Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Chicago Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by who is mike nome, Aug 7, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Yusef

Yusef Senior Member

2. 7ate9

7ate9 Member

first of all its chem and hes been writing for 5 years and fuck ur "town" we paint in the city! and who ever this is ur retarded and can suck my nut sack because i know my handstyle is based off of cholo gang writing with a little bit of my own touch so ask whatever toy ur talking about where his handstyl oringinates from and hell be like um um ....so google me bitch! 789 for life

3. ados

ados Elite Member

I write CHEM Chemist TCK from the Westcoast. And I bin in the game longer then you! However yer soo far away from me I really couldnt care! and I deffinatley aint no toy! watch yer mouth and do yer thing!

4. equator_2012

equator_2012 Senior Member

250 chemist runs it all!

5. ados

ados Elite Member

6. 7ate9

7ate9 Member

tho u may not be a toy but i live on 789drake and granville"westcoast" for a year and a half and my friend u dont run shit in no offense because i love the scene over there but u dont come talking shit about biting unless ur looking to start some internet bbullshit so thanks for taking some time off of my shitty day at work but i dont care if i was on ur block, id still be writing my name CHEM 789 out

7. 7ate9

7ate9 Member

8. ados

ados Elite Member

Not once did I claim to "run shit" other then my city that is not in Vancouver. Next time yer out west we can battle! see who does it best! i aint afraid...PM me. I never claimed you bit shit? if you didn't why would you be so up tight and bring that up when in fact, I never said anything about you biting. and for sir.one. self promo? nah kid I got called out and felt I should state my case cause all you little kids warp shit. yall mind yer own business.

real heads stay busy. kids shut the fuck up

The CHEMist The Corrupt K.OPS westcoast 250

Now can we please see some chi city flicks?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  9. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

10. 7ate9

7ate9 Member

the message was deleted nice try tho i didnt bring this out of thin air ill pm u

11. 7ate9

7ate9 Member

damn i never saw that kym over congress shit dope!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  12. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

umm..i lived in michigan for a while an i heard that spray paint was illegal in chicago..
    i was gonna go an chill in tha windy city but i heard that an i didn't go..is it true??

13. 7ate9

7ate9 Member

its illegal to have and sell but thats not stopping us holmes why is it stopping u?

14. labmadelift

labmadelift Senior Member

anyone live in the suburbs of the chi? 630 area? aurora, naperville, or oswego?>

15. mr.syce

mr.syce Member

The ban to sale spray paint was in March 1992. You can have spray paint in the city of chicago its just not sold there. If cops stop u for no reason and dey see u have paint they can either take it or give it back. Its not illegal to carry it. My guy got popped for some dumb shit (smoking on the train platform) they found he had cans they gave dem all to me and took him to jail. Now if dey catch u using them in a criminal act then yes its illegal.

16. 7ate9

7ate9 Member

fuck the police

damn thats ruff whyd the pig say he had to go to jail tho if ur allowed ..or he was just pulling piggy stuff cause ive been told u cant even have it on u ....ive tossed so many cans ditching umfor that reason.

17. 7ate9

7ate9 Member

wait i just read that agian wtf they gave um to u!!! no way

18. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

alrite cool homies..imma go to chi-town like in two months or so..

19. SecuredOne

SecuredOne New Member

Anonymous surfing on the Web

Hi all!
    Want to tell you about secure VPN service which allows you to surf the internet anonymously and safely and bypass proxy servers and filters imposed by your ISP, office or school.
    By using a secure and anonymous connection you can get full internet access in places that censor or block your connection and full protection at open Wifi hotspots.
    Use Skype, ICQ and MSN, download torrents and access any website you like when traveling to countries that block these programs, so it is perfect of ex-pats and business users.

Benefits of using our VPN service:
    - Provides a layer of security and anonymity
    - Bypass your ISP restrictions
    - Download torrents 24 hours a day
    - Use Skype, Yahoo and Google Talk in Middle East and Asia
    - Access poker/gambling/adult sites anonymously from anywhere
    - We give you a new IP address from any of 10 countries

Our servers are located in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Israel, Great Britain, Canada, United States, Malaysia and Estonia.

Our prices
    Our prices starts from $0.31 for 3 hours or $1.3 for 1 day!
    We accept most Credit Cards and all accounts are created automatically after payment.
    Check full price list through the link at the bottom of this message.

Affiliate program
    Can you find new customers? We're ready to pay for it.
    You will recieve 20% from attracted customer's payment on your own account.

So, if you are interested, click this link to find out all our advantages!

p.s. Dear moderator. Probably I submitted this post to wrong category. I apologize for this. Please move this thread to proper category and I'll be able to post news and discounts here. Thanks!

20. surfsup!

surfsup! Member