Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Bud Dwyer

Bud Dwyer Member

& how the fuck do you change your signature? besides going to your profile and clicking "about me"

2. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

watch out rase looks like we got a wannabe on our hands
    643741] ai352.photobucket.com_albums_r358_future101000_The_20newest_20shit_070910235513.jpg
    ai352.photobucket.com_albums_r358_future101000_The_20newest_20shit_070910235239.jpg
    ai352.photobucket.com_albums_r358_future101000_The_20newest_20shit_070910225814.jpg
    ai352.photobucket.com_albums_r358_future101000_The_20newest_20shit_070710165153.jpg
    ai352.photobucket.com_albums_r358_future101000_The_20newest_20shit_0706102035.jpg
    ai352.photobucket.com_albums_r358_future101000_The_20newest_20shit_070610173225.jpg [/QUOTE]

3. bad_dreams

bad_dreams Senior Member

afarm7.static.flickr.com_6053_5902681768_1428027428_b.jpg
    where'd you find this pic? is this edgewood in the 80's?

4. korpus maximus

korpus maximus Member

5. Hose

Hose Senior Member

seems like he stays doing work..
    like to see

6. Hose

Hose Senior Member

7. WeBeSteadyMoshin

WeBeSteadyMoshin Senior Member

runnin thru these HOSE like draino lol

8. Hose

Hose Senior Member

9. dirt diggler

dirt diggler Senior Member

This goes out to Dama the bald troll and his washed up tribe of surgically removed anal warts. I'm surprised u can still use a keyboard after having your fingers in Demoks mothers sewer hole, and up Namix's and Desn's reproductive glands!! You sit on bombing science criticizing anyone and everyone who does shit in the graff world. Your a cross dressing anal wart!! Your running out of trenches to hide in and play with your squad of trolls. We see anyone that resembles a 60 year old bald tree frog such as yourself with your disposable cameras and bat man cape. You won't make it to Demoks mothers aids filled sewer trap again!!!

Love,
    WSH FUCKING ONE

10. dirt diggler

dirt diggler Senior Member

This goes out to Dama the bald troll and his washed up tribe of surgically removed anal warts. I'm surprised u can still use a keyboard after having your fingers in Demoks mothers sewer hole, and up Namix's and Desn's reproductive glands!! You sit on bombing science criticizing anyone and everyone who does shit in the graff world. Your a cross dressing anal wart!! Your running out of trenches to hide in and play with your squad of trolls. We see anyone that resembles a 60 year old bald tree frog such as yourself with your disposable cameras and bat man cape. You won't make it to Demoks mothers aids filled sewer trap again!!!

Love,
    WSH FUCKING ONE

11. RASER BLADE

RASER BLADE Senior Member

12. RASER BLADE

RASER BLADE Senior Member

WOW lames isnt htc a phone? lol

13. ViaHipHop

ViaHipHop Senior Member

when rase was doing mad work in my town some kid bit his tag and wrote "rise" EXACTLY how he did "RASE"....but like 1/4 as clean hah

14. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

you just mad cause dama got the ill block letters that havent changed in 20 years

15. bad_dreams

bad_dreams Senior Member

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  16. ToNaH

ToNaH Senior Member

17. Bud Dwyer

Bud Dwyer Member

hater in the port's tunnel?

18. justin timberlake

justin timberlake Senior Member

wow...that was a real intelegent post there wshr.
    first off...you come off as a juvinille with your stupid ranting about reproductive glands...anal warts. you sound like all the high school kids you put down in your crew...like the bitch thats trolling my flickr.when your ready to have serious convo about how mush you love to hate me...send a p/m
    secondly..im not hiding in any trenches...i just wont frequent yards that "assholes" paint the fuckin engines.you just want to get caught again dont you...jesus christ!.im on a different path this year
    third and final(some will agree) you dissrepect some of the greatest writers out there...sideburning there shit and painting over shit that was runnin for years...classics....ledgends...
    NOW...IM NOT KNOCKING YOUR TALENT...JUST YOUR SHITTY IGNORANT ADDITUDE.
    SO JUST GIVE IT UP...IVE STATED WHAT NEED TO BE SAID...AND WONT REPOND TO YOUR IDIOT POST...GOOD DAY TO YOU

"YOUR NAME WILL BE USED IN A SENTENCE WITH THE WORD REMEMBER"

19. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

Hahahahahahahaha oh my goddd wsh got me dienggg right now...the stupidity amazes me! And sel you can suck on my dick fanboy your "crew" is more like a kindergarden class I see little ass kids runnin around wit the shittiest fills and no style thowin a ykm next to it thinkin they're cool..u rele got em brainwashed...how u pick up the kids in ur crew? U roll up in a van to their bus stop and offer em candy? Haha your a bunch of Young Kid Molesters

20. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member