Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

errrrrrrrrr paint the world, unded didnt post a pic i think you mean dynamicartist.

btw dynamicartist dont write super it sounds stupid.

2. wyred

wyred Member

3. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

nice, do you love candy and jd and are you sure thats your first time cos thats not bad for a first timer.

4. myl

myl Elite Member

no one in this toy forum can read quotes properly...

Painttheworld...unded didnt paint that, he just bumped it. learn to read.

and also unded, even though the name "super" is played out, its a pretty nice simple piece if you look at it. good can control, maybe the proportions are off a bit but overall for a first time painting, its not bad at all.

and that wyred stuff...its horrible. stick to the books man. proportions are horrible, those little squiggles look dumb as hell and serve no purpose. and work on your handstyle, its shit at the moment.

5. aces

aces Elite Member

You must suck at painting to get that much paint on your hands...really how do you hold your cans? The stuff is pretty nice though i have to admit. Just try to get rid of those drips and it'll look real nice.

6. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

which throw looks like i bit sake because none of those S's look like sakes s.... and aces its never happen were u put a fat cap on colour vision and paitn just start spillin out the top ya that was happen every time i use it it always happens

7. **HOSTYLE**V9L_CREW**

**HOSTYLE**V9L_CREW** Senior Member

thats not true aces ive had alot of paint on my hands its just from his inexpierience at can techniques for instance if it was cold and he jammed the capp on it would have broken the seal and resulted in the or if he tried to use a orange dot for instance on a colour place can it would have also resulted in this but it has nothing to do with how good at apintng he is and seeing how cezr said post a pic i will

[Broken External Image]:http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8190/sept19002ho3.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6725/sept19001cf7.jpg

8. RemoZ

RemoZ Senior Member

Get latex gloves, I wish these people would fucking leave there work so I can go paint. I have a chill across the street :)

9. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

Lol my first bomb

View attachment 237866

the first S is a little too big and its not very clean, but i'm pretty happy with it, but i'll work on it

10. wyred

wyred Member

you should try to make the letters "flow" more together.

11. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

his letters flow fine..they all share the same basic shape. what he needs to work on is keeping his letters consistant. they are all different heights and lenths and the spaces in between the letters are different...you definitely needa work on your can control cause that is looking hella sloppy. i do however understand this is your firts bomb and perfection can only come with practice so my advice is to keep at it. i would fined some place not to public so you dont get immediately crossed out. peace.

12. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

hostyle that say Psy? i think it does, but regardless, hot shit, it aint toy man and skesh, just keep painting man, you only get better with time, try working on a alrger scale, liek bigger letters

Peace

13. wyred

wyred Member

can i get some more crits please? thanks, yo.

14. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

i like that alot...... its not to much that i see characs keep it up

15. alive

alive Banned

colors + cleaness of the second is illl.
    1st set of characts are the best in terms of styleeeee n such.

dope shiit.

16. sheist

sheist Senior Member

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v11_waterwingsend_12_09_06_2345.jpg

mooz

the other night, one of my few actual bombs ive done

17. 4U2C Suicide Bomber

4U2C Suicide Bomber New Member

[/QUOTE]

18. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i like that alot...... its not to much that i see characs keep it up [/b][/quote]
    haha those are doooope man. i remeber when you first started them just on paper and everyone was bitchin bout em...well they definitely look alot better on a wall and i doubt any of those people will bitch anymore.

19. Blix

Blix Senior Member

hot characters...gotta admit they looked like crap on paper but I guess you can't tell until you see them up on a wall. Keep it up!

oh yeah id work on your handstyle tho. it would only enhance everyhting else

20. wyred

wyred Member