Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Chippey

Chippey Senior Member

heh im 15, and I have a question.
    I havent had a stable name to practise in awhile, I just cant find one that fits. Any suggestions for a name?

2. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

WHAT THE FUCK??? did they announce free happy meals to new members? so many young kids here......shit

3. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

ok now me thinking of tagging DW is seeming really stupid
    and i guess it just apeals to a younger audience now

4. Fube

Fube Elite Member

man, names need to mean something to you. or, some round of letters you think look good together.

take some letters you like, then try to make a name out of that. at 15 you dont need to be getting up at anything over a tag. tag's are a dime a dozen so its ok to change your name a lot.

once you come on something you like, make sure its not some legendary graffiti king, or someone very known to your city, or neighboring cities for that matter.

then run with it man.

xfish, your a step up from all the other young punk kids out there, you know how to DO THIS THING. now get your letters up kiddo.

btw, this little listing you put in your sig will not help you if the cops are building a case on you over the internet. its still evidence they will put on you. sheesh.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  5. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

thanks man ill have to get another sketchbook soon nearly filled my current one. and to chippey ive gone thru four names and finnaly found a good one choose something that means something to you and if its a longer one you might want to come up with a shorter version. for example i tohught vex was a cool name but x's suck and vex is sorta common so i went with veks. anyway just play with it for a while and eventually itl come to you.

oh just saw a few other people with it and tohught i might as well but if it dosent do any good i gues theres no reason in having it

6. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

Hey im really not that poor cause I literally have to hustle kids just to get money. anyways I know my shit when it comes to graffiti, I'm not one of those kid's who just do it just to get up, but in my neighborhood its soft. but i know my shit when it comes to graffiti shit. im not gonna just randomly tag over someone that really could be someone better than me, im just not like that bro. Unless your directing it to Xfish then my bad.

Hey man ill continue painting but yes you are right, but listen up, i make pieces in my book that i can hopefully DO once i have good can control instead of just all over the fucking place, no offense but you cant tell anyone what to do, if they wanna do a cop station then let them do it. if they get caught it's not our fault, its their fault cause they effin wanted to do it in the first place. plus I'm a toy and i gotta get used to it.

I know graffiti would fuck up your life, but If I had an option drop it now, then I really wouldn't be here. But we're kids man, like we have like alot of stamina in alot of kids (well except fat kids). But im not one of those who just do graffiti for the fun of it. and Yes "Your first time out painting is always the worst" You're right, My first throwie was shit, it said flow, the outline was shit but that was along time ago. You wanna see it? Sure go ahead call me toy [Broken External Image]:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1954/shith.jpg
    but im not gonna stop painting just cause someone told me to stop.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  7. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

8. SHER_WON_WTS

SHER_WON_WTS Senior Member

iv been writting for 7 years and i remember when i was thirteen and just starting,the first time i went out i DESTROYED my town with these crappy throws. I got so full of my self that by the end of that night i thought i was fuckin COPE2. that night ended with me on a school roof hitting the front entrance, with ten cop cars yelling at me and my friend to get down. they dragged me down, kicked me in the face, i was bleeding out my eye as they were questioning me. that was my first nice out. I was walking home from school a month later and saw the city buffing my throws, and i thought, "fuck i got arrested for that ugly shit?!?!?!"
    after that i hit the books hard and didnt drop a single tag or throw for a year. Used cans only in my friends backyard. I wanted to make sure that if i was gunna put my shit all over town, that it was gunna look good.

9. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

its probably directed twoards me bets dosent seem to like me lol but idk why that a hell alota people asume that wer just gona fuck up everything and crossout,
    tag over some guy whos 10 times better then us

10. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Gotta' love this place...

11. Fube

Fube Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1954/shith.jpg

dude your just proving my point dipshit. we are not telling you NOT TO PAINT. but whatever kid. typical teenager. remember this day and keep this photo. look back on it in 10 years. then see if the shit we are telling you is just hot air.

12. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

haha your a funny kid. im giving you advice not ordering you around but whatev act like a dumbass. like fube said do your thang and a couple years later see if you should have taken our advice.

13. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

yeah i know that im proving your point, im just saying that if I just stopped right now I wouldn't really improve on much and ill just get more shittier

14. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

then why the fuck are you doing it?

thats the whole point is to do it to have fun.that and to get your name up.if your doing it and it ceases to be fun then stop.

you kids are clueless.graffiti should be something you enjoy doing.granted you face alot of bullshit that comes with it but in the end if its just stressing you then stop.fuck.

SUCK IT PUTOS.

15. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

ID ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT MONEY DOESNT MEAN SHIT.IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOUR RICH OR POOR OR WHATEVER.IF YOU DO GOOD WORK THAN WHO GIVES A FUCK.STOP PRETENDING TO BE STRUGGLING BY HATING ON RICH KIDS.MOST OF YOU NIGGHAS LIVE IN THE SUBURBS.YOU AINT HURTIN...

the amount of money you or your family makes is irrelevant.old money doesnt mean no skills.so i say again

SUCK IT PUTOS.

but forreal tho you suck dawg.

16. SHER_WON_WTS

hahahahahahaha. i love that last line.
    "But forreal tho you suck dawg."

17. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

exactly what i tihnk im not a rich kid but im not barely getting by or anything style is what matters

18. zennegen

zennegen Banned

19. SHER_WON_WTS

20. zennegen

zennegen Banned