Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

Nice wall, i remember way back when made could harldy drop a dub

2. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Nice one guys, yes i remember haha i might upload some of my first pieces there pretty funny.

Sucks about tox, he might get out sooner with good behavior, i think hes beat the system pretty good really,
    10 year bombing spree which has cost the government a fortune, and now they paying for him to have 3 meals a day, id say thats a victory overall.

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

have you ever been to jail

the food is awful

4. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

The food probably is shit, but the point i was making is its costing them more by keeping him inside.

5. Tony

Tony Elite Member

so overall its a win for tox, cause its costing the big clowns money to keep him in jail?

nobody wins when you get cold eggs for breakfast.

6. uber-lulzzz

uber-lulzzz Senior Member

What happened with daze was there where online petitions *sp* to get him released.. could always give it a try for Tox!

7. MrB

MrB Member

tony when was the last time you was in prison??
    times have changed i sure can promise you that since march ;)

but back on the subject of mr tox.....

i guess your alright no doubt , no attemmpting to shit on your parades here
    if you can remember that i guess he has "COMMITED" more crimes while upon bail

as you seem to not know the prison system and the parole boards way of working.
    he WONT be elidgable for earlier release on the grounds of "GOOD BEHAVIOUR" ,
    just to clear this matter up YOU CANT GET RELEASE ON GOOD BEHAVIOUR!

if the parole board see you as threat to society and that you have commited
    crimes while on PART4 bail. you are DEEMED as RISK.

so the bottom lines is he will have to serve at least HALF of his sentence.
    porale at the first 3 of sentence , as the prison system will no doubtly knock him back.

please i do understand that we are all writers and some of us have been to jail for UNRELATED
    graffiti crimes and VARIOUS OF OFFENCES ... drugs , violence or what ever takes your fancy?!

but the parole system works the same for every PRISONER
    based on past offending , while on bail , while on remand and loads of other things.

just to share some light on something you may not know.. if im wrong which to be honest i think im roughly about 85% right.

its looks like he got a 13 half months to play with.

i doubt he would get D-cat.and will be based in a C-cat
    the where abouts depends on placement and G4s / loomis systems and available spaces

8. MrB

MrB Member

but then again he has served time on remand , which will court off his sentence.

if you serve 2 weeks on remand it get taken off your time served

9. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Either way, hes not getting out any time soon, i gurantee there will be some tox tags in the prison carsey tho.

10. MrB

MrB Member

if you want loses and lose your tv and kettle and you own clothes....

11. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

12. MrB

MrB Member

do read hurt you bad somedays ... aint to bad , which it was more organised not just ramdom posts here and there!

but that is ones perference.

13. FuckMcNasty

Ill bet my left testy that they know who banksy is, they will never shift him and if they did he wouldnt get a custodial sentance, most likly a slap on the arse and a fairly big fine.
    Hypocrisy is the word right here

on about hurtyoubad this made me giggle http://art-fag.com/

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  14. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

haha yeah that made me laugh to, i sent that to some of my art fag mates.

I agree with the banksy thing, there's no way he would do time.

15. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

of course they know who banksy is...or if not they could find him in no time...look how easy it is for them to raid other writers houses...they just choose not to raid his house and charge him because they know he rakes in to much money and especially with tourists which is nice but fucks me off at the same time...

i know what you mean with hurt you bad though! it is a bit random but most of the time its just cool shit they have found and re-blogged it...

Also everyone pass this around to friends, family, pass it around at work etc...i want to give as much bad press to the papers etc as possible...thanks in advance appreciate any help!!

http://www.partoftheplan.org/2011/07/newspapers-are-thiefs.html

16. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

We need to have a UK thread beer and blaze day, and all go painting, would be badass.

I hope you get the money from them monkey, i love it when the papers get caught up.

17. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

hope you hang the cunts out to dry monkey ... these pricks think they can do whatever they like when dealing with someone young and upcoming like yourself. FUCK JON ENOCH WANKEEERRR!

keep us updated in here :)

18. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

will do...gona cost me 240quid straight outta my pocket to take them to small claims court...but the amazing thing is i can add intrest onto my amount i quoted in the invoice from the day the photos were used...so from te 2nd of july i can claim intrest on the amounts haha...so im in for even more than quoted!! I cant wait to murkle them...im going to phone the BJP tomorrow who are going to write an article on the whole thing...which well is enough bad publicity for the papers anyway!!

19. FuckMcNasty

not being a prick, but i doubt your gonner win, if i were you id just smash up the mans house.

blame it on a black cunt..

20. nah!

nah! Banned

then smash it again when he gets it fixed!!