Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Amazing Feats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AKalien, Oct 13, 2005.

Share This Page

1. springbreak95

springbreak95 Senior Member

i have stopped smoking cigarettes

2. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

^^^^^ for real? Well done.
    now harden up and start smoking meth.

3. ESKids

ESKids Senior Member

about a month ago me and some other friends were on a cliff and I threw a semi full spray can at the street below. as soon as I did we were like whatever no one will hit. then the first car the came by ran over it sending white paint everywhere.

4. ugotfdinthea

ugotfdinthea Senior Member

aight here is my story, it isnt that crazy but tis pretty funny, k so me and liks 3 buddys are at this party l;ike 3 buddys i went iwth adn i knew like 30 people there, and i get there right and the girl who is hosting it is like i want you and the other kid out! and im liek wtf? fuck you haha and then she is liek fine whatever stay after a huge episode, and like an horu later there is honestly like 200 people in this chicks house like MAD yellin geveryone drunk n shit, and then the girl who hosted it called her parents and her parents come and there liek EVERYONE OUT!!!! and her dad is some HUGE fuckin 300 pound native guy adn im like jholly fuck right and my buddy who is like my bestfriend finds me outside and is liek dude i ahve no shoes or my bag im liek you dumb white kid go get it and hes liek can i have my bag to the mom and she is liek fuck no get the fuck off my property and im like bitch give him his bag dont be such a prick stick n whatnot and he evnetually gets it and then we peace and everyone is yelling to earlgrey(this shchool diown the street) and im walking past this random guy i dont knwow at all but was at the same party and im liek yo wanna drive me n my buddy and hes liek sure get in and im like SIICCCKKK so we get in and bump so wutang and waht not and were in this schools feild right with like 150 kids now and i seea a cop truck drive past just lurkin and it parks up the street, and imd runk but i know he is callign backup right and were all standing for like 5 mintues and hten 3 squad cars come up and blare sirens and spotlighs and we all run n shit liek the same direction and then we run down ahill past the field and were on the street now and somonewalking the oposite direction of me is liek cops right ther eand im liek fuck and i see 2 pigs walking towards me fucking bald white pigs righ tso i peace and walk up the hil again and hide in teh darkness and as there tlaking to kids i yell " FUCK YOU YOU FAT FUCKING PIGS, and liek fuck you and like piiiigggs and liek fuck you over and over again" and my freiend is liek shut the fuck up dude ll and im liek nah nah fuck cops rtight so we have to get back to the school well as treet near it so we go across the street and hide in a yard and every 10 seconds a cop car rives past and we ould not go out cuzz we woudl get fucked cuzz i had paint and weed on me so were hiding behind a bush and this fucking guys sprinkler turns on and we cant move right and were getting soaked like so mcuh and there is the helicopter out and what not dude it was a crazy night man im surprise we got home on time

5. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i was hoping to read that and see either and amazing finish or a hilarious one. but all i saw wasa lot o fthis. kinda annoying. and what race are you? this story makes you seem HXC. :rolleyes:

6. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

tomorrow's amazing feat is that I will paint in an overflowing river catchment, without getting wet!

7. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

caught car hopping, said they were waiting on the fingerprints to come back, used gloves to open the doors.

caught sitting in a car with a shitton of paint and masks and caps and markers, get arrested, they failed to comfiskate(sp) my sandpaper in my pocket.

pulled over by crackers plenty of times with weed in my drawers, with them grabbing my pants, shaking 'em up and down while the bag of weeds just chillin' on my dick like humpty dumpty on his wall.

paint heist at walmart, jump into my car with the worker reciting my license plate while im gettin in, no cops came to the crib, no arrests were made.

8. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

I dont get the whole sandpaper thing?

9. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

For walmart there is an explanation for that. I can't tell you the full regulations, but thanks to whatever policies you won't get arrested for shoplifting from walmart.

10. THEGREATSOUTHERNTRENDKILL

THEGREATSOUTHERNTRENDKILL Senior Member

11. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

yeah you can get arrested for stealing from walmart. i mean its possible but every walmart employee is dumb as shit so you probably wont. there policy is if its less then 20 dollars worth of stuff they wont report you but they'll take there shit back and write your name down

12. Ume

Ume Moderator

That's not really true. :( same with that whole "the cameras don't actually work" thing.

But I'm guessing its different for different areas.

13. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Wal-marts in my area only have cameras at the registers and a couple scattered but very few.
    But they employ security to pretend to shop and watch people.
    I used to work at one. Not as security though.

14. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

the cameras work, but there's nobody watching them. they just record.
    and the LP's are horrible at their jobs. it's so obvious when one of them is following you.

15. Ume

Ume Moderator

The one here does have a guy that's being paid to watch them, they can zoom in faaar, we were in the room and the dude was checking someones purse cause it was open.

16. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

walmart. srs bzns.
    seriously though, i've shoplifted from walmart too many times to count.
    clothes, paint, electronics. even dumb shit like food or lighters.
    never been caught... only came close a couple times, but like i said, LP's are horrible at their jobs.

17. Ume

Ume Moderator

Word the fuck up, I had a good streak going on, caught only once and never had anything on me at the time, then another 2 close encounters were they had cops at the front door which walked out right in front of us hoping the beepers would go off and then another time were a friend who already took shit was waiting outside, then me and another friend walked out the doors and saw him get caught while I turned around and walked out the other doors with a ton of shit in my pants, they told my friends I took off running, tried to get my name and everything, little did they know I was still in the parking lot waiting... for 6 hours before they got out.

18. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

I jumped into the schuylkill river after i was cought piecing about 4 trains. The funny part was that i floated cus of the empty cans in my bag.

19. SMI2LE

SMI2LE New Member

i climbed up 3 stories to the roof of a building on a pipe to do some hang overs and brought some bacardi 151 and beers with me i painted the whole side of the building i could reach and finished all my booze by the time i was done i almost fell trying to get down on the pipe and wound up staying up there till dawn like 4 hours till i was sober enough to get down and the whole time there were a bunch of mexicans at a bar laughing at me paint and almost fall to my death. i watched them buff it the next day when i went back to take a pic

20. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

jerking off wit my moms in the same room and shit