent.

11. Nem

Nem Elite Member

i was totally chill in an abandoned warehouse. just paintin, listening to music (in headphones). about 1 in the morning. expected no heat at all. all of a sudden, door busts open, light shines in and i hear "dont run from me!"

and i turn to run, and the door that im about to go through busts open. cop.

what could i have done then? XD

12. cocaine

cocaine New Member

you shouldnt be listening to music while painting in the first place...especially in head phones

13. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

start jerking your johnson to make them run away. if they come closer...u know what to do

14. Roolete

Roolete Elite Member

thats stupid! u gotta cut it off and throw it at them! everyone knows that!

15. Nem

Nem Elite Member

well, i usually dont. and i know why thats stupid.

but the place has been abandoned for +10 years. about to be demolished.

i just thought, that would be the most chill spot ever. guess not. =[

16. shax44

shax44 Senior Member

just say to the cop "why the fuck do you care? it's abandoned!"

17. ZOT

ZOT Senior Member

Just ignore them.. If they wannabe superman just be agressive to them and thred them..

Dont do it if its a cop or if you are still a little kid

18. Baron

Baron Moderator

If they just look at your tag, bomb, piece, etc. and keep walking I wouldn't do anything. But if they stared at it and asked you questions or tell you that they are going to call the cops then just walk away. It also depends on the thing you're bombing or tagging, if its a dumpster no one really cares, but if its the building they work/live in, you may want to get out of there.

19. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

you turn, look flip em off nd continue. orrrr u kan jus bolt nd hop sum fences orrrr if sum1 sez stop sey or wut, them: ill call the cops you: "by the time they get here ill b gonzo nd u'll b sitting here explaining 2 the cops how there WAS sum1 here tagging a wall and that u have no description of him because he had a mask on"

20. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. THIS GUY IS SMART... I LIKE IT :D