Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. teserone

teserone Member

not even... saber from LA talks about getting chased by a helicopter when hes telling about nightly routines. two stories isn't that bad depending on where you are landing

2. Randal The Vandal

Randal The Vandal Senior Member

haha ozone....
    yo i was gettin loose on forty duece and we got raided a few months ago, but we just booked it and all we saw were mad flashlights...my boy ran throught the tracks and that shit was maaad flooded, so he got covered in derrrrty ass subway water, but i took the platform...we eventually got to a hatch and just bounced to the street and caught a cab and went home

3. ballsack

ballsack New Member

yeah I did a free way spot and they called a helicopter..kinda gay..

4. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

haha, bull speaks the truth

5. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Did you just call C-money a bull??!? Ah hell no, C-Money is the shit, get yours straight.

6. anti-anti-crime

how would it sound if i said "haha, shits right" nah, i like to say bull, sorry if thats gunna offend somebody. but yea, haha, hes the shit

7. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Ah ok, sorry. My bad....

8. anti-anti-crime

what u sayin my bad for? its basically my fault, or is that a little sarcasm

9. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Ah, fuck it. I understand what you meant, we're good.

10. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

I think I told this one time, when I was bus hopping in SF. I got on an empty 6 bus and was hitting windows with marker tags hit the right back windows then slid over on the seats to hit the middle back window. Then I hit the left windows, and the bus stopped. I heard elderly asian women at the front of the bus say something.
    As I got up to hit the panels, the bus driver yelled,"Hey, come up here!" I froze but assumed he was talking to someone who got on without paying his fare. But then he specified he was talking to me, right, like I was going to go up to talk to him. I pulled that red emergency bar, popped the window and hopped out the bus. As I did this with swiftness, the old women which sat in awe said,"oh!".
    When I touched the ground, I saw a parked police car afar off, so I jet it and crossed the street. Luckily there was no traffic. I walked around downtown for a while, paranoid, I concluded that I wasn't being followed so I headed home.

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  11. anti-anti-crime

ight, kool, i wasnt lookin for a battle either

12. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

I know how you feel cuzz
    headed over to the city for some muni destruciton
    was hitting a few panals over in the misson with some of my homies from the aj mobb. It was pretty chill too the only person on the bus who noticed was this maryachee guy playing the guitar and he seemd like he enjoyed giving us a soundtrack haha.then the bus driver notcied he was this fucking indian punjabi dude like "hey u muddafuckas git off thee buss" and my freind just started yelling 'WHAA ***** AJ MOBB ***** EHHH" and throwing up gang sighns and what not haha northenios and such anyway the bus stopped and the driver was phoning in so we hopped off then the driver got a camera and was like " u muddafuckaz imgoingtogit u pictuaz " my homies just put there shirts over there face and threw up gang sighns n such. I mossed out of there tho haha hella fast I met up with the homies later after heat had died down n such.

13. i write

i write Senior Member

Your new..................shutup.

14. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

Haha that's a funny story, I know that indian guy. He drives the 14, after a while bus faces get familiar...lol

15. *Soap*

*Soap* Guest

No I don`t ...And what the F do you know, you never saw my work ;)

16. anti-anti-crime

other than the soap hand u have on your profile, which does suck ass by the way...

17. tesfortis

tesfortis Senior Member

Last night my grrl & I went out at 12 to this bridge that I thought was real chill. We were out there for like an hour er so painting & dicking around. All of a sudden I heard "HEY! YOU WITH THE SPRAYPAINT!" I was like "are you serious" turned my head to see what was going on... didn't see anything but weeds 'cause this place is surrounded in em... real tall ones. So I just took off. my grrl didn't even think twice she was already on her way out. I grabbed my bag & a lot of my paint fell out. We ran through the weeds for like 10 minutes till we got to the woods & just crawled our way back there & layed low for like an hour. Coast was clear so we creeped our way out called a friend & we were out of there. I'm real sad I lost all that paint, my bag & I didn't get to put a forcefeild on my piece. My grrl lost her shoes too. Took me a little bit to find this thread. It could be a real interesting one if people took it seriously.

18. anti-anti-crime

yea, i find it pretty interesting to. if people payed more attention to it, it could b real nice. and it sometimes shows what not to do in chases. ive actually learned a couple things from all these stories. but whats a post in this thread without a story?
    here i go! my friend and i were doing a peace in this really chilled spot, i start hearing footsteps so me and my friend start putting our shit in our bags quik so we were making a bunch of noise. then i feel a hand come down mad hard on my shoulder. all i c is a fist comin at my face, then i woke up in a daze. aparently some "thugs" were walking around and decided to rob me and my friend. my friend got beat up pretty bad and had to get stitches in his forehead but i only ended up with a broken nose. my cell, my wallet, and my paint were all gone, same with my friend, our peaces were completely destroyed, they took our paint and put penises on the wall and writing poop everywhere. hopefully my friend will remember what they look like so i can crak a can over there heads when i c em

19. repsSDN

repsSDN Senior Member

I got a story to tell to, recently me and a mate stayed out all night bombing round some areas we dint know, it was about 2 in the morning so we dint want to get seen cos of the curfew, so we were walking up to this road trying to be a bit sneaky when we heard a car cuming, we just hoped it werent anyone improtant and kept walking and as we got the the corner of the street this big riot van comes past and the police stare straight at us, we turned around and ran back down the street into a bunch of trees and hid there for about an hour, we were also lost so it took us a while to get back home while trying not to get seen, still bombing though. :D. we also saw the riot van several times on the way back but we hid.

20. anti-anti-crime