Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

General Sports Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idealeyez, Mar 31, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well seeing as we actually kick a ball with our feet
    and it was invented and named here yes british football is proper

2. toxus

toxus Elite Member

It's embarrassing listening to a bunch of muggy Americans yap on a load of shit about our football.

3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

not to mention butcher the queens english

4. Yuckasfuck

Yuckasfuck Senior Member

Anyone watch the uefa final there?
    Rangers got gubbed haha

5. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

yeah anelka has been playing like shit. i was really only impressed with him this year when he scored against man u for bolton.... he's done fuck all for chelsea.

i like drogba and all, but he's a fuckin bitch sometimes.

oh and toxus. i'm canadian. not american. and i'm just saying that the scottish premier league is a joke.

i didn't get to watch the uefa cup final :(

6. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Lakers for NBA Champs! To follow up on Kansas winning NCAA title!
    In yo' face BIGel!

7. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Chelsea vs ManU

Go Chelseaaaaa.

8. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Fuck, ManU scored. Ronaldo is a hassssss.

9. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Why does that bother you?

I didn't think you was from Europe

10. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I'm not, i'm from the US. I just didn't want them to win. But it's tied right now :)
    I don't want them to pull double titles.

11. rayseone

rayseone Senior Member

pretty good game, man united had al chances in the first half, chelsea in the second, lampard was unlucky, drogba fucked it up nicely because he would have been one of chelseas penalty takers. glad to see some of you guys on here follow a real sport

12. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

13. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

14. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

I got my jersey today!!! it looks fucking sweeet.

15. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

man united played like shit... didn't deserve the win at all.

John Terry shouldn't have missed despite slipping ... he still should have managed to get it in... oh well. he fucked up.

Ronaldo is going to Real Madrid. SEE YA DOUCHEBAG!

16. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

Lampard was SOOOOOOOO unlucky. or should we say Van Der Sar was lucky.

17. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

man ive watched almost every minute of chelsea this season and, no your right, united didnt deserve the win. me and my old man were choked up like i havent been in years tonight. the one man i wanted to see take that fifth penalty, our boy john, been there since i started supporting chelsea, since a junior, i really felt for him..i thought this was our year, but yet again, its ripped away from us.

and what the fuck is with the united fans undying adoration of ronaldo, did you all forget what happened two years ago? ill hate him forever for that, and the fact he's a primadonna prick doesnt help.

anelka missing it was fitting. he's been a self absorbed egomaniac ever since his heady days at arsenal, he might have known he's on his way out and he was only a temporary patch for the blue's up front this season, he probably knew it, and it was obvious in his body language. he showed no emotion. terry cried like you'd expect and we love him still for that, watching john spill his guts out was proof positive he's blue through and through, juniors and seniors. say what you want about chelsea, but our captains have been nothing short of heroic,. But anelka? wipes his face clean and heads off the pitch, nothing in his eyes, he wasnt angry, upset, even happy, there was nothing there.. no heart for this club, and we know the ones that have heart. frank and john deserved to win europe, coming from a football supporter, and lifelong chelsea diehard, i know anyone who has seen what john and frank have meant to this club and to england over the years probably feel the same way. chelsea have been dismissed as an unfairly rich team with no english talent, but its so untrue. they have been helped no doubt by mr abramovich, but all that did was put them up with the likes of arsenal and united in the financial world, when it came to the players, this squad has had a backbone of core england players for years.

sorry for the rant, it was a traumatizing day in my house.and no not even england to look forward to in euro 08 this year. its going to be a lonely summer for us, and for those of us watching euro '08 without arguably the most talented nation in all of europe, its a damn shame.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  18. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

anelka wouldn't have been in line to kick if drogba didn't get a red card.

you need a hug bro. *hug*

at least you're not an arsenal supporter like me..... this year frustrated the shit out of me. except for WALCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simply amazing, i can't wait to see what he does in the future.

19. rayseone

rayseone Senior Member

for the guy saying arsenal was shit this year, just wait homie, within the next coupla years they will be a goooood team, all so young too.

even though i hate ronaldo with a passion, you have to admit, he is a good player, it will be good for us if he goes to real though wont have to hear about him as muhc.

and with england not qualifying for euro 2008, i will be lost, looking forward to who comes out of group c though, whoever comes out on top i think has a good chance of winning the tournament.

and the chelsea deal, im not gonna lie i dont like chelsea, but i feel for them, terry especially, because he has played well all year, and if it wasnt for him they wouldnt have even been in penalties because of that header, the only problem i see chelsea having is trying to fit essien in that team now they just bought bosingwa.

im really looking forward to next year though, it seems like its gonna be really close, the big four i think will be abit closer, and hopefully some other teams can pull it together abit

20. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

if that was directed at me. i didn't say they were shit. i said they frustrated the shit out of me.

learn to read.