Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

War in the Middle East Disscusion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, Aug 5, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

2. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Last I checked slavery is still happening, communism is still around, as for fascism, I can think of a few places that aren't technically fascist states, but pretty much fit the mold. The US hasn't achieved total victory in any of the fights we've picked since 1945.

The core values of fascism are blind support for your country, nationalism, rampant xenophobia, flag waving, and a populous with one collective identity. Sounds familiar....

[Broken External Image]:http://www.obscureprotest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/get_a_brain_morans.jpg

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  3. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^True. But speaking locally as in our nation, we have ended slavery. We also havnt "really" been attacked by another nation for a looong time. And although our economy sucks right now, we as a people are still so much fuckin richer than 99% of the other countries. Some might argue that we as a collective group of people are just smarter, but I would say it has alot to do with the wars we HAVE fought, and our military might rather than some bullshit theory that we are somehow just smarter than everyone else. Everyone bags on the US and the govt. (including me) but then I remember how much better we REALLY do have it than that 99% chunk of the world. Honestly, and I can say this from my own personal observation, the people living in the projects and other sect. 8 housing and all that are still WAY better off than most of the world. And thats in part due to our economy, our govt., oursocial services system, etc. And without our country over the years and till this day being willing to go to war and fight, and making it known that we WILL throw down, we wouldnt have any of that shit. We woulda been ran outta here back before the British decided they ever 'were coming.' (History joke...yes, Im that cool). Trust me guys, without war, (including this current one) wed have alot more problems on our hands than we do now.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  4. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I'm sorry I didn't receive the memo that the holocaust was still on going. Wow, you're one retarded racist fuck Salvo.

5. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Without war we would have a lot more money to spend on things to improve the quality of life. We don't need to kill other humans so I can go to a mall and buy a bunch of crap. I understand the importance of national security, but I feel like it is being abused. I bet if Bush's cabinet knew how bad things were going to get in the middle east they probably would have advised against it.

Going into this war our agenda, from my perspective, was to:
    1.Capture Osama - Still free.
    2.Put a stop to Al Qaeda - Still active.
    3.Remove Saddam's WMD's - He never had any, now we're fighting insurgent factions, that will probably turn against one another after we pull out resulting in a civil war.
    4.Take out Taliban groups harboring Al Qaeda members - The same groups that put a stop to the mighty Soviets twenty years earlier.

Maybe some Iraqi's or Afghan's are living a little better, but it just seems like we're just making a mess of the place. Its a step back for our own nations progress.

People are still dying and this guy had the balls to pull this shit 7 years ago.
    [Broken External Image]:http://binside.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834fd7f7353ef010536ccc557970c-400wi
    I'm not trying to go all "anti-bush" on anyone, but jesus christ thats fucked.

Here's an idea, stop acting like an inbred cousin fucker and contribute to this thread. Anything with even a hint of intelligence in it from you would be a breath of fresh air.
    I'm having a hard time understanding how you came to the conclusion that I'm a retarded racist fuck, but then again, I don't have the IQ of a glass of water like you do so I'm not going to worry about it.

;)

6. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Who said the Holocaust was still going on? Not to mention, we were in that war before we knew about the Holocaust.

7. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Thats debatable.

Fuck anyway I wrote a huge as post last night and now it wont show.
    I'll write it again later.

Thrice, you have the IQ of a glass of water, contribute or stop posting in here. I'm not a racist, I never said anything racist, and you continually prove how inbred you really are every time you decide to post.

8. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

9. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

America was one of many countries that turned away lots of European Jewish refugees in the 1930's. We probably had some sort of intelligence regarding the death camps as well. I think a mass exodus of a specific group of people raises a few flags...

10. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I say either pull out of the stupid ass middle east and just let them kill them selfs. Or better yet bomb the piece of shit sand huts and desert.
    I'm pretty racist towards those cunts now. They're in Australia by the fucking 1000's and they stink and smell and are rude an ignorant.
    BUT good and bad in every race but whatever.

11. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^Uh huh... and bombing the whole area would solve what again? I know (well, hope) you were half joking, but doing that would create sooo many more problems for us, and the world at large. It would probably cause another war to start here in the US, between races/religions. (Islams v. Christians/everyone else or Arabs v. Cuacasions/everyone else, most likely a huge mix of both).

12. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Savlo, just quit trying. You're not impressing anyone here.

13. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

I'm not trying to impress anyone dumb ass.
    I'm in here trying to have a friendly debate about war in the middle east.
    If you can't handle that, get the fuck off my jock, and post somewhere else.

14. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^Hey SALVO, re-write that post you put up that didnt show for some reason. Im interested in hearing some more of your thoughts.

15. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah half joking.
    And this is why religion is a load of shit lmao. How can you be in a religion yet be so hateful and have so many wars!?

16. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^Haha. I hear what your saying, but the truth is, its really only a few people who are doing the fighting, and everyone else is normal in their religous ways, just like we have religous extremists of all kinds here who kill, so do they. The only differance is that its developed into war over the past couple thousand years, whereas here its usually in the form of mass murder, or serial murder and the like. And since theyve dealt with war, and poverty and death ALL these years, its only natural that it would breed some very hateful, fucked up people whose motivation is out of anger, and nothing to do with any type of religion. But I do hear what youre saying.

17. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Ha yeah fo sho. I love the world and all I think we live in a great beautiful place and everything would be fine if we stopped fucking worrying and worked with the world. but aye some people grow up shitty and can't be guided or whatever.
    Kinda sucks we can't grow up and believe in what we want to believe and we get taught bad habits. Pretty much gotta re-learn ourself when we're smart and ready enough.

I hope this made sense I tried my hardest I've had a bit to drink but not much.

18. NiL

NiL Elite Member

And fuck me this cunt won't post at all

^^^^^^It did post.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  19. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Too bad you were joking. I'm fucking middle eastern and I'll admit they're all useless as shit. I believe the UK's trying to pass a bill that would bar Muslims from publicly displaying their religion, because a red dot has become the poster for terrorism, and that's no one's fault but theirs. Stereotypes don't just happen for no reason. I work with/ am in contact with them all day long. And El Cajon (The city I lived in for most of my life, in San Diego) is 40% Caldian. They're rude, demanding, can't speak to another human being in a reasonable fashion, even their own people, and treat women like lesser species. Whatever, that's fine, if you want that, stay in a country where it's acceptable. It isn't here. These people come straight from their countries to ours. The absurd amount of Africans we have here are the same way. (Not black people. Africans. As in people that have literally been in the country a few years.)

They do not ask you for aid, they demand you give it to them. Just interact with these people for twenty minutes and it's obvious where they come from is all but left in the stoneage. And I'm not racist for saying that, it's not MY fault. It may not be theirs either, but it's true regardless.

As for the war in the middle east, HOW long have the Jews and Muslims been at it, involving every other community on the planet to some degree or another? Someone has to knock some sense into the children bickering and breaking the furniture. May as well be SUPERMERICA.

No, but really, I don't like this country much at all. But you can't leave these idiots to try and work out their own problems, because they're not NEARLY intelligent enough to civilize anything. The shit gets out of control, and they involve everyone else. See: World War II.

20. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^Haha, I agree with alot of what you said there, except for the part about most of them being assholes, I def see what your saying, atleast in relation to most of the arabs here, its like they brought their veiws over here to the US, then added some self-inflated ego bullshit mixed with some spoon-fed "All-American" spoiledness. Its weird, when I first was deployed I expected most of the Arabs to be like their American counterparts, but in reality most of them were extremely nice and thankful, just unable to help or do much due to the fear of retaliation.