Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Diference Between Graffiti Crews And Gang Graffiti

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by paintman007, May 11, 2006.

Share This Page

1. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

cholo block letters are waaaaay cleaner than alot of "graff" handys. Id rather do that style... but then I learned that style from the official mufuccaz so I guess Im biased.

2. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

better than SAR toys is made in china toys lol. cause all of the big toys (ie: gang vandals <notice vandals) are made in china... FUCKING CHINESE TOYS! :p

3. Laces Out

Laces Out Elite Member

Yeah man.
    Just like SAID said.
    Haha
    Toys who never made it.

4. RezOner..

RezOner.. Banned

more like too fucked up from snorting the gas they cant work on their steeze...

5. -Leski

-Leski Senior Member

Please Let this thread sink away into the depths of the toy section, stop posting here.

6. Casual7ie

Casual7ie Senior Member

graffiti is graffiti. its all bad. were all just biased cause we think our shit is better cause its prettier and more artistic. in the eyes of everybody else, its all graffiti. the mesage is different, but the means and method is the same.

7. THE TOY STORE

THE TOY STORE Member

^you are a fucking idiot
    this thread is stupid
    flat out fucking stupid

8. sour-tfk

sour-tfk Member

are there no mods that can close this garbage?...this is a retarded comparison gang markings and graffiti arent even comparable not even a little bit, and to have anything about gangs on a graffiti site is DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB and WAAAAY off topic

9. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

yeah i second this shit...^^ close it down

10. Apel-MH

Apel-MH Senior Member

Sorry to reopen, but i thoght i'd like to point out that alot of the new crews around my area are turning ratty as fuck. rolling wrighters for there paints for no reason but they cant be fucked getting a job to pay for some them self.

i think its important to make it very clear to crews like this that, the rest of the graffiti world is frowned upon.

But what really distrubs me is that young guys my age (15, 16) dont know any better. I was taught the ways by old kings of melboruen graff.. when these kids are getting taught by slightly older rats. I also find that alot of these people throw around teh word toy as a insult.

Being a toy is not a bad thing, but what really anoys me is these people are toys. they are nothing but toys. most dont even have a black book, and in most cases poluting the streets with offences ugly crap, that was founded by the arm robb on the 13 year old year 7 two days before.

(sorry to do this i needed to let out some steem)

11. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

dude your in the wrong forum...

12. H1TBYNUMB3RS

H1TBYNUMB3RS Senior Member

Gangs use stock caps, weak unwanted drips no style and illegible letters

13. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

if your gonna waste time post whoreing super obvious information, in every thread, just leave..

14. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

gangs write to inform and communicate with other people in the gang world and let them know whats happening. whos dead, whos at war, whos in certain gangs etc. although this can overlap with graffiti in places like phillidelphia were their tagging style(you know, the 5ft letters that you cant read or the normal sized letters that.....you still cant read.) evolved from gang graffiti.

then theres writers....who write their name.

end of.

close.

15. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

ive wanted this thread closed since i first saw it but i dont think the other mods would agree with me....

16. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

well, seriously if you dont know the difference, dont fuckin paint. not to mention all the vital info is somewhere in the first 2 pages...

17. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

serioiusly, gang graffiti is usually more to send a message and doesnt have too much style, just to show who runs the block or whatever.
    Graffiti Crews paint cause they love it. plus they do peices and throws with different colors and shit. And they take pride in their peices which take way longer than just a few lines on a wall lettin other gangs know whats good. thats pretty much it :D

18. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Seriously, I'm in the 915 but the town a few miles over is 204. WTF?

19. SirPartyPants

SirPartyPants Member

who cares. lets pee pee on graves and dance to culture club.

20. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member