Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Ovel&TheJetts

Ovel&TheJetts Senior Member

Lol. No. This is impossible.

And LSD is tasteless. There should be NO taste on your blotter. If its bitter, its prolly an RC and you should spit it out unless you wanted that :/

Also - check out a movie called "Fantastic Planet". Holy shit :eek:

2. Decide

Decide Senior Member

haha i seen that movie 2 days ago its a trip good soundtrack to

3. Ovel&TheJetts

Quasimoto sampled it for his song "Come on Feet" (which also happens to be my favorite song by him).

The whole movie I was like "Fuck, I've heard this before..." and it got to the part he sampled and I was like "OMFG I KNOW THAT!" :p

You can watch the whole thing on youtube BTW.

4. Atic

Atic Senior Member

5. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

Bought half a gram of some ketamine today...

Planning on cutting like a .1 line and just spacing that out in like 30 minutes

Advice?

6. zennegen

zennegen Banned

advice: DO IT/POST FLICKS.

7. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

been smoking weed for like the last few days, and i bought some dexedrine pills off my friend 3 for $5. popped them last night but didnt really feel anything.

friend had some green apple macs but i didnt buy any coz i read on pill reports that they were shit, he popped one and didnt like it.

8. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

Chop the half gram into 3 or 4 lines (have you done Ket before?) Put on some really chilled music, some really atmospheric shit, make sure you don't have to get up and change it at all. Turn off the main source of light. Then do one line, and lie down (blankets optional) if you aren't feeling it as much as you want, do more, it's whatever, you don't have to worry about overdosing or anything like that, you could do the whole half gram if you wanted to. Just lie down, chill, with some deep music, and enjoy yourself, try not to question anything thats going on, just accept it and go with it.

Oh and if you don't enjoy it (personally i don't understand how someone couldn't enjoy it, it's fucking awesome) just remember, it'll wear off in an hour and a half or so.

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

doesnt ket just make you feel like you drunk and if you do tomuch dont you go into a k-hole this i what iheard correct me if im wrong.

10. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

A k-hole isn't too much as such, it does occur when you do a lot though, it's a feeling of complete dissociation, you can't explain it, but it's not by any means a BAD thing, in fact that's what i usually aim for, it's an incredibly deep experience when you do go through it. A lot of people just aren't ready though, and say that it's some kind of overdose or something. It's very intense, but personally i don't find it unpleasant at all.

And in low doses it's a stimulant, in slightly higher, it's like a drunken feeling but slightly dizzier (Speaking of which don't do Ket while drinking alcohol, it doesn't work well at all, you will regret it). Then in higher it's much more exciting, it's a dissociative psychadelic, its like that spaced feeling as you drift into unconsciousness while under anaesthetic, but you stay awake, and as the room slowly fades around you, everything seems distant, but that's okay, because if you just relax it feels right, like everything should be that distant, you are stuck in a dark bubble but that's okay, and your thought pattern gets clear but chopped, and everything is in juxtapoz, you have so much to say but you can't speak, you have so many thoughts but none of them make sense, you're on the edge of an epiphany but you just can't figure out what...

Sorry, i'm ranting, ipso facto i like K-holes. (But i don't condone, recommend, or encourage others to dive into it if they are prone to being easily panicked by trip experiences.)

11. MontanaPainter

have .3 left, sold a 2 points to my friend

gunna cut my .3 into 3 even lines, rail one, then just chill in my house with dim lights, ambient.

thanks for the advice

12. Ovel&TheJetts

I don't know if any of you guys are getting JWH. Its increasing in popularity a LOT lately...

I just did like 30mg I made into a chocolate last night...crazy, crazy night. I was up hallucinating for like 9 hours. Still not down to baseline.

My buddy only got really stoned, but he had about half the dose I did.

Its tough to eyeball it out. Just FYI. Be careful.

13. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

whos tryed that methadrone shit or meow or Mkat or watever the fuck u wanna call it?
    i think its pretty fucking cushdy.

14. MontanaPainter

did that ketamine with some friends

they both puked 30 minutes in, but the also did opiates earlier in the day.

lost depth perception, some pretty cool shit happened, but when I did another line with my friend, and sat in the dark listening to radiohead Amnesiac and then Led Zeppelin I, crazy closed eyed visuals, awesome time.

15. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

anyone ever do jenkem? look it up if u dont kno wat it is..anyone can make it themselves lol. i dunno if i'd want to get fucked up bad enough to try tho

16. RemoZ

RemoZ Senior Member

I can't tell if you really think it works or not.

17. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

huh? i kno it works i jus dont think id want to trip bad enough to try

18. MAST

MAST Elite Member

oh it works.

19. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah I've heard it but who here has done it!? Why sniff your own shit lmao.

20. otter

otter Senior Member

Jenkem is just methane gas,and even if it worked I"d never do it.
    There was some guy on Zoklet who did this.

To al 12 year olds on here: huff raid