Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BLACKLISTED

BLACKLISTED Senior Member

did u try to salvage the dried ink at least?

2. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

o yea it was powder i added it to my pen ink...that was ages ago tho and i been thro like 5 batches since....wish i woulda got to try it out tho

3. BLACKLISTED

how was the pen ink after u added the powder shit (as far as fade is concerned)

edit: howcome u didnt just put the pen ink in the marker after u cleaned out the dried up ink

4. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

there still burnin as far as i kno....homie said they still over there....but i havent seen them so idk...

5. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Whats a good way to clean out a mop. I had some black ded in a bingo dabber, now i want to put a purple ink in it. Do i have to clean it out? Or can i just go ahread and put the purple ink in it, will the black mess up the color?

6. BLACKLISTED

well it all depends do you want your purple to be darker if so leave the black, if not clean it out with some acetone, but your gonna have to put a new nib on there or else it will just come out dark purple.
    you are best off just to go and spend another dollar or even RACK a new bingo dauber

7. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Yeah, ill probably just go rack a new one if i can find a place to get one. Because the closest CVS is pretty far. But, theres a family dollar pretty close, so I'm gonna try and see if they have em there.

8. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Fill it with a decent quantity of paint thinner, put on nib, shake it up, empty out it should be the colour of your mop, now to clean the nib add thinner and get the thinner flowing through your nib and it should be cleaning it.

9. Olick

Olick Elite Member

depending on how much black thier is it might. but then again black usually is just plain out deep dark purple so i doubt it make a difference. id only clean out mops if ur using liquids of different bases. or i dont plan to use the mop i clean the nib so it dont dry out.

word

10. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Thanks man.

11. immoral

immoral Elite Member

Made myself a new marker.. it's about an inch and a half tall with cap on.
    Threaded cap, btw

12. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

13. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

14. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

maybe.. i think i remember doing the same thing but it didnt flow right so i took the tip off and just made it into a mop.

15. wpgtags

wpgtags Senior Member

molotow burner marker black is amazing a chemical buff just smudged it up and spread it around ruining the door..they painted over it with black so i dont know buff result

16. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Pen ink is just as good. Unless you get metallic colors.

17. immoral

immoral Elite Member

18. alexhate

alexhate Senior Member

19. immoral

immoral Elite Member

It's a great, sleek marker with clean lines and I should have some chrome ones set up soon with a felt nib which should turn out dope as hell

Pics coming soon!

20. Ga.nK

Ga.nK Member

just ordered a few things and the grog squeezer marker 10..anyone know how hard the grog ink stains? i checked out some videos and it seems to flow pretty nice..plus the body can hold more ink than anything i made at home