Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

Loki, I sent you a PM. Thrice, I'm sending you one right now.

At both of you, whatevers happened to you, what have it be. It isn't your fault. You might be telling yourself it is, other people might tell you it is, but from all the posts you guys have made, and from my talks with loki, you two are kind people. It is NOT your fault.

2. GIMMEHLTRSKLTR

GIMMEHLTRSKLTR Member

Me personally even though Im not involved in this discussion really stems from the calendars up and downs.

The year of good and the subsequent crash of friendships and such. I have a destructive personality. When things are good(In my head) I am quite pleasant to be around. When the pendulum swings(This happens randomly) I become neurotic and my keith richard mentality takes over and I do bad shit.

This has been becoming worse over time and the thing is this has been happening since i was around 16 and Im 24 now. I have been to shrinks & on drugs and nothing has really helped. So eventually it just gets to the point in which you ask yourself "Is this anyway to continue on?"

[DRUNK POST}

3. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I think we're all a little destructive seeing as how we are all vandals. I hear ya tho, i can be a real hard ass sometimes. I think that's just the natural dark anger that we all have contained in us.

4. GIMMEHLTRSKLTR

GIMMEHLTRSKLTR Member

Sometimes I will be so soft and so sweet and kind to people and sometimes I will be smashing shit and being incredibly reckless. Its like Jekyll and Hyde.

5. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

You make lots of analogies, dont ya? Sometimes when I feel myself acting up i just walk away from the situation or go for a drive and chill out to some music. Doesn't hurt to relieve the stress from time to time as long as you don't hurt yourself or anyone.

6. anti-anti-crime

I get both of ya'. I can find myself just take shit from people and walk it off, but other times, I'll take it hard and end up getting into major arguments with family.

I've been lucky enough that nobody fucks with me on the street. I'd probly end up getting my ass beat, but hey, better to just avoid the situations completely.

7. GIMMEHLTRSKLTR

GIMMEHLTRSKLTR Member

I don't do the science so to speak, I just spill whats on my mind.

8. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

You guys should check out some philosophers. Find one that you like and can relate to. For me Niccolo Machiavelli and some Nietzche does the trick. I advise picking up their books, i got the prince by machiavelli. Some of their stuff is almost unscrupulous and pessimistic, but people are shit.

"A wise ruler cannot and should not keep his word, when it would be to his disadvantage. If all men were good, this rule would not stand. But as men are wicked and not prepared to keep their word to you, you have no need to keep your word to them."

9. GIMMEHLTRSKLTR

GIMMEHLTRSKLTR Member

I already read nietzsche, he fucked me up! haha

10. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

which book? I was thinkin of getting thus spoke zaranthustra.

11. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I'm at war with myself I decided.
    One second I have it all together, and the next second I'm caving in to myself.
    The one good thing thats come from this is I'm a nasty drummer now...I take it all out on my art and the music. But I hate this routine...I hate these thoughts. I'm freaking out.

12. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

What's going on in your life?

13. DismGraffiti

DismGraffiti Senior Member

persist. survive. clarity. release. rebirth.

14. actlikeyouknow

actlikeyouknow Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  15. devil at sea level

devil at sea level Member

Hi all,

I remember seeing this thread a long time ago and now i really need it for some advice. I've never been one thats good with psych stuff so I need some advice about how to handle a situation. My girlfriend and I just went through a very depressing, sad break up involving both of us moving off to different places. Today, when I went to hang out with her she couldn't stop crying. I eventually convinced her to tell me what was wrong and it was very shocking. She told me she had tried to kill herself by driving her car into a tree but held back at the last minute.

I know this sounds completely full of shit but I 100% believe her and need to help somehow. She didn't want me to tell her friends and family about it and has just told me. I honestly don't know how to handle this or what to do or say. This girl has stood by me when I myself was going through some rough times with police problems, family problems, etc. I need to pay her back for everything's she done. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I really need it. Thanks, guys.

16. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Tell her to hold it together and give you a call when shit gets bad and she's depressed. Seriously tho, that kind of shit is fucked up to the point where you're going to commit suicide over a break up like that. My last girl cut herself because i got ticked off at her, just a casual little thing in every relationship, she tries to make me look like the bad guy.

Sure when i get cheated on and dumped i feel like shit and think about suicide non-stop, but i never throw it on them like that, plus i wont give them the satisfaction.

17. anti-anti-crime

Devil- Tell her she needs to call next time she thinks like that and thinks shes going to do it. Call you or call SOMEBODY. The fact that shes keeping this from her family is going to make it alot more shocking when she gets 502d into a hospital and put under restriction (close, 24 hour watch cycle). She needs a therapist if she was that close to actually doing it, and her families support (unless theres something I'm missing).

Be there for her whenever she needs help. Other than that, there's nothing you can really do except help her get help.

Thrice- Fuck man, if a girl cut herself when you got into shit with her I don't think thats very.. sane. Not to say that cutting herself alone was sane enough, but the fact that she did it to the smallest things, leads me to believe she either loved you alot, had bad experiences tied toa relationship that went sour and shes somehow projecting that and regressing into old patterns. Or shes doing it to make you feel bad, and trying to keep you on and feel sorry for her.

Oh wait... forgot to use the past tense. My baddddddd.

Me- In the latest of news, I'm only now covered in scars and no fresh cuts :D Good times.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  18. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

She was a straight up whore, ended up cheating on me. Fuck dat bitch!

19. SAID

SAID Moderator

Has anyone been medically proven to be depressed?
    If so, please PM me..

20. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I don't need some physiatrist to tell me that im fucked up.