Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

because lsd does not stay in your spinal cord and cause psychosis.
    trying to research drugs (lsd, at that) on the internet? come on...
    i could find research backing up the theories that lsd leaves black dots on your brain or that when you dose you're gonna stare at the sun until you go blind.
    there are SO many myths and urban legends about lsd its ridiculous.
    just because you read it so on a web page doesn't make it true. analyse your sources..

i dont know it seems that since you've had some bad experiences with lsd you seem bias agaisnt it. don't get me wrong im not a lsd advocate thats just what im reading..

you can reply and continue the argument if you want but i really dont care that much so if ya do i'm not gonna bother, maybe bosoe will wanna continue :)

2. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

Please don't hand this over, i'm trying to pack for a week by the beach, typing only makes me procrastinate more than i already am.

3. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

4. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

Wtf do u mean properly im not some acid freak i cant understand ur hidden language code..no,u dont understand ive had friends and family die for such stupid drugs like x..i read everything u said i just dont agree with it..just sounds like a load of shit,i know how to relax i smoke about a gram a day.Look if u think drugs are good for u then have fun living 30 years homie,peace.TRUST ME im dieing to try acid,but i know i will like it,fuck that i knw my limits that shit cant be good for ur brain eventhough ive meet some smart ppl who have admited to taking acid.Idk man everyone got there own opinions but i didnt come here to look for a arguement obviously im out numberd because im going against the topic of the thread witch is to talk about ur drug experiences,I just really wanted to hear ur opinions on what i had to say.

5. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

That was in response to the staying in the spine and causing lasting psychosis due to it's presence in the body.

Not your other point, as there is evidence towards it possibly encouraging development of psychosis and am willing to accept that point of view.

6. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

STOP ASSUMING AND START RESEARCHING. PLEASE.

Sorry, you asked for my response on what you said.

7. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

I facepalmed my fucking face off.

I couldn't read past the claim he tried to make in bold...

Only drugs I will ever do, marijuana, shrooms, acid, mdma.

I'm pretty much all about a good time and psychedelics.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  8. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

bosoe,good post man thats the type of response i was hoping to hear.I just wanted to see a acid's user perspective on what i had to say.Maybe one day i will grow some balls and trip on acid,maybe not.
    And ipwn guy once u vomit more than once on mornings this nasty bitter tasteing green crap u kinda ask urself should i be doing this so often,not to mention ive goten incredible pain in my left lung were i cant even stretch my back to crack it.

9. Obiz_BFM

Obiz_BFM Senior Member

one time i was sooo high i made a song called buffalo

10. SAID

SAID Moderator

Bosoe, much respect man, seriously..
    I for one don't do drugs, but it's nice to see the opinions and thoughts of users.
    Hell, if it wasn't for my anxiety and paranoiac state of mind, I'd be trying shit for sure man, all this sounds very interesting and tempting to me.

11. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

i couldnt agree with you more vegi
    but its really hypocritical of you to only send that message my way
    doesnt seem like bosoe is doing a great job of proving "facts" either
    and lets weigh out the repercussions between my "facts" and his (even if they are both false). his is telling people there's no can one hit of acid can permanently mess with you (which if false could be devastating), while if mine is false (lsd doesn't get stored in the spinal column) won't change anything.

and i have have no bias about doing lsd, even though i've had both good and bad experiences. im just not about to sit there and let someone preach the "good" word when there are two sides to any drug use.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  12. Decide

Decide Senior Member

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_effects.shtml

Ecstasy-
    small risk of death. Approximately 2 per 100,000 users have extreme negative reactions resulting in death. (rare)

13. thephillafromma

thephillafromma Senior Member

dude we still need to get those shroooooooooooms

14. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

You're outnumbered because of your lack of knowledge on the topic. People rarely die from X, a gram a day isn't shit, you do not know your limits, and you're just an idiot.

15. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

okay it might rarely happends but it fucking happend dipshit!! Ok man ur a fiend 1 gram a day is more than enough when im already by my 3rd smoke out im not even fealing all that high ur just a straight homo trying to compete on who smokes more bud,seriously i dont give a fuck

16. thephillafromma

thephillafromma Senior Member

not quite tot hat extreme but things like that have happened with my family my grandpa was a drunk b4 he died he was a mean drunk but he quit and my uncle has gone crazy the thing is not to drink to extremes and dont drink for like depression or anything like that drink ro have some fun and dont get so hammered you black out and you dont haver to drink everynight just once in awhile and ull be fine

17. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

just had a huge fight with my girl...but i got 2 tabs.
    probably not a good idea to take them now, eh?

18. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

It would probably be in your best interest to hold off on taking those if you are emotionally disturbed in any way, shape, or form, haha. The chances of you dwelling on internal (possibly even external) conflicts are much greater and it's a chance I wouldn't be willing to take.

19. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

WHO THE FUCK IS U TAKIN MY NAME BITCH ASS NlGGA

20. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

seems logical.
    i figured the same, especially since i've never tried it before...i don't really know what to expect.

saving em for a rainy day i guess.