Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bags You Carry Your Gear In

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Wise One, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

i stretch my ball sack and stuff my paint in that lol, no im justkidding i just a west 49 dakine bag smell like paint in that bag

2. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

yo that batman think made me piss my self laughing, howd get that pic or if it was on ur computer before why? lol im still laughing

3. DarkassVader

DarkassVader New Member

just buy a backpack at the 1$ store instead of making one its cheaper and easier

4. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

yea, joan rivers nigguh

5. Iamyourrealfatherbitchnigga

Iamyourrealfatherbitchnigga Senior Member

something i use for racking a couple extra cans, i took one of those old jumbo binders that you zip up, and i just took out the coils so it was hollow, and i just put cans inside there

6. elfboy382

elfboy382 Member

Use a paintball pod holder, they are easy to run with.
    click here

7. Phamus*

Phamus* Member

ok if you really want to go ninja style this is what my buddy did he took the gr12 sewing and clothing shit class you know what i mean andy way the term 2 project was make something that you want to make simple enough they supplied all the fabric and stuff and he made a bag not for graffiti just for other shit but i dont see why you couldnt make one just say its for some special equiptment if they ask why you got al sorts of crazy contraptions and doo-dads hanging all over it

8. ameoner

ameoner Member

good bags at wall mart trust me it works i can hold up to 20 cans of paint ,tips,and markers

9. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

I just bring my backpack man. Theres nothing wrong with a back pack.I really only bring a bag if im doing somethig with alot of cans or freights.
    2 cans in a H&M non transparent shopping bag wrapped in a tshirt.
    Simple. Quick. Deadly.

10. ?!?

?!? Senior Member

lol thats fucking trane shit..haha i see toys running with cans,rollers, markers on their waists..lol

11. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

man just use a normal backpack fuck this bullshit of custom bag's just write on them or put stud's on it

12. snail

snail Member

Right... I'm sure you do.

You're not going to "look cool" here by making up stuff like that. I'm not sure what is more pathetic, pretending to wear a 'can holster' or ACTUALLY using one.

This post of yours made the DAY AFTER leads me to believe it's complete bull:

"I use markers mostly cuz i cant get, or afford paint(im 13)."

So you carry around a 'paint holster' for your markers, then? No.

13. stoop

stoop Senior Member

i didnt read much of the posts befoe mine but i know its all beef. Anyway i picked up this bag of a guy in the uk, was like 20 bucks fits rolled stencils and a couple cans of paint really nice. I think like 8 cans if you stuff em in.

[Broken External Image]:http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/7884/imgp19313tl.jpg

14. OnwaMatra

OnwaMatra Senior Member

Niice bag. I'd say I'd feel kind of nervous about taking something that spiffy out to paint and whatnot.. but come to think of it, I sometimes take my buddha bag out (which is really nothing fancy, I just prettied it up a few months ago- but I dig it.)
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/AbsurdlyNormal/buddbag.jpg
    Maybe I should stick to the unmarked messenger bag.. :\

15. *DEA*

*DEA* Senior Member

I just use a backpack?? :huh: <_< :)

16. basq

basq Member

just use a backpack ... or use a laptop bag .. it holds ur cans upright so no rattle , it can hold a gud number of 400ml cans .. extra pocket dor caps , markers etc .. nd if u wear a shirt or sumthing with it no1's gona suspect u ..

17. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

lol but wouldnt it look a bit weird if u wer walking round dodgy streets at 2am with a laptop bag? it would look like ur trying to get robbed :p

18. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

19. prcd

prcd Member

yea i use a jansport backpack racked thanks to my friend

20. smer

smer Senior Member