Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

haah its all gewd ill juss ligth my blunt

2. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I'm just joshin'. I'd let you hit my blunt man. I ain't selfish. I love to share my good weed with people, just so they can experience it. I've got proper weed smoking etiquette.

3. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

yeah i know you were kiding some thime i wish the internet waz better on you could lik go tho the computer and smoke
    i would pass this blunt if i could its juss some mids but it is good gets me high and iv been smokeing for a wile lol

and no dought ri got some good weed
    i would roll a fat blunt of that white rino and we would be BLAZED

4. prefer

prefer Banned

hey guys do you think augs is goodyes or no i thinkhes alright thats realylall not great you know i like luxer sob from la i also like fuct nt hes crazy hey how up do you think those guys are guys yoi thinjk they get uo alott

5. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Wooneys in gradeschool i dont think his lungs can handle kush

6. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Only one way to find out...

This girl milked my friends Lux, packed with Blueberry Kush, and puked. Good thing we were outside. Funny shit. We call that piece the 'Flux Incapacitator'.

7. Ovel&TheJetts

Ovel&TheJetts Senior Member

Oh god no. :mad:

Anyone who can do that is lucky. I'm allergic to all opiates, and almost died as a freshman in high school. Nobody even knew, I was out for 3 days in a fucking coma or something, my mom just thought I was "real tired" and covered me up with a blanket. Lmao, I could have been dead.

You guys can keep your dirty drugs. I'll just take a few MG of this pure mescaline I've got and enjoy my addiction free high :D

No, I have friends that can do it, and leave it...but I also have friends that are fucking junkies and trying to break into my house at night for money. Obviously not friends anymore.

8. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

drugs are ok in the right hands, I have been through enough drugs in my life to not fuck with anything but weed nowadays, but I used to be a real drugs dustbin. Used to take acid 4 or 5 times a week, E every weekend and also had a 2 year long heroin addiction. The only shit I have never tried is ketamine and PCP and I'm too old to try that shit now.

Wouldnt mind getting some mushrooms as I never used to draw on acid and wouldlike to see what I come up with.

But on the real opiates are not a good scene, you can get hooked on that shit quick and the addiction really creeps until it takes you over, doesn't help I have a really addictive personality, but I got it in check, I don't really drink anymore but have been smoking now for a good 20 years

9. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

haha man mi lungs cant handel it thats funny man
    iv been smoking 6 years years now
    iv smoked kush befor
    i had some bubblegum kush like 2 weeks ago
    shit had me lifted

10. prefer

prefer Banned

its weird becuase i think paint is bad for your health like ever since iv e been painting ive noticed myself being lerss cordinated

11. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

one word prefer

Respirator

(not that I use one either lol)

12. prefer

prefer Banned

lol word haha its weird though when i wear one the paint smell still comes in you know

13. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

yea it doesn't block the smell just chemical particles in the paint

14. prefer

prefer Banned

think ill be alright if i wear one all the time

15. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

yea if you wear one all the time, you should avoid being an incontinent old man!

16. SEEK NRA

SEEK NRA Senior Member

you also need the right filters on it. i used to use sanding filters. not to good. need to be paint filters

17. prefer

prefer Banned

alright man thanks thats good:D

seek, i used to have a 3m filter mask, recently i bought ao safety, i notice the 3m one worked better but im gonna try tightning up my aosafty one and see how that works:D

18. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Prefer, you're fucked. A respirator can't save the few brain cells you have left...

19. zennegen

zennegen Banned

this.

20. prefer

prefer Banned

:Dwas that supposed to be a diss i couldnt tell
    either way it ws funny