Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paint Transportation.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Fate, Sep 29, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ッℤëкℯ

ッℤëкℯ Member

I use a utility backpack that holds 8 cans in separate slots in the front compartment and can hold hold 6-8 cans in the second part thats like a regular backpack that holds your blackbook and computer and caps and mops but I leave my computer at home cause its heavy enough with all the paint but I bring along these recyclable grocery bags so when I go to paint something I'll put the cans of paint that I will be using in those bags and hide my backpack so if anything ever went down I knew I would have all my stuff still

2. Afro Samurai

Afro Samurai Senior Member

3. ッℤëкℯ

ッℤëкℯ Member

And you think I care?

4. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

beltline them bitches.

5. SkateJunt

SkateJunt Senior Member

actually i care, that helped me a but cuz its a good idea. because i dont like bombing wit a backpack, looks too suspicious especially if its 5 am i usually only brought 3 cans bombing a white black n silver, but now im gonna just bring a bag and ditch it somewhere til my cans are done

6. duley

duley Member

6693272123_f81a7a9204_s.jpg how do i put all this in a laptop bag?

7. ッℤëкℯ

ッℤëкℯ Member

Get a big enough one. I would look for different messenger bags and figure which one would hold most of your crap. Black Messenger Bag is a pretty straight one but you can look around somewhere else if you like.

8. m aster of seduction

m aster of seduction Member

carry a laptop bag at 4am and get ROBBED lmao i rob toys laptop bags at nite be careful

no but thi guy just carrys it in one bag i could tell he writes cause i saw the cans thruogh the bag we went tagging lllllllllllllL

9. ッℤëкℯ

ッℤëкℯ Member

Who Doesn't Love Paintballing?

Well if your into paintballing like I am then you should have one of these around or similar to hold your paintballs. I think they are awesome to have for racking spray paint or just being sneaky having paint on you but not carrying a backpack or bags. I call it my graffiti Fanny pack lol But anyways if you wear a fresh black t-shirt the strap will be unseen. Here are some of my modeling pics for you to understand what I'm talking about..

imag0226t.jpg

imag0228k.jpg

imag0229u.jpg

VVStrap Unseen hereVV

imag0231m.jpg

imag0232ky.jpg

imag0233dd.jpg

VVOh what's up homie!VV
    imag0234g.jpg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  10. hellbilly31

hellbilly31 Member

Ironlak made their own backpack IronlakBackpack_LukeShi_123.jpg IronlakBackpack_LukeShi_133.jpg IronlakBackpack_LukeShi_137.jpg

11. toopski

toopski Guest

because having a ironlak bag isnt sus enough

i take a coles green back and chuck what eva paint i need in it tho if i go out with 2-3 cans i usually just dack one and pocket the other(s)

12. ValGal

ValGal Member

grocery bags for days

13. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

i use a backpack and i have made something so the cans mixers dont make any noise. the only time i use shopping bags is if i have a few mops and i go tagging in the daytime then i'll just get a bag from the deli and stick em in there. i couldnt use my backpack during the day anyway i have wayy to much paint and ink on it.

14. triphippy

triphippy Senior Member

I just use a backpack but I dont live in a huge city so I aint gotta worry about gettin mugged and shit still gotta watch fo pigs doe

15. Culture_Shock

Culture_Shock Senior Member

You should be ready to ditch your bag as quick as you would want to ditch your paint. Grocery bags, maybe the reusable ones, shitty thrift store backpack at best if you have to walk far with a bunch of shit. Holsters and specialty backpacks are fucking ridiculous. The only thing along those lines that might be cool would be the old jacket by ironlak or grog or whoever, with the extra pockets inside the back panel, but even then ditching your evidence is only going to be that much harder.

16. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

Hide part of the can in your sleeve by the wrist and the top of the can in the front pocket o the hoodie!

17. matzilla666

matzilla666 Member

I use a drawstring athletic bag and i put magnets in the bottom of my cans so they don't rattle. Backpacks are too bulky and are a dead giveaway when you go bombing. Unknown-2.jpeg

18. Lich

Lich Senior Member

19. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

Use a shopping bag, If you have to ditch your paint you dont loose your backpack