Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Jesus Saves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zealot, Jun 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

way to take stuff personally, offended by gesus too>?

2. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

"why take stuff personally?"

All Niggərs smell.

If you are dark-skinned, and the above statement offends you - why take stuff personally??
    If you are not dark-skinned then this shouldn't offend you, after all, it has nothing to do with you.

I do not support the highly racist comment above, it was only an example to make a point. I think I've made my point.

And nah, Gesus is cool. 666 shit fly as hell

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  3. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Almost everyone on this thread is fucking stupid. If a guy wants to write Jesus Saves, why would you have a problem with it? It might mean something to some people and nothing to others. So if it means nothing to you, why are you complaining about it? Its the same thing as seeing a McDonalds billboard but you dont like McDonalds. Its just propaganda. Shut the fuck up about it.

And to whoever is saying there is no god, there is no jesus, yadda yadda, I gotta say something about that. Im not gonna take a stance, but how can you condemn someone for believing in Jesus, when dont you believe OFF OF THE SAME LACK OF EVIDENCE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD ALREADY POSSESSES. No one can prove beyond doubt one way or the other, so arguing about it is a fucking waste of time and also it just plain pisses me off. You can believe in Jesus and not condemn everyone else who doesnt and you can not believe in Jesus and not call everyone else who does "brainwashed". But if you people wanna argue about it then your both fucking retarded. Believe what you believe, but shut the fuck up about it.

Just my two cents.

4. Steel!

Steel! Elite Member

amen

5. este_oner

este_oner Senior Member

and i helped.

held the nail whit rots hammered that shit in.
    lying bitch got what he deserved.

6. g3zt

g3zt Senior Member

^- I think this thread is pretty intresting actually, Tagging jesus doesn't sound bad might
    bring a new perspective to people instead of thinking were all rock band pierce earred taggers who hate churches cus we cant tag them.
    I for one believe Jesus exist but were talking about the writer not the religion.. Writer sounds dope.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  7. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

8. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

Do you actually want an answer to that question or are you just climbing the soapbox?

Anyway, to Jesus Saves. -

I don't want to see that anymore than I want to see McDonalds billboards. Technically what he's doing is graffiti, it's the same thing as writing "Suzy loves Jenny" (lesbians rule) or "Chris is a fag"...I don't care about that and it gives the rest of us a bad name. Not that I really care. Jesus Saves isn't a writer. Jesus Saves is a moron.

9. Remo

Remo Senior Member

and your a in coherent fuckhead, stop bitchin, the guy wants to write Jesus, fine by me, if you have a problem with religion, why dont u go write fucking "fuck god" or something like that?

10. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

Well because I'm not in a hurry to ultimately waste my life. Nothing in my post had anything to do with religion, just the uselessness of writing 'Jesus Saves'. Did you really just call me incoherent, and then type to me that way?

11. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

Dane Cook?

12. Remo

Remo Senior Member

i dont exactly believe in religion ether but i understood that you are saying this guy should not wright Jesus saves because it is religion bassed, and my post wasn't made just for you it was for everyone in general.
    all im saying is, the guy has faith, let him share his message

13. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

well rots saying that writing jesus saves is useless is like saying anything that someone writes is useless.

jesus saves is a writer, he does other shit besides handstyles, and just like any other writer hes jsut trying to get ups.

the reason he gets so much attention is because he writes a religious message and because hes been around for so long. but he's up as fuck in the NY area so i see no way how he's not a writer

Last edited: Jan 13, 2008
  14. sham->

sham-> Senior Member

every Christian graff writter should know that graffiti is not a sin if you do not see it as wrong, i personally dont because my conscience tells me its wrong to ruin a person's home, place of worship, or place of work, but it also tells me "who am i hurting by being out here doing my best to paint my thoughts in color on a plain and dull white wall when after, it can simply be painted over...if your conscience does not see graffiti as something bad, its not a sin to write!

15. sham->

sham-> Senior Member

by the way i do strongly believe that Jesus does save.

16. elcs

elcs Elite Member

Jesus Saves is so fucking lame and gimmicy. fuck this dude. fuck anybody telling me that i'm buring in hell for all eternity for not believing in their god and that i need to be saved for my "wicked ways".

17. elcs

elcs Elite Member

this is so fucking stupid. if you don't feel bad about it then it isn't a sin? vandalizing somebodys personal property IS a sin. stealing is a sin (racking paint). if you are a christian, you shouldn't write graffiti.

18. TESTER

TESTER Senior Member

hes got all of you doing what he wants you to do, talk about him, and his name "Jesus Saves" if you dont like it go over it

19. sham->

sham-> Senior Member

im not gonna be a punk and argue. it will be against my idea of respect of free speech if i told you all that you shouldn't say "God is fake and makes us feel guilt," of course it makes me laugh because there are so many things wrong with that statement...so i will leave it at that, say what you want to say......

P.S.
    You shouldn't put down believing in God when most of you, who respond so negatively to it, dont even know what Christianity is all about..

20. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

how is it pointless to be writing a name? jesus saves= the dudes writing name, same as gesus writing gesu, or anyone else writing anything its wat he chooses to write, so jump off his nuts.

edit: most of you dont believe in God because someone you respect told you there wasnt a God? am i right? you all just fall into the trend of upside down crosses, and degrading jesus drawings, so in an escense you all are just giving in, remember its not cool to be christian or catholic? christians and catholics seem like rule breakers now

Last edited: Jan 13, 2008