Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. repsSDN

repsSDN Senior Member

No lie. Serious, its in swindon there is a huge gang/ graff problem so police patrol all night. check the papper for the place, i used to live there no longer though still go there sometimes. www.adver.co.uk
    if u search graffiti on it then loads of storys come up.

2. tesfortis

tesfortis Senior Member

anti-anti-crime: That's real shitty. I'd have a vendetta for those cheap shot fucksticks. I don't like going solo at night for that reason.

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

as said in peace by peace, have a good graf partner that has ur back no matter what. i no my friend can fight and i can to, but even if i was conscious we would of lost anyways, he said he was facing 3 big guys that would of just killed us if we put up a fight, and yes they seriously would of cause they all had knifes, thats what caused my friend to get stitches. weve been real careful ever since. i dont like being cautious though, it sucks ass. some of the best spots weve had to avoid cause it was shady

4. stay(KooL)92

stay(KooL)92 Member

wouldn't the copter see there body heat in the dumpster cause they have that thermal vision

5. anti-anti-crime

uhh, what r u talking about???

6. chief

chief Senior Member

thermal vision doent work that well through metal. at least not as well as on t.v. according to my electroncs teacher.

also what does that have to do with anything???

7. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

getaaya story

One time we had gone out tagging down at my citys trainyard and it was daylight, and we had no idea they would have train cops, but we had just got done hitting about 4 trains and as we were walking away we saw some car pull up and some guy wearing a port authority shirt pulls up, and we were getting ready to book it but it would of been pointless cause there was no place to go, so we just played it cool and he just goes "dont be walkin on the tracks, you all could get hurt" and he just tells us to go walk on the road, he had to be the dumbest fuck around, we both had backpacks full of paint and u could hear it and he just tells us to get off the tracks. i guess we got off really lucky that time.

8. tesfortis

tesfortis Senior Member

Turns out I got poison ivy all over my face & arms. Shit suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

9. SOOF

SOOF Senior Member

Wow whata hell of nite this was.
    Me and my cousin were doing stupid ass shit breaking windows, lightin fireworks, and on top graffiti of a back of a building,I was nearly finished till this guy screamed you betta get outa there cops are right there, didnt even no him but he saved are ass's.Well we had bikes but we couldnt ride away,they wuld have caught us, so we took our bike ditxh them behind tress "note : xspensive bikes, and very bad neighborhood" risky and didnt want to btu we had to, we jump a huge fence rite were the bikes were,with a backpack of about 20-30 cans of paint, i definetly did not want to ditch the bag so my cousin held it while running full fuken speed,after we jumped the fence a bunch of "gangbangers" were sitting on there porch =O , Not good feeling because they were cursing at us looking like they were bout to fuk us up,we got pass them running into these woods,"note: cops still after we could see there flashlight"Well let me tell you these woods were no woods it had to been a jungle,We couldnt move a foot (literlly) without getting are legs gashed up by a gigantic thorn bush,So while going thru these woods we were getting fucked up everywere and ggetting scared shitless since we saw deer,snakes,and mad other creepy ass animals,Halfway thru we notice a main road and thats were we headed we thought we were safe until we seen a gigantice creek big enough we culdnt jus walk threw,Are hopes just dropped, We walked about half a mile (cops still after us at the time" ) until we seen a tree hanging across the creek, now this was a tree that u cant just walkacross we had to climb in the log pot out another way and walk on a skinny log to get across, finally were across ,were wore out,bleeding bad,itchy, and just scared.were acrosss walkin low , were pretty much next to the main road until we see about 2-3 cops cars zoom by,after they zoomed by we jetted into some alleys and took some shortcuts till we got to my house.

Scary ass nirte outcome, i had bot to 4-6 big gashes,poison ivy, ticks, all that shit. SUPRISINGLY we went back the next day and our bike were there (thank god) we dont no howthey werent stolen but we got em, n thats it, long miserable nite.

10. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

i would have killed the cop with his own gun
    stole his squad car went on a mad high speed pursiut through the desrt
    crash on proupous and die so i wouldnt go to jail but end up
    just breaking my neak and going to jail then getting fucked by bubba
    i guess your decision was bettr

11. "OPTIK"

"OPTIK" Member

12. *KNOTTY_BOY*

*KNOTTY_BOY* Member

i had just racked some paint with my friends and we went to this spot close to that store than some mexican guy was(mexican accent) "what are you doing guys?" than we just took of he chased us for like 20 minures than me and my friends decided to call it quits and go home so we split up 5 minutes later i see a cop car and my friend in it

13. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

damn knigguh, that sucks
    i got a similar story.
    me and my non writer homie were chillin walking under the rail line n shit.
    i found some male can, and was hitting hollows with drop shadows.
    then we saw some people who were actin like that they werent looking at us.(u kno what i mean)

on the way back to his crib about 15 min. later, we see 2 dudes that match our descriptions in the back of a squad car.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  14. anti-anti-crime

haha, sucks for them, atleast it wasnt u sittin in the car.

15. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

that sucks at least your alright, next time you see those fags knock em the fuck out!!!! stay up

16. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

thats why you always get your own back
    any lil noise i hear im checkin what it is
    lol

17. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

yeah, they should have gotten out of it, as long as they didnt have paint on them. and even then, that gives me a scapegoat!

i seem to have a tendency to get other ppl who look like me in shit.

i found an aluminum door, and i stenciled it(yeah bitch i stencil and hand draw them bitches, what now?) and hung it off the roof of a junior high.
    a kid i know that goes there was saying yeah *John hung a *DOG ONE stencil on the roof and got suspened.

*names have been changed.
    screw the innocent.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  18. ENES.ONE

ENES.ONE Senior Member

so first me and EROS1 were writing on a stop sign.. some people in their yard was looking throo tha fence and for whatever reason got mad at us.. because i guess they love that stop sign r something. so they start yellin at us in spanish like we kno wut the hell they are sayin, and they start throwin rocks at us. we thot they were bout to chase us, so we booked it.

second.. we were in some parkin lot cause we spotted a old as truck. EROS hit one side up, and wen he was done i grab tha can and head over to tha other side.. faceing the street. next thing i kno.. literally 30 seconds later, a cop drives rite behind my ass, while i was painting.. we booked it agen, but there was really no where to go.. PRO and EROS hopped a fence into like an ally, and i hid in this lil doorway. we waited to like two mins, and check out wutsup.. we see like 5 cops down tha street arresting someone. that was crazy.. dumbass cop.

19. anti-anti-crime

i hate how cops call in backup for people writing on things that run. thats such bullshit, there r other crimes to fight. and y would they care about an old ass truck? god, i fucking hate cops

20. ENES.ONE

ENES.ONE Senior Member

seriously.. the truck we were hitting hasnt moved in at elast 3 years.. everything in that whole lot was trash filled broken tinted windowed and aboandoned.. does anyone know if cops trip about graff under bridges.. cause who could the graff under bridges possible effect.. and they arent destroying shit too.. tha majority of the people living in the area probably have no idea what is under bridges anyways.. that is if they even care