Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bags You Carry Your Gear In

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Wise One, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

messenger bags are much less suspicious than bookbags anyday of the week.

2. wpgtags

wpgtags Senior Member

tape 6 cans to ur stomach and where a tight shirt

then put on a fake beard
    and a turban

kindof racist but im tite with my midle easterns!

3. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

The other day i bought a German army coat from a second hand store, it's so good for racking and bombing. Fits about five cans in each pocket, keeps you warm when it's winter, pretty easy to run in and it doesn't make you look like a writter to cops and shit.

4. DH_Freak

DH_Freak New Member

im just using an athletics bad. kind of like a footy bag but a tad smaller. its good the middle compartment will fit a shitload of tins and the sides can be for you caps, gloves, masks, whatever gives u a straight dick.
    =dawps=

5. Bossman-

Bossman- Senior Member

my dakine skate board bag. Quality shit. Has mad pockets in the front, if you gotta carry other stuff you can fit 2 hard cores and what ever else in the front pocket. behind that is the board holder, by far the best one ive seen. never ever ever lose your board with that. not just 2 shitty straps. behind that a glasses pocket i use for markers and pencils. then the big pocket holds my sketch and easily 10 cans. small pocket on one side. fits the small cans. the straps for it are crazy good. if you gotta run it has those clips that keep right on your back. I have an old model but im sure dakine has one out there right now.

**not to mention the lifetime warranty.

6. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

if your in america u should go to a whole foods and get sum brown paper bags they can holy like 15 cans easily and cant be seen through

7. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

what part of america is that, I don't know of any of those in my area or state.

any other grocery stores that still use big brown paper bags?

8. CT08

CT08 Senior Member

Stop and shop

9. Look@it2x

Look@it2x Senior Member

you gotta dig deep for the brown paper bags

10. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

this is exactly what i said a few pages back, it is what i have used street bombing for years, super inconspicuious(sp?). When i paint freights, then i just take regular old small backpack, because it doesnt really matter in the yard

11. Baron

Baron Moderator

Same.

12. mrmesh

mrmesh Member

i just use a regular east pack backpack. I guess it can take about 20 cans. When i paint spots where i need to sneak through barbwired fences and shit like that i use a swedish brand thats called haglöfs, its a really tight backpack its almost glued to your back and its very thin so it doesnt get stuck in the wrong fence at the wrong time. But you really look like a homo wearin that shit.

13. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

I pretty much do the same thing as SIN. its AMAZING how easy it is to hide shit in those.

14. Scratch

Scratch Senior Member

15. King Skeem

King Skeem Member

what scratch just posted is what i use

works prefectly

hiding stuff

stealing stuff

mines black and pretty big

get one

16. CAN-KILLER

CAN-KILLER Senior Member

black shopping bags from corner store easy to toss or my courier bag they both work well

17. YUMI27

YUMI27 Senior Member

I have a dakine too,

I got it for the lifetime warranty,
    but two weeks after i bought it when i tried to trade it, i guess for some strange reason being covered in housepaint and having 1/2 of the straps ripped off voids the warranty,

what a joke

18. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

do you write?

19. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

i found that dark colored plastic bags work well because its easy to control noise and if easy to ditch. but the classic backpack is the best for more paint.

20. Kali

Kali Member

go to zellars and fucking steal one. all you gotta do is walk up to it, take the tags off and put it on your back like its been yours for time :)