Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

i reckon the maclaim cap is the skinniest cap around and the level 5 gold cap is the fattest... but when it comes to throws, you wont be needing any skinny caps. those are more for piecing, especially when you're intrested in fine detailed work.
    and no the shape or color of caps dont determine anything. I could lay out all kinds of caps in front of you and you wouldn't be able to know which is which, except for the calligraphy cap coz its nozzle looks like a line, but you're gona have to try your caps out to find out which is which if this is your first few times, then you'll just get used to em and automatically know that pink and orange dots are fat caps for example.
    trial and error is always the best way to go.

it would help also if you can get your hands on Eaz1's dvd "the future of graffiti". there's a section only about the different caps and how to use them and stuff, that movie's very informative and helpful. highly recommended.

hope this helped
    piece

2. Fridsade

Fridsade Member

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  3. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

Why hasn't graff on trailer trucks/18 wheelers ever taken?

4. ian

ian Elite Member

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I assumed I was going to be fine with the answer I gave, not knowing there was paint on me. I suppose i could have after the fact, but due to my record, I most likely would have had to have proof

6. pointman

pointman Senior Member

Was doing random throws With my friend before collage. He gave me a burner chrome the fat ass can and I did my outline then when I started to fill I ended up wearing half the can it misted all over my hands and had specs on my face Hahah oh and my black looked like water and was patchy I shaked it like fuck, maybe it couldn't cover the chrome.

7. ian

ian Elite Member

why did you do the outline before the fill if you were doing throws?

8. pointman

pointman Senior Member

You know like my first outline in the fill colour, so it looked like a hollow then the dusty fill with the fat. Need to get those sharp edges with the fat i found it hard and didn't want to go too close for it to drip everywhere.

9. ian

ian Elite Member

ooooh i thought you meant you did the actual outline in black then tried to fill it with silver lol nvm

10. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Its all about angles, when you get real close with the can you got to make sure the the cap's hole isnt facing the wall parallel, if you make it so it sprays at an angle you get hit the corners without going beyond the area your wanting to fill, ya digg?

And yeah unless you got that coversall burner black you definetly aint gonna cover the chrome unless you wait until it is completely dry

11. sir.to.you.

sir.to.you. Senior Member

whats a good bucket paint?

12. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

I mean, why don't people paint on them. They travel all around the country and are probably even seen more than trains.

13. pointman

pointman Senior Member

Well my guess is they usually protect expensive cargo and no doubt they are armed in those huge trucks i would rather not get blasted for trying to paint a truck haha

14. nah!

nah! Banned

what are you talking about???

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

you know robocop guards them

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

uuuuuuh people do hit those...... where you from where they dont?

and yes robocop and the terminator take turns watchin out for all the truck drivers out there without gats

17. pointman

pointman Senior Member

And i swear those trucks cost a bomb so it would be shitty getting charged for it

18. nah!

nah! Banned

o i see you mean trucks like 18 wheelers and stuff.

yeah watch out for robocop

19. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

20. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I wouldn't fuck with the president of California.